KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » He Murders He Tortures : Anti Dark Lord Thread

He Murders He Tortures : Anti Dark Lord Thread
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

He Murders He Tortures : Anti Dark Lord Thread

He Murders , he tortures , We all hate Him , Wecolm to the Anti Lord Voldermort thread !
Those who Hate him , come in , If you support him , Get out and stay out . stick out tongue

Attachment: hrt.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Last edited by Midnight109 on Aug 11th, 2005 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:17 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Oh don't worry this time...I support you ninety percent.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:20 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Saratn
Oh don't worry this time...I support you ninety percent.

90 % ? What happened to 100 % ?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:21 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i was only joking...i am with you one hundred percent.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:22 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Good ! So who else hates him ? join us !

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:24 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

8 new threads today!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:30 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

you keep track???

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:31 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Yepper

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:34 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

weird thing to do. i am so busy right now...responding to all the pm's i am getting.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:36 AM
Midnight109

Who are you getting from that you have so much?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:38 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

three from MerMorgan02 and one from Oceanflame

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:40 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:48 PM
Midnight109

Wrong thread...........

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:33 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

becareful Coonskin...your off topic. this is about the Dark Lord, Voldemort...not Severus Snape.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:36 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I agree, I hope Voldemort has to face as much pain and agony as every single one of victims had to live or go through. And I know that if I were a character in the HP books I would help harry hunt down Voldy and make sure HP finshed him off.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:46 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

To the DARK LORD: Your match rides towards you, carying the sword of revange and the shield of Love. If I were you, I would pack and Leave. You will soon pay for blood of the innocents, for the tears of the orphans, and the fear of the widows, you left behind.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:03 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Nice words Uni . Couldn't put it better myself . messed

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:49 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mmmmmm, bible-y.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:09 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yeah, a little too religious blink But well said all the same laughing out loud

Voldemort should be castrated.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:17 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
Yeah, a little too religious blink But well said all the same laughing out loud

Voldemort should be castrated.

Same thoughts here.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:23 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote