KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » dumbledore in the 6th book discussion

dumbledore in the 6th book discussion
Started by: potty4potter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cutie_pie13
4eva young

Smile dumbledore in the 6th book discussion

ok so 4 all the people who read the 6th harry potter u know that dumbledore dies!
my problem is it cant be true, there has to be a logical explanation to his death!! i still think (more like hope) that he is still alive and he only pretended to be dead so that voldermart (for the sensitive people: he-who-must-not-be-named) will be happy (if he can be).
so what do hp fans out there think???????

sig done by piggle

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:36 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Well, i was sad when he died, but he definatly died. There was a portrait of him in the headmasters office.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:02 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

but it could easily be all set up, i mean he is the greatist wizard!
and if he is dead then i hope he will come back as a ghost!!!

sig done by piggle

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:05 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

I don't think that he will....but if Harry really, really wanted to talk to him Harry could talk to the portrait of Dumbledore....but i don't think that Harry will think of that...because he seems to forget things...like in the 5th book, when Harry was trying to see if Sirius was home, Harry forgot about the package that Sirius gave him...(with the two way mirror)....so yeah....i don't think that Dumbledore will be a ghost...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 05:49 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

This should be in the Harry Potter Forum.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:46 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

agreed...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 12:00 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

yeh well it isnt gonna kill you if it is in the harry potter fiction smile but your right it should be!! my bad!!!!!!

sig done by piggle

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:21 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
This should be in the Harry Potter Forum.

yes.
dumbledore died. and it was such a bad dath. he went begging.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:11 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

hey peps im back smile so here is what i think is gonna happen in the 7th book harry is gonna track down snape and kill him and then realise that it was not snapes fault!! harsh but i think it will happen.

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 03:18 PM
pottter's chick

whats up who do you think will die in the seventh book shifty

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 11:44 PM
pottter's chick is currently offline Click here to Send pottter's chick a Private Message Find more posts by pottter's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

i think snape will!!!!!!!! and hope fully voldemart sorry, he - who - must - not - be named smile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:36 PM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

actually, now that i think about it... maybe harry himself will die! i mean there's no 8th book, so he doesn't have to come back. also he might be one of Voldemarts horxcruse...scary but it is possible!

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 12:07 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

Actually,what I think is that Dumbledore is not dead. Even few of my friends also think the same. If u talk about the portrait, when Mcgonagal
asked Harry about their mission he disagreed to tell her. Dumbledore through his portrait could have supported Harry or told him to tell her or
he would have told Mineva himself. But he didn't because he was not dead. Portraits can talk only if the person is dead (in this case Dumbledore).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:47 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

hey, your rightsmile i mean dumbledore is the greatest wizard in the wizarding world, he could possibly have put a portriat there somehow!!!!smile
hmmmmmmmmm..........

sig done by piggle

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:51 PM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

One more thing he knew that, although it sounds odd, Snape will not kill him so he casted the stunning spell on Harry. If Harry wasn't stunned, he could have disarmed Malfoy & Dumbledore might have escaped easily.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 03:24 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

but, if dumbledore is not dead and it was all planned, then it makes sense dumbledore froze harry because he knew that when snape or malfoy tried to kill him he would of course defend dumbledore.
and ruin the plansmile

sig done by piggle

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:27 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

WHO WANTS TO HEAR MY LONG...TIRESOME...GRUESOME THEORY ON DUMBLEDORE'S DEATH???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 02:49 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Maybe if this was in the right forum.

Harry Potter Fiction is for stories about Harry Potter written by members. Not for discussion of the books.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I know. i am only asking since i am bored. i'm surprised it's still opened, if not moved.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:24 PM
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

I think he is dead!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:01 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote