KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Anti Thread: Enimies (H/D)

Anti Thread: Enimies (H/D)
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Anti Thread: Enimies (H/D)

I mean, come on. Harry and Draco? Both boys, and these books are for children, so it's not gonna happen. It's so obvious. They hate each other; they always have!

I will post reasons later; now, I must concentrate on my writing!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:10 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't believe it in the book, but I wouldn't doubt if Dan dreamed about Malfoy duddy guy. (Now don't spaz out on me, but I have a suspicion that Dan is gay)

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:18 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:22 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

Whoa, I have to agree. He can't keep his GIRLS. LOL.

I <3 my boy!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 12:57 PM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Court Radcliffe

maybe he is maybe not

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 10:49 PM
Court Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Court Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Court Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or maybe he's a bit too.....for lack of a better word (sry britian) ...English.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:33 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I'm afraid you guys/girls need to cool off a bit. You may however visit the gay sites and share your opinion about the sexual orientation of the acters.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:44 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta

The English are more manly than most other countries. We just have style.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:35 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:47 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Pielover666

There is no such thing as being too English, you discriminative ass roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, these books originated in Britain, so up yours anyone who thinks they are too British mad

{I know pielover won't see this but I had to say it}

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:33 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Who gives a If Dans gay or not?!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:21 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently a multitude of fans...

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:20 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently a multitude of fans...
LOL
This was a bit of a stupid thread...I appreicate peoples veiws now, because I found the joys of writing a Hermione/Draco.
They're fun to write, because it's so different, it's really fun. That goes to everyone's fanfics, really. I read all kinds of pairings, now. Not that you guys probably care, but I'm babbling.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:54 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i dont get it...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:29 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taisha_aviel

Well, first of all, I can't believe that I'm posting on a thread with the TITLE SPELLED WRONG. This kind of crap should be ignored in the first place...but whatever. I'm commenting.

h/d shippers, me being one of them, are very well aware that h/d will never become canon (for you ignorant ones, canon=along the lines of the book.) However, the complaint that this is a child's book, and so thus we shouldn't be thinking the way we do??? Crap! If that's the case, then by all means, never fantasize about Hillary Duff again, because most of what you've seen her in have been CHILDREN'S MOVIES!

So there you go. Get pissy and vehement over something that matters, like George W. Bush, or world hunger. </soapbox>

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:45 AM
taisha_aviel is currently offline Click here to Send taisha_aviel a Private Message Find more posts by taisha_aviel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by taisha_aviel
Well, first of all, I can't believe that I'm posting on a thread with the TITLE SPELLED WRONG. This kind of crap should be ignored in the first place...but whatever. I'm commenting.

h/d shippers, me being one of them, are very well aware that h/d will never become canon (for you ignorant ones, canon=along the lines of the book.) However, the complaint that this is a child's book, and so thus we shouldn't be thinking the way we do??? Crap! If that's the case, then by all means, never fantasize about Hillary Duff again, because most of what you've seen her in have been CHILDREN'S MOVIES!

So there you go. Get pissy and vehement over something that matters, like George W. Bush, or world hunger. </soapbox>

You Don't Go Into A Shipping Thread Defending A Ship. Read The Rules Dammit.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:48 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Barker
You Don't Go Into A Shipping Thread Defending A Ship. Read The Rules Dammit.
Couldn't have said it better myself no expression

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 01:54 PM