KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter fic( my own creation)

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes, it great 7 38.89%
sort of, needs work 5 27.78%
no, it sucked 2 11.11%
i didn't read it 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter fic( my own creation)
Started by: Tiger Eyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Smile Harry Potter fic( my own creation)

hey so this is a the beginning of the six book which i was going to send to j.k.rowling but didn't have enough stamps so i'll post it here.LOL
Hope you like it and any questions or anything just pm me ok! wink

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:08 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Harry Potter and Dumbledore's secret.

The moon was shinning through Harry newly barred window. Harry sat awake on his bed staring out into the night, wondering if he ever hear from Hermonie or Ron again. The last event where his friends didn’t speak to him was when they had been informed about the order and weren’t allowed to tell Harry through owls. He suddenly heard at tapping noise at his bedroom window. At first he thought it was Hedwig trying to get back in after hunting but as he stood up to open the window he saw Ron and hermonie floating by the window.
Harry pulled ht window up frantically and let hermonie and Ron glide in. As soon, as they reach at solide platform the touched down and stood in front of Harry smiling.
“ hi ya Harry.” Ron said fixing his all twisted robe.
“ what are you doing here, if my uncle hears you, I’m a gonner.” Harry said staring at hermonie.
“ oh don’t worry Harry, We’ve come to take you to dumbledore house Harry.” She said smiling even harder showing her molars when doing.
Harry stared at her in confusion.
“ but why? Is there something I should know?” Harry asked looking quite idiotic and puzzled as he searched in his mind for a reason.
“ we can’t tell you yet but in a while Harry. All we an say is school is starting early this year so we can get out faster.” Hermonie said frowning a little bit. She stepped forward and grabbed hold of Harry’s arm pulling him to the window. She pointed her wand at Ron and said quietly “hover.” Then did the same to Harry and herself. She pushed her way out of the window and flew off into the night. Ron followed and Harry still a bit confused jumped out after he could barley see Ron’s red hair gleam with the light of the lampposts.
They must have flew some time before coming to a stop and touching down in front of an empty lot. Hermonie turned to face Harry a said some weird incantation to Harry then turned to face the empty lot which now had a blue house with yellow window frames and door frame. She took hold of Harry and Ron’s hands and lead up to the door. She pushed it open and they walked into a circular room with many oak door leading out of it. Ron made to go one way and Harry followed but Hermonie stopped them.
“this way.” She snarled.
“sorry.” Ron snarled back as he followed her through a door on the left.
Harry stared at them then walked through too.
The room was full of people none which Harry recognized. Except for the Weasley family all hulted in a corner avoiding everyone else. In the middle of the room was Moody Screaming something over the crowd but everyone was so loud that Harry couldn’t hear.
Harry followed Ron and Heermonie over to The Weasley and took a seat on a large armchair next to Ginny. She smiled and looked back at her summer homework given to her by Professor. Flitwick. He stared around at room. Much of the room was filled with large armchairs like the one Harry sat in. in a corner was a table holding many silver instruments like the one in Dumbledore’s office. He glaced over by the door they entered through and saw a girl standing there listening contentfully to Moody’s speech.
The girl was about hi height and had long dark brown hair and green eyes. She smiled at him. She had noticed him watching her. He turned away and watched Ginny again.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:10 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

keep it goin big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 02:47 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

here's some more:

Harry followed Ron upstairs after dinner to go bed. The moon was full in the sky and he thought of Lupin somewhere being a werewolf. HE felt sudden chill run up behind him and he sharply turned around. He swear he saw the girl but turned back to fast. He double back to check and she was gone or never there.
Harry watched Ron walk into a door and he quickly looked behind him and ran after Ron. The room was square and quite plain yet a lot nicer then his godfather place. Ron plbbed himself one bed n the corner and Harry took the bed on the other side.
Harry laid down and watched the blank white ceiling for awhile, then the door flew open and in walked Fred and George Weasley.
“hi ya Harry.” Fred said laughing abit.
“ hi.” Harry said blankly
“excited about going to school tomorrow?” George asked.
“what do you mean.” Harry asked sitting up strait.
“ didn’t Ron and Hermonie tell ya? The school is starting month early cuz parents are worried about seeing their children alive . So Dumbledore made it seem like school was short this year but really it’s the same.” Fred explained
“ really, that would explained why did didn’t get my letter yet.” Harry said thinking hard
“ oh yah I was sent to mom and she bought your things.” Ron said” they should be in your trunk now.”
Harry ran over to his trunk and pushed it open to reveal a whole bunch of new things. He closed it and went back to the bed.
“ you guys should get some sleep, busy day tomorrow.” Fred said.
“ I agree.” Came a voice. Mrs. Weasley was standing there. “hello Harry have a good trip?”
“yah.” Harry said trying to make it sound fun.
“ good, but I agree with Fred dears, it’s time for bed, up early and on the train.”
She turned on her heels and left followed by Fred and George. Ron got up and closed the door behind them. They changed out of their cloths and went to bed.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:12 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Harry woke at the break of dawn the next day. He sat up off his bed and began to gather his things he had unpack for the the trip ahead. He placed his .P.J’s in his truck and slammed it shut, waking up Ron.
“ good morgning Ron, sleep well?” Harry asked pulling his sweater on.
“ yah, but..” Ron said yawning.
Harry didn’t care much about Ron right now. All he had dreamt about was that girl. She haunted his dreams, but in a good way. Harry turned back to ron.
“ You should get a move on it we leave in twenty minutes.” Harry started saying
“ He is right Ron.” Mrs. Weasley voice said from behind Harry.
Ron got up and got dressed. He placed his last book inside his trunk and slammed it shut.
“better get a move on.”Ron said smiling at Harry.

