KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Insuffrable Know-It-All": The Official Anti-Hermoine Thread!

"Insuffrable Know-It-All": The Official Anti-Hermoine Thread!
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Miffed "Insuffrable Know-It-All": The Official Anti-Hermoine Thread!

After reading Half-Blood Prince, my annoyance for Hermoine has increased by tenfolds. mad

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

How? Why? Hermionie rocks mostly.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:15 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

She's full of herself. And a MAJOR hypocrite.

"Everyone follow the rules or detention!"

"But..."

"Yes, I know I confunded Ernie and cheated Ron's way into the Quidittch team, but it was the right thing. Besides I'm ALWAAAAYs right"

*cue "I'm A B***h by Meredith Brooks.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

[Edit]

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 3rd, 2005 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:22 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Maturity and Dignity, thou art lacking.

Those weren't ACTUAL quotes. However if you bring up the "Hermoine chastizing Harry for using the Felix Potion on Ron" incident. You'll see she's a major hypocrite.

And don't insult. Mods are abound.

Hermoine fanboys(girls)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:25 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
How? Why? Hermionie rocks mostly.

I recall you saying that she was a total b*tch at times...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:13 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Saberstylemasta take a few days off the board.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:14 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by WindDancer

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:11 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by WindDancer
Though he is my friend, I think he does need a few days off. And yes, Hermione is a serious *****. I hate her and she needs to let Harry do what he and she both know is right, not hold him back.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:01 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

How can you guys hate hermione? She's the smartest one in the friggin harry potter universe.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:04 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

She is batch! She needs to stop butting into Harry's life and stop trying to make him do nothing he is suppose to do even though she knows its right.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:08 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth_Knight
- Punk is not dead -

Originally posted by LordYomi13
How can you guys hate hermione? She's the smartest one in the friggin harry potter universe.

I agree happy

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
She is batch! She needs to stop butting into Harry's life and stop trying to make him do nothing he is suppose to do even though she knows its right.

She tries to help Harry all the time, just while following the rules, I think Harry has sucked lately (OotP and HBP)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 12:51 PM
Stealth_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Dont you just love it when people burst into an anti thread and defend the hated one? *Couch*PL66*Cough*LY13*Cough*

Anyway, yes Hermione can be a total.....nvm......somtimes.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:36 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Barka
Dont you just love it when people burst into an anti thread and defend the hated one? *Couch*PL66*Cough*LY13*Cough*

Anyway, yes Hermione can be a total.....nvm......somtimes.
Oh just say it. People, they are words! Bad or good words, it doesn't matter.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:13 PM
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

hermione is just stupid and i hate hairy pooper

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:12 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Dude, shut up and go away. I've had it up to here with you. *hand over head* Now get your god damn f**king ass out of here before I f**king find a way to do it myself. I know it is a Anti-hermione thread, but don't go ranting how you hate Harry Potter, and also spelling it a way a five your old child would just to make fun of it. Basically, and I quote this from Shaun of the Dead, "Get f**ked!*

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 09:18 AM
Midnight109

Calm down , really Night , I know you're annoyed but you have too calm down before YOU get banned as well .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:21 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Who cares, I'm tired of him!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:24 PM
Syren
dreaming

I think Hermione can be an insufferable know it all at times, but you have to give her credit for saving the day in more ways than one roll eyes (sarcastic) Everyone's got their flaws guys, and she makes up one third of Rowling's Holy Trinity.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

She annoys the crap out of me, mayb it's b/c she reminds me of me, but honestly, how can a funny guy like ron be interested in her, i'm a r/h shipper, but i always felt like he could do better, but hey, opposites attract, y would u want someone who's like u, they balance each other out, n that's y they work, any other way, there wouldn't be enough balance in a relationship, but she's still really annoying

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:23 AM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote