KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Chapter 1
Hope you like it.

There was nothing unusual about the hot suburbs of Privet Drive.It was the second heat wave in teo years and Harry Potter was wondering the streets deep in thought about the events that happened two weeks ago,he had lost the closest person to his father,he had lost his godfather,Sirius Black.Not in an ordinary accedent but in a wizards dule. Harry Potter is no ordinary boy,he is a wizard fresh from his O.W.Ls(Ordinary Wizard Levels)from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and awaiting his results from his fifth year exams.
Harry dwelled on the thought of what would have happened if any of his friends were hurt badly or worse killed.All because he wanted to play the hero.They could have died and now look i've lost the closest person to my father all because of me stupid me.Harry kicked a near by lamp post and felt a sharp pain shoot through his toe.
The neighbours peered at Harry through their curtains as Harry walked up the drive of number 4.The neighbours always liked to gossip about the baggy clothes Harry woreand about his unusual lightning bolt shapped scar on his foehead which makes him even more famous because Harry's parents were killed by the worlds most evil wizard who calls himself "Lord Voldemort" to the magical world his name is so frightening they call him "You Know Who"who was the worlds most powerful dark wizard who when tried to do the same killing curse to kill Harry's parents they were killed. But when he turned his wand on Harry,he could not kill him beuause of the sacrifice his mum left after she got herself killed.That branch of magic Voldemort had forgotten about and when he tried he was wipped from own body not dead but just alive

Last edited by The_Dark_Lord on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:36 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

where the other part of the story gone wat i justed read in the hp forum? that part waz well gd, its ur fate to write more lol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:08 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Here is some more i hope you like it
As Harry got to the front door it opened and framed In the door way was Harry's uncle Vernon he was a big beefy man with hardly any neck and a very lare moustache."Where have you been?your cousin Dudley has been back for an hour already."(Dudley,who looks a lot like uncle Vernon.He has a large,pink face,no much neck,small watery blue eyes and thick blond hair that lay smooth on his thick,fat head.).Harry looked past his uncle as Dudley came waddling into view.He had someone with him,it was a girl,they were hand in hand."Hi my name is Emma.Emma Marshall.I don't want to be rude but who are you?"."Harry stood transfixed to the spot,Emma had bushy brown hair and she was very tall and pretty with blue eyes.Harry's stomach gave a jolt,for a second he thought that it was one of his best friends,Hermione Granger.A very pretty girl who to Harry's good fortune was one of Harry's best friends."Hi I'm Harry.Harry Potter".Said Harry.He looked into her eyes and thought,Hermione doesn't have blue eyes,she has brown eyes.But uncle Vernon realised that Harry was staring at Emma,so he grabbed Harry and pulled him in the door and took him to his room."Why were you staring at Dudley's girlfriend like that"?Said uncle Vernon.Harry looked at his uncle and said."Like what?I just thought that she looked like someone i know.And since when has Dudley had a girlfriend?Harry asked."Since yesterday,they met at the park ,by the swings.He was over joyed because he told her his name and they started talking,and he asked her out and she said yes.If you mess this up for him i will kill you and i mean it".Harry looked past his uncle through the door she was standing waving at him,and then she walked down the Hall to Dudley's room.For a minute Harry's stomach gave a lurch he was sure it was Hermione."Stay away from them or i will throttle you,got it"?Said uncle Vernon.Harry nodded.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:27 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

"I have to send a letter to Moody and Lupin because it has been two days since i sent my last owl".Harry could not help but smile,as the colour drained out of his uncles face.You-your writing to them ar-are you?Well -well tell them you-your fine".Panic in his uncles voice and left the room without another word.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 04:36 PM
sugar&sweet

kool, that waz the part. so was that hermione or not? i musted no. lol

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:03 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Yea i think its cool how you made her look like Hermione . .kinda weird though. .dudley could NEVER get a girl like Hermione. . Write more looking forward to it

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:19 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

yea same ere, but i cant read it for 3 weeks soz, so i might not b writin ere 4 some time but i'll b bk! ok bi every1
p.s. write some more plz The_Dark_Lord

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:20 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Too many "Half Blood Prince" fanfics are out now...