The group of seven ,Harry, Ron, Hermonie, Ginny, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Mad eye Moody. Crunched into a small Toyota car for the 2 hour drive to the train.
Harry basically sat on Mr. Weasley the whole ride there. Their trunks
didn’t all fit in back so Ron was sitting on Ginny’s trunk and Hermonie has her’s on her lap. In all they finally arrived in front of train station. Harry opened the door and Himself, Mr.Weasley and Ron fell out of the car, Followed gracfully by Hermonie carring her trunk and Ginny holding Crockshanks.Mrs. Wealsey came around from the other side and Moody hurried off to get some trollies.
A few minutes later he returned pushing four trollies in a odd fashion. Harry placed his trunk and Hedwig on one of the trollies and the rest placed their things on one too. They walked in an orderly fashion to the gate between platforms 9 and 10.
Ginny was the first who ran through the gate followed closly by Mrs. Weasley, then Mr.Weasley. Hermonie and Ron went in at the same time and Harry closly watched by Moody walked through the gate. Harry turned the corner to the scarlet train stairing at him.He pushed his trolly over to the door and pushed it open. He grabbed his trunk and hedwig’s cage with Hedwing inside and walked up the stairs to an empty conpartement near the back of the train. He placed his things inside and went to go say good bye to Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.
He found them hugging Ginny near the gate to the Muggle world and half running half waling went over. Mrs. Weasley turned towards him.
“ Now you be good Harry, no adventures this year please. I Don’t want to get a letter saying you’ve been hurt agin.” She said hugging Harry quite hard.
Harry ran back to the door and watched from te window as Mr. And Mrs. Weasley walked back into the the muggle world. Ginny soon followed.
“ I saw your trunk in a conpartement so, I dropped my stuff off there too.” She said smiling at him.
“ Oh ok.” Harry said smiling back at her.
They both walked in silence till they came to the conpartement which Neville Longbottom had now being sitting in.
‘ Hi ya, Harry, Ginny.” He said.” How was your summers.”
“ Fine thakns.” Ginny said.
Neville began to blush. Harry hadn’t relised it but Ginny had grown up to be a very beautiful young woman. Her hair which now was down to her waist was still bright red but yet seemed to have a blonde tinge to it. She was quite tall, yet still shorter then Harry. Her eyes seemed to sparkle when direct light hit them.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Last edited by Tiger Eyes on Nov 16th, 2003 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:31 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

“ Mine was ok.” Harry said starting to frown.
Harry took a seat near the door and watched the groups of people walk by hoping to see Ron or Hermonie. It was some while before Ron came walking down the hall. He entered the conpartement and took a seat across from Harry.
“ I swear first years are getting older.”he said.
“Why.” The three asked at the same time.
“ Well because I just saw four girls who I had never seen before but I swear the must have been our age.” He replied scratching his head.
“well maybe, you can’t remember them.” Ginny said smiling.” You’ve never been one for remembering things.”
Harry staired out into the hall and noticed hermonie walking out of a conpartement towards them. She entered too and took at seat next to Ron. She kissed Ron on the cheek and look at Harry. Harry blinked and staired big eyed at Hermonie.
“ What.” Hermonie asked.
“Umm you just kissed Ron.” Harry said.
“ What! Did I?” She said blushing.
Harry turned to Ron who was as red as a cherry.
“ What was that.”Harry stated angrily.
“ well you see Harry over the Summer we became more then friends.” Ron said turning away from Harry.
“ oh! Ok! “ Harry said happily but really he wasn’t sure if he liked the idea of Ron and Hermonie together.
Harry was really unhappy for the rest of the train ride. Ever so often he would see Ron and Hermonie kissing in the hall as they pasted on exception. Ginny was in deep conversation with Neville about Dumbledore’s new idea. Ginny was all for it, but Neville was against it. He hated school and Snape, so one month of vacation wasn’t enough.
Harry was more then ready to jump out of the window by the time the train stopped. He basically ran out. Inot the crowd to a carriage. Ron and Hermonie soon joined him hand in hand. Ginny came in laughing.
“ Neville fell inot the mudd and then I tried to use a spell to clean him off and he’s green.”
Neville came in clothes ripped and he was in fact green. It reminded Harry of the Hulk.The ride up to the castle was a quiet and cold one. Everyone sat there watching Ron and Hermonie stair at each other.
Harry was once again the first one out of the carriage. He speed walked up the castle and strait into the great Hall. He looked up and down the gryffindor table which was empty except two girls at the end onf the table. Harry paid no mind to them, until relised he had seen one of the girl before, not at hogwarts but at Dumbledore’s house.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:53 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

