KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry potter:the new girl

harry potter:the new girl
Started by: Short'n'Sweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Smile harry potter:the new girl

this is a story that changes ron's life more then any thing. eek!
And you seee a side of hagrid that you have never seen before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:53 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

*cough*

Where?

*looks around for life changing story*

stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:49 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

I love Harry Potter novels so I can't wait to see it

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 12:59 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Check out my parody in the Unhosted Role Play forum then, The Adult Version of HP wink

Feel free to add to it, it's a combination of different member's writing.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:03 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

Re: harry potter:the new girl

quote:
Originally posted by merkledin
this is a story that changes ron's life more then any thing. eek!
And you seee a side of hagrid that you have never seen before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

gonna post it?

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 09:41 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Yeah, where is it? confused

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 11:31 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

*looks about* Erm...no story...

made by lana

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:36 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No story means no thread! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 02:07 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Good point yes

made by lana

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:24 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

heeeeello story??

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 05:51 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

story...oooo story....wher are youuuu! lol!!!!! Post it sounds interesting

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 12:43 AM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

wheres the story???

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:16 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

yeah...come on! get ur @rse on here and write!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

hey darinda, it sounds interestin so post the story y dun u?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 10:20 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

big grin

Last edited by Diamonds on Mar 25th, 2005 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:09 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

SO SORRY PPL! i thought that i had all ready post it.
ok here is the first chapter.
Just to let you know this story is from Ron's piont of veiw,
just gotta eat dinner, i prosise it will be qiuck.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:22 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:24 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

never mind, here it comes

It was a day like any other. Just sitting on my bed thinking of , *cough* girls. Oh by the way, i'm Ron, ron weasley. Best friend and right hand man to harry potter. yup harry potter. ok enough about him, this is my story.
Where was i? oh yah. it was just an every day type of day. Ginny was schreching because fred,and george where doing some thing, I dunno. But my mum came up to my room " Ron, ron come here"
I was very tiered, and did not want to." Why? " I asked her.
" Because i said so." She was always doing that . Because i said so, yak yak yak." Why?"" We have new neighbors!" I shot up. Then there was an echo in the house" WHAT?"
typicly we all runn to mum. I swear the house shook for maybe 20n seconds after that. I bolted out of my room to me mum. Ginny was allready asking her" Is there a girl my age?" So i was thinking Girl?if there was to be any girl in these parts she probably looked like a bumm." Yes there is a girl your age, she is the younger sister of the Wood boy at your school."
wood? oliver wood? he never said he had a sister." Oliver?" Fred qouestioned." I don't know, how about we go see her?"Fred,george,ginny bolted out of the door." Oh, ron pig came back with your letter to Harry." I see the letter,and take it" Thanks mum"

Hey Ron,
I asked my Auncle, and he said" Harry the sooner you get out of this house the more happier we'll all be!" so that is a yes.
see you in 2 days
Harry

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:37 PM
luv_danrad*^^*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! u rote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:50 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

sorry i ran out of room.
here we go.remeber this is a rough copy

Yes! Harry is gonna be here for a week! That should shift the attention from me to him." Ready to go?" " Yup"
we had to walk about 15 miles to get to the house. Durring that time fred fell butt frist into the mudd, and when george tried to get him out fred pulled him in.
oK we are finnaly at the house. It was a nice house. it was an off-white mordern looking abode.There was a dark brown haired girl sitting on the perfectly green lawn." HULLO!" mum like a goone always says.
THIS IS THE LIFE CHANGING DAY OF MY YOUNG LIFE!
the girl slowly looks up at me or mum but it felt like she was looking at me.She was so beautiful. Her hair was soft looking waves of beauty. Her eyes were a hazel , then i ment her dog."watch out!" Some one yelled, i'm not sure who but all i remember is a realy big dog coming right for me.I went blank. When i woke up the girl was staring over me" He's waking up. Mrs. Weasley." Then mum had to come an ruin the veiw." RONALD?ARE YOU OK?" god that was defening.Mum screwed up another fantasy, that i will not go into details about. When i sat up it felt like some thing was broken.Then it happened. She spoke to me.
" Sorry, my dog sorta ran you over."That dumb dog, but i didn't want to ruin thte moment." Oh, no problem" CRACK! Ok some thing was broken. I couldn't help but through my self back in pain, but the girl held my head. I felt lke i was in heaven and she was my angel." Sorry!sorry i'm coming!"Then out of no were an older looking lady appered with the sceleto -groth crap madame profry gave harry in our second year.Then i came out of shock" What is that for?" " Oh you just have fragel little bones ." I'm thinking who are you callin' fragel lady, but all i could say was"huh?" It happened again she spoke." Oh, and did i mention that my dog broke your arm?" I didn"t seem to care at that time. Iwas talking to a goddessThen that lady shoved a cup of the crap into my mouth, then POOF all the pain was gone. Even thought the after taste wasn't. I sat up and looked at the girl." Ron , this is Samantha." Mum said.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:57 PM