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:09 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dark1365
Too many "Half Blood Prince" fanfics are out now...

i don't care

i write/read most of them!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:58 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

oh btw, there r 2 of urs stories exactly the same, in this forum. ok bi bi again

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:17 AM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Hope you like it,not much.
Harry walked over to his table which had a piece of parchment on it and grabbed up a quill and wrote:-
Dear Lupin,
The muggles are treating me fine and I'm fine.
Harry

Harry could not think of any thing to write,or put down anything important,in case it got intercepted.
He folded up the letter and walked across to Hedwig's cage where a snowy owl was perched.And tied the letter to her leg,took her to the window and watched her take flight,he watched her till he could see her no more.
It was nine o'clock before he realised someone was watching him through his open door,it was Emma.He could not mistake her bushy hair and her blue eyes,she had the same smile as Hermione,in fact she was the exact duplicate of her,apart from her eyes.She smiled mischievously as though she knew something he did not and she did.
"Why are you just starring at me like that".Harry asked.Emma did not say a word instead she walked down the stairs without a backwards look at Harry.Harry could not help but think why she was starring at him like that,and how pretty she was Harry lay on his bed and drifted of in to sleep.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:04 AM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Heres another bit not much,hope you like it.
Harry woke to find something moving around his room,the Shadow cast on the wall told Harry that it was someone with busy hair and when Harry saw the person move into the light.It was Emma.Harry closed his eyes again,to make it look like he was still sleeping.A minute latter Harry felt something soft and moist touch his scar.He knew she had kissed him.He waited for her to leave before opening his eyes.Where Emma had come from he had no idea,but why did she kiss him?
As Harry slipped back off into an uneasy sleep,he dreamt that he was climbing up a dark winding stair case,following a rasping and spitting voice coming from the top of the stairs where a door stood ajar.
Suddenly as the rasping and spitting stopped a cold and evil voice could be heard."Do not lie to me Malfoy,what have you done with Bellatrix"?A cool female voice spoke."My lord i do not know what happened to her.My lord,i think she wanted someone with more power over the world,or that is what i heard her tell Rookwood.My lord.The man spoke again."I am highly skilled in Legilimens and can see through any lie you are telling me Narcissa,and you are lying to me.Get out of my face before your son Draco losses his mother as he has lost his dad to the Dementors".A women came out of the door and moved swiftly down the stairs.Through the door a tall thin man stood,his skin as white as a sheet of paper,his gleaming eyes scarlet slits.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:55 AM
crazykim

awesome

write some more big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:07 AM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Heres a bit more.
Harry woke with a stabbing pain,like a thousand knifes shooting through his scar.At that moment a brown tawny owl swooped in through his open window.A package tied to it's leg he realised the owl as Errol the Weasley family owl.He toppled on to Harry's bed with a soft flump.Harry grabbed the owl and took him over to Hedwig's empty cage for a drink and some rest.He ripped open the letter with much enthusiasm and read:-
A little cliff hanger. big grin

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:35 AM
crazykim

more more more
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:03 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Here is some more not much.
Hi mate,
Here is some food and sweets that will keep you going for a couple of days.Mum has asked Dumbledore if you can spend the rest of the summer here,and he has accepted,so have your things packed and ready for three days time.Hermione arrives tomorrow.Can't wait.See you.
Ron
P.S Fred and George's shop is pulling in lots of great business and money.
Harry folded the letter up and sat on his bed.I wish people would stop being so Cherie as if the past three weeks have been nothing to them that Sirius is not gone and life goes on.I can't wait to be back at the Burrow,but i don't want people going on about Sirius.Harry lay back down on his bed and slipped back off to sleep.
Harry was woken by a loud screech from outside his open window,he checked his alarm clock it was five am,he got up and moved to his open window as a owl swooped into his room through his open window.He paid the owl five knuts and slipped the Daily Prophet out of the owls beak and watched the owl take flight.He flicked through the paper to find no new information,so he tossed the paper to the side and looked out of his open window.And looked down to find something most peculiar........
The worlds best Cliff Hanger

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:26 PM
crazykim

I AGREE !!!
DONT DO THIS ITS PURE TORTURE
TORTURE I SAY !!!
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:01 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Heres a bit more.
Emma was looking up at Harry,she was holding something in her hand,Harry hid,then when he went to check that she was still there she was gone.
Harry woke up the next day at five,and paid the owl for The Daily Prophet,he scanned through the paper and found a little article about the Death Eaters that were in Ministry of Magic some two weeks previous,the heading read:-
An other little cliff hanger for you because I'm at school and shouldn't be on. devil

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by The_Dark_Lord on Apr 25th, 2005 at 12:21 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:19 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:24 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Ignore the stuff above this.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:25 PM