KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death

Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death
Started by: *~HP~*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death

Ok, well after reading Spider's, D's, and Jenny's stories last year I decided I would make my own version of the 7th and last book. And i finnaly got started. I hope you all enjoy it!!

~Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death~

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:53 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

YAY ! I'll finally get to see HP write ! Go for it !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:55 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I'm soo excited!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:56 PM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

Chapter 1

~ Not alone ~

It was towards the end of the July and no ware you looked could you see a single living thing move on privet drive. All the curtains of all the houses were drawn to try and keep the sight of outside out of mind. Most people would be found in front of there televisions or something else to distract them. Even Harry Potter the strangest one there would not be caught out side in these conditions.

The cold mist that had settled over the land last year had grown. It was also darker and people claimed to have seen everything turn to ice around them and would feel a horrible chill every once and a while.

Harry could be found pacing his aunt and uncles kitchen. Stopping periodically to look outside, not looking for anything, just to remind himself of what was to come. He did this a lot these days.

His aunt and uncle hadn’t been very keen on letting him do what ever he wanted while staying in there home, but remembering what Dumbledore had told them, this would be the last time. But because of this they new that soon it wouldn’t matter how old Harry was; he would soon be able to take revenge on them for all the past years. And so, instead of bossing him around or shunting him, they took to glaring and leaving the room when he entered.

This didn’t bother him too much, he never really wanted to be around them anyway, but this would be the last time he would endure their cruelty. After he turned 17 the spell that had protected him for 16 years would end. And he would be on his own.

He stopped to face the window and shook his head; his mind was too full again, with everything that had happened these last few years. He had the worst tormenting feeling all the time. He rarely got a full night sleep, for he would wake in the middle of the night and ponder what he would do after the 31st.

Again he shook his head and turned from the window. He took in a long slow breath. He could feel the agony stir in his stomach and the question that he so often asked himself floated to into his mind, ‘how am I going to do this without him?’ frankly he had no idea, so it was a rational question to ask.

His dreams were not filled with just the death of Sirius any more, he was now accompanied by Dumbledore, waking him and others in the house at all hours of the night.

Harry had a flashing memory of a dream that he had once. He dreamed that Sirius was standing next to him in front of a crowd of people, but Harry hadn’t been looking at the people, he was looking at his god father. Sirius’s long dark hair falling in front of his young looking face, just as he did on the day of Harry’s parents wedding. Sirius looked stunned then looked at him and said, "There are so many people, I can’t believe there all here to see me. Just a few days ago they would have wet themselves if they’d seen me.” He finished this sentence with a small smirk. Harry could tell that Sirius was really enjoying not being known as a criminal.

Harry smiled at this memory of his dream. Just then his cousin walked in. Harry ignored him, but his cousin wasn’t as clueless as he once was, “you did something at your school didn’t you? That’s why that’s why you have that whole group of things trying to take care of you?” he was referring to the Order, but Harry wasn’t in the mood to put up with Dudley’s courage to talk to him. “Wouldn’t be anything compared to what you did would it? I mean their trying to help me not trying to get rid of me.” He retaliated sarcastically.

Dudley went kinda pink in the cheeks; he had been caught doing drugs in the girl’s locker room, they thought that they wouldn’t get caught in there, that as true until the girls walked in.

Harry left the room leaving Dudley with his hand in the refrigerator, looking for a retort to use.

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia of coarse had come up with the excuse that the teachers were putting too much pressure on him and that’s what drove him to do it. And with lots of persuasion he would be returning next year.

Harry retreated upstairs to his bedroom. As he walked in he noticed that the curtains over his window were pulled back a ways and the window was wide open.

Normally he would keep the curtains drawn unless Hedwig was out then he’s leave them open to watch for her, but she didn’t go out very often anymore. she would rely on him for food most of the time. The effect of the mist didn’t just get to the people it got to the animals too, if not worse. So why was the window open now?

He had stopped dead in his tracks ‘No.’ he thought, ‘not yet. They wouldn’t try to attack me now.’ He decided Dudley was just trying to get him nervous.

He closed the window and pulled the curtains shut. Hedwig gave a soft hoot behind him, so he turned and stroked her soft feathered head, he soon decided to go to bed early and catch up on his sleep.

He fell asleep quickly and it took a while before his dreams consumed him again, but this on was different. He stirred in his sleep as he dr4eamped of a moving shadow that was coming closer to him.

He awoke with a start, his heart beating as if he’d just run a mile as fast as he could.

And then he felt it, the presence of someone else in the room. He wasn’t alone.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:58 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Nce story so far. Easy to read, and good word usage. There were a few grammer and spelling errors, but other than that, you're doing fantastic!

Keep it up! thumb up

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:50 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

big grin thanks!! i'm not the best grammer or spelling person, so bare with me. lol i'm so relived that it's easy to read.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:00 AM
Midnight109

I Love it !!!!!! Write more soon please !

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:34 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

well, i'm going camping this weekend, so i'm going to post a bit of the next chapter now.

Chapter 2
~ His Daughter ~

He cautiously rolled over as if still asleep, but he didn’t see anyone in the room. He sat up and retrieved his glasses and wand from his night stand. He knew that he wasn’t alone. He just couldn’t see them.

“Don’t fear me.” Harry shot out of his bet like lightning, aiming his light wand with a firm grip, but stopped at that, he was taken back it was a calm female voice.

“Who are you?” he replied quickly and sternly

“Yes, well that’s an interesting thing you see, I don’t think I’ll tell you just yet.” Harry could tell, she was smiling at him.

“Where are you why can’t I see you?” He didn’t like not being able to see a could be enemy, but new she hadn’t moved.

He heard her snap her finger and she materialized right in front of his wand tip.

“Good aim.” She said still smiling. Her eyes were a bright glowing blue with long strait brown hair that shimmered with gold and whipped around her face when she moved. She wore plain muggle clothes so if he had seen her on the street he would have just thought that she was a pretty faced muggle.

“Who are you?” he repeated.

“I’ll tell you that in a minute, please.” She said. He followed her with his wand as she went to sit down on his bed.

He didn’t know why he was letting himself feel at ease, but she didn’t seem like she could be his enemy.

“Right” he replied, and down in the chair in front of his desk. . He still kept his wand on her and she didn’t seem to mind.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:50 AM
Midnight109

more ! more ! more ! that was great ! I need more .

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:07 AM
fantasygirl

Wow, it's soo awesome! eek! big grin embarrasment Have a fun time camping. happy

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:14 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

thanks, i will, i might type some more latter but right now i'm doin somethin else.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:19 AM
fantasygirl

Alright happy

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 06:20 AM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

OMG GREAT HP!!!
I'm loving it keep up the great work. big grin

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 08:44 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

aww shucks, thanks i'll be posting more next week.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 08:47 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

This is really good. Not so many grammar errors, and you've got me seriously intrigued!

Continue! thumb up thumb up

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:43 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

This story is great! i'll be waiting next week for your next post.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:03 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

great!! big grin i'll write loads while we're traveling.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:31 PM
SiriusRox**
beyond the veil

this is so kewl!! write more soon!! big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:22 PM
SiriusRox** is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusRox** a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusRox** Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

^same

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:51 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

U MUST WRITE MORE!!! big grin plz
lol its so good

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:55 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote