KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Reamake of Harry Potter

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It's really good! big grin 13 44.83%
It's okay smile 10 34.48%
Needs work erm 3 10.34%
It's terrible mad 3 10.34%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Reamake of Harry Potter
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Reamake of Harry Potter

This is a re-make of Harry Potter, only him and his mates arent magic. His best friends are still called Ron and Hermione, and Ron's still his ginger jokey self and Hermione's still obsessed with books, but like i said, they arent magic.

Here goes:

"Get up! Get up!!!"
Harry Potter woke up, his foster mum was shouting at him to go to breakfast.
"I'm up, I'm up!"
It was Harry Potter first year of Whitburn Senior School, and his heart was thudding. He wasnt all that great at school, and didnt have many friends. Actually, "not many" is a huge understatement. Harry Potter had no friends, thanks to the Primary school bully, Sam Carmen.
Harry was a small weedy boy of eleven, with jet black hair, glasses and a pale complexion, making Sam pick on him and beat him up. It was not only his appearance that Harry got bullied for, it was the fact that he had no parents.
They both died in a freak car accident when Harry was just two. He spent most of his life in the orphanage, with only one friend, who got adopted when they were six, and Harry never saw his friend again. He was alone most of the time after that. But when he was nine, Harry met a nice couple, named Irene and Tommy Parker. They made good friends with him, but did not adopt him until Harry's tenth birthday.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:18 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"hey honey, sleep well? Your breakfast is on the table, it's pancakes with syrup, your favourite." Irene beamed, then added in undertone: "I know you're nervous about starting your new school, and i know it's boarding, but we just want the best education for you"
Harry nodded and made his way to the table.
"Alright son?" Tommy grinned. He always called Harry 'son', Harry figured it was so he felt like one of the family, a real blood member, and he appreicated it a lot.
"Yeah, but new school, new kids, new teachers, i feel sort of nervous" Harry mumbled. He didnt like to come across as a wimp.
"It's alright, you'll be fine"
"Thanks Dad"
Tommy beamed at Harry; he had started to call him Dad and he felt warm inside every time he heard Harry call him that.
Harry pollished off his breakfast and went upstairs to get cleaned and pack his bag.
At 8:30 Tommy and Irene drove Harry to the train station, and got there at 9:10; Harry had to board the train at 9:30.
And there was his train, gleaming crimson with the words The Whitburn Express.
"Come on Harry, you best find a seat straight away, others are already in the compartments!" Irene said. "We'll helop you find one" Harry wasnt embarresed when his foster parents found him an empty compartment; all the kids' parents were doing it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:56 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

that was SO!! good!! plz cuntinue and plz keep going i wanna no wat will happen to harry and !! plz keep going!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 04:05 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hk_*^^*
that was SO!! good!! plz cuntinue and plz keep going i wanna no wat will happen to harry and !! plz keep going!
thnks big grin

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:08 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"okay, see you honey!" Irene said.
"You can come home evry other weekend" Tommy assured him.
Harry smiled and waved goodbye as they stood on the platform.
Bye Irene, bye Tommy Harry thought Look after me mum, dad.
"Is it, uh, okay if i sit here with you?" a ginger haired boy was standing in the doorway.
"Yeah, fine." Harry said. "What's your name?"
"Ron, Ron Weasley"the boy said. "And your's?"
"Harry Potter"
"This your first year?" Ron sat down opposite Harry.
"Yeah"
"Me too."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:14 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i like to write a little bit at a time

"Do you like footie?" Ron asked.
"Yeah! What team Do you support?" Harry grinned.
The two boys talked deeply about football, and when Ron was demonstrating a goal, a tall-ish girl with brown bushy hair walked into the compartment.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:20 PM
hk_*^^*

awesum! bet that was....

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:47 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

how cum u r not cuntinuing?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:37 PM
crazykim

yeah continue

what happened to you?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:42 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genius

Thats reali good big grin. Continue.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 11:35 PM
genius is currently offline Click here to Send genius a Private Message Find more posts by genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

keep going keep going

Old Post May 7th, 2005 01:04 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

---thanks guys big grin sorry about that embarrasment---

"Has anyone seen a hamster? A boy named Neville's lost one." She asked. "Argh, are you talking about football? Every compartment i've been into that contains boys, the talk is football!"
Ron and Harry raised their eyebrows at her.
"Havent seen it. And there's nothing wrong with football" Ron said.
"And you are? I dont suppose you have any right to judge what i think." Hermione glared at them.
"I'm Ron. No, i dont think i do, but i can say what i think about it."

Last edited by Diamonds on May 9th, 2005 at 04:35 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:22 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Whatever. Have you seen one?" she turned to Harry.
"Nope." he said. "Bye bye." He added.
"Hmmf!! You'd better change into your school things, we're nearly there. And, uh, Ron? You have dirt on your nose, did you know?"
Ron rubbed his nose and when Hermione left, he made a rude gesture with his hands.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:25 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

An old lady rolled a trolley along the corridor of the train.
"Anything off the trolley dears?" she smiled at them.
"No thanks, i'm all set" Ron held up a bundle of sandwiches and a drink.
"We'll take as much as you let us." Harry said, pulling pound coins and notes out of his pockets.

---Authors note: i didn't wanna say "We'll take the lot" coz thats a bit mean on the others on the train---

"Whoa!" Ron gasped.
"Here, have all of this" the woman tipped almost 1/3 of the sweets and chocolate
--Chocolate --
into three paper bags, (two of them full, one half full)and handed them to the boys.
"Here, and thank you." Harry tipped £6 into the lady's pot.
"Thank you" and the old woman took away her trolley.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:33 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

when i wanna say something about the story, i'll put ---*sentence*---

okay?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:35 PM
crazykim

cool
when r u gonna write more?

what happened to you?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 04:46 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

later today

all for you guys big grin big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post May 9th, 2005 06:29 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

---now eek!---

The two boys tucked into the chocolate, toffees, fudges and cookies.
"Maybe that Hermione had a point." said Harry "Not about football, about getting dressed. We have to nearly be there!"
"OK" Ron agreed.
They changed into their school jackets and ties(both black with a blue badge-the ocean).
Harry and Ron split what was left of their sweets and pocketed the paper bags.
Soon enough, the train pulled up to a would-be dark station, the street lights lit.
"Firs' tears, over 'ere please, firs' years!" a huge man was shouting over the crowds.
"C'mon Harry" Ron said "Before we knocked down by the people!"
"Hello, I'm Hagrid, Reubeus Hagrid" the tall man said as he had approximately 180 first year students milling around him. "Are yer all 'ere?"
"Hagrid! Hagrid!!" a tall, wrinkly woman made her way towards them.
"Professer McGonagal!!" Hagrid cried.

Last edited by Diamonds on May 9th, 2005 at 07:26 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2005 07:19 PM
crazykim

cool
so r keepin the teachers to

what happened to you?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 07:27 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

---yeah, i cant think of anything to call them that wouldnt be one of your regular names(eg smith, brown stuff like that. ie: not very imagineitave stuff). a few i may have to change. in the story it tells what all the teachers teach. but later on, maybe in the next few days. it's set in sept 2005, and a day to us is a day to them most of the time. they arrived on a friday btw, so they have the weekend totally free. i'll go into explanation of charactors and stuff then---

Last edited by Diamonds on May 9th, 2005 at 08:23 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2005 08:20 PM