more:It was the girl standing by the door and in the hall, the one from his dreams. Harry nearly jumped up to run over, but then he saw the large group of people come in and he sat back down.
Ron came over, soon followed by Hermonie and they took a seat next to Harry. Harry payed no attention to them and continued to stair at the girls. If only he knew who they were.

Chapter 2: The unthinkable

Harry watched them for a few minutes before. Professor McGonall entered the room followed by the scared group of first years. Harry could see Hermonie’s eyes follow a young girl up the hall.
Harry leant toward her.
“ Who’s that?” He asked.
“ My cousin. Doesn’t she remind you of myself.” Hermonie replied with a wide smile on her face.
Harry watched the girl follow the group slowly as she watched the ceiling and other thing in the great hall. She was the second one to be called up to the stool.
The hat was placed upon her head and she sat there falling with the weight of the hat. She must have only been 3 and half feet tall and probably weight around 60 pounds not nearly as much as the other girls.
She must have sat there for a good ten minutes before the hat shouted out “ Gryffindor.” Hermonie jumped up and started cheering for her. The girl came scurrying over and sat down beside Hermonie.
The rest of the sorting Harry didn’t pay much attention clapping ever so often. He was more interested in Hermonie’s Cousin and those girls After the sorting ended Hermonie turned to Harry and Ron.
“Meet my cousin McKeila.”
“ Nice to meet you.” Ron said reaching over Harry to shake McKeila hand.
“ Same here.” Harry said shaking Her hand as well.
“ Your Harry Potter aren’t you?” McKeila asked while she was shaking his hand.
“ Umm.. yes I am, well last time I checked.” Harry said smiling in a odd fashion.
McKeila was so overwhelmed by the whole meetinh Harry Potter that she almost fainted.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 03:27 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

“ I’ve heard so much about you.” McKeila said.
“ Really.” Harry Said.
Hermonie turned to McKeila but McKeila had suddenly gotten in conversation with another first year about Harry.
“ Harry look it those girls I thought were first years.” Ron said pointing at the girls from before.
“ Oh that’s Li and Ashley.” Hermonie said
“ Who?” Harry asked.
“ Li and Ashley they’re from Canada, well were born in London moved to Canada. And now they moved back to be in the order, well their dad.” Hermonie said
“ What year?” Ron asked.
“ Sixth.” Hermonie said.” I met them on the train. They’re nice.”
“ I saw the one closest to us at Dumbledore’s house.” Harry said.
“ really wouldn’t surprise me, she is Dumbledore’s great granddaughter, so is Ashley and Jessica the one over at the slytherin table at the end, and Alex at the hufflepuff table beside Ernie, and Jason at the ravenclaw table beside cho! They’re all cinqtulettes.” Hemonie replied.
Harry looked at Li and smiled, she reminded him of someone but who. Dumbledore stood up at the staff table. He gave short speech and Harry was off following Li and Ashley up to Gryffindor common room. Harry followed them right into the portrait hole and turned at took a seat in a arm chair and watched them go upstairs.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:36 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

Are you going to say anything about Sirius's return? And please, please, please, please, hook Harry with Ginny, and Ron with Hermione.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:47 PM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

SORRY I HAVE PLANS FER HARRY and hermonie is with ron and siruis i haven't decided.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:36 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

