KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » james potter and the wolfish secret

james potter and the wolfish secret
Started by: harrypotterrocs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harrypotterrocs

Warning james potter and the wolfish secret

i am gonna start writing a story like harry potter but instead about james potter when he was young. It starts when james is on the train about to go to hogwarts for the first time.

James walked along the train trying to find a compartment. Most opf them were fulland some of them were reserved. fiannally he found a compartment with three boys sitting in it. He walked staright in and sat next to one of the boys.
'Hi', I am james what are your names?' he asked
'Im Sirius' said the boy next to him.
'Im Lupin and this is peter',said the boy oppisite him.
James noded and then said, so do any of you lot like quidditch?', he asked.
'Yeah its quite good', said the boy called sirius.
'I have never really played it', said Lupin
'You havent!'said James suprised..
The conversation continued all the way to hogwarts were they were all told off for not putting on their robes.
Once at hogwarts they were greeted by quite a young but vey stern witch.
'Hello and welcome my name is proffessor mcgonagall and i am the duepty head of hogwarts. Soon you will pass through these doors and enter the great hall ready to be sorted.' she said
there was some nervous mumbling but james was not scared.
'what is there to be scared of' , he asked sirius.
'I dont have a clue' , he answered.
Just before they entered james put his hand through hair to make it more messy he done this a lotbut in his opion it made it look 'cooler'.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 05:51 PM
harrypotterrocs is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterrocs a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterrocs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Great! Post more!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:30 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:28 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

James followed the croud into the hall were hundreds of children were watching them. James looked up at what was supposed to be a celing and gasped. Instead of the normal plasterboard celing they had at home there was a beutiful nights sky. Other children had obviosly noticed it too because a man who Jmaes recognised as Albus Dumbledore stood up and said:
'What a beutiful night to welcome you into hogwarts and hope you enjoy your stay.'
There was a round of appluse followed by the brisk voice of proffessor mcgonagall,
'When i call your name you are to sit on this stool and put this hat on', she guestered towards a very tatty hat,'It will then sort you into the houses.
James looked at the hat in disgust,
'If she thinks i am putting that-' He was cut off at mid-scentance because a hem in the hat had just opened like a mouth and it burst into song

oh when I was a young sorting hat
four founders lived in bliss
They created a school called hogwarts
and it is because of them i do this.
I will sort you in to houses
the one which you belong
So come on place me on your head
it will do no wrong.
See if you are in gryffindor
were the bravest of them be
Or in wise old ravenclaw
well we will have to wait and see
If you are a slytherin
then you are very cunning
or maybe in hufflepuff
were your freindship is stunning.
so let me see inside your mind
what thought are in your head
wether your noble brave nasty or kind
or a fantastic freind instead!

There was a vey loud round of applase but James did not clap he turned to sirius who was also standing, hands stationary and said
' What the heck was that all about i have never had a most pointless 2 miniuts in my life.'
Sirius nodded and was about to answer when proffessor mcgonagall said
' Black Sirius'
Sirius got up and lazily sat on the stool the hat was completily silent for a few moments and then it said
'GRYFFINDOR'

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:35 PM
harrypotterrocs is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterrocs a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterrocs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

good good contiune

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:06 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

Smile

more more Happy Dance big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:03 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

ok ok!

Sirius, who looked vey suprised went to join the Gryfindor table.
'Even more reason for me wanting to be in Gryffindor' thought James.
When
Lock derek became a Hufflepuff It was Lupins turn. He rushed foward and shoved the hat on his head. It was another few moments before he became a Gryffindor as well. When Pettigrew Peter becam a Gyffindor as well James vowed that if he was not one he would get on the train and go back home.
'Potter James'
James strode foward and casually put on the hat
'Hmm yes i see,' It said in his mind,'There is lots of bravery here oh yes and determanation i know what to do with you GRYFFINDOR'
James was delighted he rushed to the table and squeezed in beetween Lupin and Sirius Who both said.
'Well Done',In his hear.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 09:01 PM
HPRox90
Auror

Great!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 09:09 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

'Thanks you too',he replied to his new found freinds.
After the sorting Dumbledore said a speech [which James swithched off tp] followed by a fantastic feast with every food you could imagen.
'I cant belive i am in Gryffindor',Sirius said to his three freinds,'All my family are in Slytherin'.
James noted the digust in Sirius's voice when he said My famiy and so did lupin beacuse he said,
'Is their somthing wrong with your family then?
'Yeah I hate them all my mum and dad are really into being a pure blood it drives me crazy,they recon if you are less then you are deisesed or somthing.'
'It must be terrible to live with a family like that specially if you dont agree'.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:35 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

i like your hat song!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:54 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

It's great!!! Post more soon!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 11:57 PM
harrypotterrocs

'Yeah It is and its even worse if they all hate you',Said sirius.
'It sounds horrible',said peter who had spoken for the first time,
'Yeah but I dont want any more sympathy or i will begin to sound like my mother.
eager to change the subject James said
'So not that it matters of course but what blood are you?
Lupin suddenly looked a bit akward.
'I am half i think because my mums a half blood and my dads pure what are you James?
'Im pure i think what are you peter'
'I dunno I think i am pure cause my mum and dad are witch and wizard.'
James could tell that Peter was not very bright.
Onec the feast was over the prefects lead back to their domatories by the prefects. James choose a dormatory with Sirius,Lupin and peter.

Chapter 2 Lupins short departure[Chapter 1 was called finding new freinds]

James, Lupin, Sirius and Peter went down to breakfast together the next morning to find mcgonnigal handing out the timetables.
It was a plesant suprise to see that he had Defense against the dark arts with the Hufflepuffs first. Although he diddnt know the Hufflepuffs apparently they were the most likeable houseteam

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 10:07 AM
HPRox90
Auror

Great story!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:45 PM
Kacey736

Very nice, it's different from all this harry potter 7 stories

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 05:40 PM
Kacey736 is currently offline Click here to Send Kacey736 a Private Message Find more posts by Kacey736 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

yeah it is, but a little change can't do any harm, it's nice

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:51 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

I like it, but it'd be better if it had less spelling errors.....but i do like it....i hope you don't take that offensively, cause i want to keep reading your story.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 11:56 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

jumps up and down great!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:35 AM
Midnight109

Excelent ! more more more ! big grin

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:30 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

more pls!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 05:01 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterrocs

sorry i have been so long guys i have been away.

After breakfast James walked with Lupin, Sirius and Peter down to The defense against the dark arts classroom which was on the second floor. When there they took four seats at the classroom.
'Good Morning Class',Said an elederly witch.'I am proffessor Longbrook and i will be your Defense against the dark arts teacher.'
She continued on and on about her expectations of the class and what they would be looking at this term untl James found him self face-to-face with Sirius trying to dis-arm him. James suprised even himself by manageing to do it first time.
45 miniuts later and James found himslef listening to mcgonagall also lecturing about her expectations wich were a lot higher than proffessor Longbrook's.
James looked at Sirius and let out a long false yawn wich unfortunatly proffessor mcgonagall saw.
'Mr Potter I suggest you go to bed earlier tonight then maybe you will find you are not so tired tommoror',she said harshly.
'But im not tired proffessor I am bored',He said innocently.
'Detention Potter to-night 5.00' she said and continued.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 11:23 AM