Oh, thats ok, I'v already read about hundreds of other fanfic where Harry hooks up with Ginny anyway.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:35 PM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

yah well my story is heading for li and harry hooking up adn ron is going to dump hermonie for ashley adn jason will date hermonie and jassica will date draco adn alex will date ernie!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:22 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Harry could now hear the group of first years coming up the hall. So he quickly went upstairs to wait for Ron, and tell him about Li.
Ron entered not too long after.
“ Strange bunch of first years!” he said sitting on the bed.
“ I bet.” Harry sighed.
“what’s wrong?’ Ron asked
“ Well now that you and hermonie are going out well I fell kind of lonely.” Harry said staring at the ceiling.
“ There is always lavender or pavarti! Right?” Ron said.
“ No I was thinking along the lines of Li.” Harry said turned to look at Ron.
“ Good luck, she a dumbledore and they have powers. Yet again your Harry potter, you might have a chance.” Ron said.
“ Your right and Hermonie seems to get alone with them maybe she could talk to her. Do you think you can get her too?” Harry asked.
“ Yah I suppose.” Ron said taking a seat on his four poster bed.
“ Well night.” Harry whispered turning over and placing his glasses on the bedside table and closing the curtains shut, blocking out Ron’s face.
* * * * * Harry woke early that morgning prepared for anything. Except for what was about to happen.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:12 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Its pretty good...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:52 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

He walked down the stairs to the common room where Hermonie and Li were talking in a corner. Ron was standing near the portrait entrance.
“ So did you ask her?” Harry asked coming to a stop beside Ron.
“ No, I woke up and they were talking.” Ron said.” Hopefully it’s good and not like how well I kiss, cuz Hermonie is the first girl I’ve ever kissed.”
“ I bet it’s about homework they think they’ll get knowing Hermonie.” Harry said laughing a little. It was like Hermonie to talk about thing like that.
Harry stared over at Li and Hermonie. Li’s hair glittered in the sunny light. She eyes seemed to twinkle. Harry had felt like this before and he knew what it was. He was in love with Li Dumbledore like he was once with Cho Chang.
Cho had rejected him and he got over her quite quickly. He was ready for a new crush all summer. Being alone didn’t help either, he had more time to think about his life and girls at school, which in his mind was a horrible thing but he couldn’t stop.
Li flicked her hair off her shoulder and stood up. Hermonie stood up also. They shoke hands and Li strolled by Harry to the portrait, She walked through to the world beyond. Hermonie slowed strolled over to Ron and Harry and Kissed Ron before saying Hello.
“ So what were you talking to Li about?” Ron asked.
“ Oh she was talking me about the school and the types of peoples there are in our grade and such.” She glanced at Harry.
“ Did she mention Harry at all?” Ron asked again.
“ Yes a few times. But it would in honest to tell you about it so I’m not saying anymore.” Hermonie said sticking her nose up in the air.
Hermonie meant it. She didn’t talk to Ron or Harry until they received their timetables for the years.
“ Wow I have mostly defense against the dark arts, potions, charms and ancient ruins.” Hermonie said.
“ I have dada, charms, herbology and potions.” Ron said.
“ I have everything I did last year except no divinations.” Harry said frowning.
“ I have everything you do.” Said a dreamy voice from beside Harry. It was Li and she was smiling at Harry as she glanced over and back at their timetables.
“ At least your not alone all the time.” Ron said.
“yah.” Harry said in a kind of drowned voice.
Harry walked beside Li to Herbology soon followed by Hermonie.
“ So I’m LI.” Li said turning to face harry once they took a seat a a table.
“ I’m harry.” Harry said.
“ I figured.” Li said pointing to his forehead.
Harry quickly covered the scar with his hair.
“ So what career do you want to do?” Li asked.
“ Aurour.” Harry said.
“ Me too, explains the same tietable.” Li said.
“ Yah.” Harry said in that same drowned voice.
Li laughed alittle then turned toward the front just as Mme. Sprout entered the room.
“ welcome sixth years.” She said in a high loud voice.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:19 PM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Harry began to take notes as Professor Sprout wrote them on the black board. Li and him were partnered on the working of cutting up devil snare, to use in potions later. They cut up the last little bit and took a seat on a bench and waited.
* * * * * Harry walked out of the Herbology classroom and across the lawn to Hagrid’s hut for care of magical creatures. Li walked beside him.
Li and Harry were once again partnered up and Harry couldn’t help up look at her. Her eyes alwas seemed to glittered when they looked at him, her hair smelt so good. Harry felt like kissing her right there infornt of everybody, but as he leant in he changed direction and grabbed a piece of paper. Li laughed at him and turned back to her work.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:18 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Needs moving to HP Fiction

((How excited am I about the new forum!! eek! ))

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:02 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Thanks Phoe! big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

when u writing more

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:00 AM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

she rote that in 2003

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:14 AM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote