KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7!(my version)

Harry Potter 7!(my version)
Started by: div

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
div

Harry Potter 7!(my version)

Hey im going to write my on Harry Potter fan fic ..
Im going to write the way i would like book 7 to go.
Please know tht this is MY version not jk's i do not claim that any of this work is jk's i do not plan to publish this ...it is only for viewing and personal reasons...on behalf of myself wanting to hear comments on my work! so please dont take this too seriously !!views wanted!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:40 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

The sound of a faint buzzing noise awoke the scruffy black haired boy.
The black haired boy was known as Harry Potter.It had been two days since Harry had arrived back at the place he dreaded so much.He had not had alot of time to think about the goings on previous to the start of this dark grey summer.
Although he had been back for two whole days he had not stopped to notice his surroundings at all , to recognise the people he had sadly grew up with , to note the existence of the Dursleys.
These two days had felt like a blur to Harry filled with emotions and thoughts, he wasnt sure he had even blinked since his return.His mind was ablaze with a riot of thoughts of hate, of anger, of grief, of fear.
Harry got up and walked down the stairs,into the kitchen.He looked at the surroundings acknowledged the people,he sank into a seat at the kitchen table ,feeling an overwhelming flow of dissapointment.This was not how it was supposed to be, he felt disgusted with himself for wasting such time.
He had done as dumbledore had said he must , Harry had returned to the Dursleys so that it was still a place he could call home.He could not waste any more of his precious time.
Harry stood up fast and hard without warning ,shocking his aunt and cousin who where at the table at the time.Fastly he packed his things into his trunk but emptied a few things also , he threw his school books onto his bed he wouldnt need them any longer , he wasnt sure whether Hogwarts would re-open but it didnt matter.Harry would not return to Hogwarts this year, he could not.
Harry was going to godrics hollow.He cared not for the ministry rules any more, the ministry was a shambles and did not deserve to be obeyed in Harrys eye's.He would use underage magic and he would apparate and dissaparate when he felt the need to.
Harry gathered his things and decided rapidly instead of going to godrics hollow he would first go to the burrow were he could find Ron and Hermione, for they had decided to help Harry on his journey.
With a loud *crack* Harry dissapeared from privet drive ,hopefully for the last time.He arrived outside the Burrow,this place represented so much happyness to him that he sat unknowlingly to himself for several minutes just staring at the house of his best friend Ronald Weasley.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:02 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Chapter 2!!

Harry knocked upon the door of the weasleys house.At first there was no answer but after knocking a second time he was greeted by a handful of red haired wizards all with their wands out.At Harrys arrival all seven of the Weasleys who had answered the door retracted their wands and exchanged them for a warm welcome.
Although Harry was glad to see them he knew he must not get sidetracked by silly re-unions.He walked into the Weasleys home and instantly got straight to the point.Ron and Harry went upto Rons bedroom,where Harry told Ron about how he had come to see if he was willing to go to Godrics Hollow with him.Ron looked nervous but he agreed.
They decided to tell hermione by owl.Harry knew it would take atleast a day until Hermione replied so he would be spending the night at the weasleys.
Harry woke the next morning,fully focused on his task going over it in his head.Ron was still asleep but he was woken moments later at the sound of an over excited pigwidgeon pecking at the window.
Harry quickly let pigwidgeon in and retracted the letter from its short leg.He and Ron read the note together.

"Dear Harry and Ron i obviously agree to come with you both , but i think we should discuss our plans when i arrive.
i cant say as much as i would like to in this letter so i shall discuss further when i arrive."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:13 AM
div

ehm sorry people im not liking this ..
i planned it too be much better but its quite long and tedious but if you manage to read it please please tell me what you think.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:14 AM
mcd222

post more

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:22 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

will post more asap gotta go out tho so it might be a couple of hours yet but i will post tonyt !!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 07:06 PM
div

right heres the deal am hopin to keep it short and sweet..
i dont like this story , or not the way i started it and i wanna start a fresh.. but if u want me to continue with this then tell me b4 i start the others

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:13 PM
jlee17xoxo412

i think you should stick with the story. To me i think it could really go some were but if your not liking it.......................

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:17 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

keep going it has good potential

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:23 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

It's really good!!! Post soon!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 09:23 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

ok LoL i suppose i shall stick to it!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:21 PM
Superdog37

yeah post more soon it's really good.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:24 PM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Chapter 3!

The following morning a loud shout from Mrs Weasley from downstairs announced the arrival of Hermione.Harry had woken that morning feeling just as gloomy as the previous day.Harrys mood had lightened slightly since hermiones arrival but not as much as it normally would because now that hermione was here it meant a moment of realisation to Harry.Harry had finally realised that he was really going to do this , tomorrow Harry ,Ron and Hermione would be setting off to godrics hollow though what awaited Harry there was still a mystery.
"hello Harry , hello Ron "said Hermione whilst wrapping herself around both of them in a massive hug.Harry and Ron remained speechless at this welcome."I think we should talk about what we are going to do , this is a big thing , it needs to be thought through carefully".
Harry thought he would break the awkward silence which was lingering between them so he said "Well tomorrow we need to set off for godrics hollow" "Fraid to burst your bubble mate but your not going anywhere" ,Harry looked at Ron very confused "why not " he asked.
"Harry dont forget , a big event this summer!!Bills wedding!!Bill and Fleur u do remember them dont you??"enquired Hermione.Silence fell between the trio, Harry could not have thought this possible.In a time of such importance , such worry , such threats and such violence that a marriage of all things was being planned.
so...Harry faced another set back stopping him from going anywhere.
After a long day chatting with Ron and Hermione.Watching the mischevious actions of Fred and George. Harry decided to go up to his bed.
He lay their in Rons bedroom listening to the ghoul in the attic clunking about , remebering the first time he had stepped foot in the burrow, how care free he had been then , he pondered on how so much could have changed so fast, he lay there gazing at nothing waiting for sleep to fall upon him.
Harry was back at the one place he never thought he would step foot in again,he was back in the graveyard where the body of Tom Riddle rested.Harry looked around and he saw what he feared a rank of death eaters in a circle around the man who he must defeat ,Voldemort.
Harry watched from afar , the death eaters all stood facing the floor with their masks on and their hoods up.
"Severus, come forward " called out a snake like voice so cold and dead.One of the hooded figures stepped forward to the dark lord of these people."Tell me what i want to hear, or perish!" commanded voldermort.Harry was too far away to hear much clearly so he slowly stepped forward , getting closer and closer to the circle of cloaked figures."Please my master, forgive me i know nothing that would be useful to you "."LIAR do you forget severus that every thought that goes through your head while you stand before me is seen by me!"
"Of course i do not forget my lord , but i do not know anything i swear"pleaded severus snape the former defence against the dark arts and potions teacher.
"Severus , think you stupid fool!! Tell me now what lies at godrics hollow??"spat voldemort."Nothing my lord i am honest to you , nothing of importance lies at godrics hollow,dumbledore the foolish old man believed this to be a place of one of your horcruxes"
"Foolish indeed he was"laughed the snake like man.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 11:17 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

loving it div. though the chapters could be longer though. it says in a book, most chapters averages out to ten pages or more. ((in a book that is))

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:32 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

LoL i was trying to shorten my chapters i thought if they were any llonger u would all get bored of reading it...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:58 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

no no no. make long chapters, just post small portions at a time. that is what i do, which reminds me, i should get to work on mine.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:04 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Chapter 3 continued---

"Very well" snarled voldemort."You have said enough,Young Harry believes my horcrux to be in place at godrics hollow then we shall meet him when he arrives.Send two skilled death eaters to godrics hollow, to await the arrival of Potter.Make sure you note this severus the boy is too remain alive if caught,it has gone too far now ,i feel my loyal servants are not up to scratch .This job will have to be done personally.NOW GO!" commanded voldemort.With this order in place each death eater left their masters side.
Harry woke to find himself in a cold sweat,and his scar searing with pain.He did not panic or run to anyone this time, he was wiser some things are best kept secret he told himself.Harry knew that this was not as it seemed just a dream, that meeting had taken place and everything voldemort had said was true.He sat for a while going over the so called dream.
The conclusion Harry came too was that his initial plan would have led him and his friends into a set trap for no reason.Godrics hollow holds no clue to anything.Harry found himself in a blurry state like before at the dursleys,he wasnt taking in real life.He was too concentrated in his thoughts to notice anyone else.
Harry only fell back down to reality when he was approached by a grief stricken Hermione."Whats wrong Hermione?" asked Harry, he could tell from her expression that something really bad had just happened.Hermione said nothing she sat in silence, she passed that days edition of the daily prophet to Harry.
Voldemort Kills Famous Foreign Seeker

Ministry officials have told the prophet today that the two bodies found were indeed Viktor Krum(Bulgarian Seeker) and Igor Karkaroff(Headmaster of Durmstrang Wizarding School)It is beleived that Igor ran away after the announcent made by Dumbledore(Former Hogwarts HeadMaster)that voldemort had indeed returned to full power.Karkaroff fled without telling anyone and leaving his school pupils at Hogwarts after the end of the Triwiard Tournament.It is further believed that Viktor Krum after returning home to bulgaria finished his last year at durmtrang ,set out to find Igor as they were close friend.Igor was wanted by Voldemort for putting a number of his "Death Eaters" in azkaban by supplying the name of Voldemorts closest associates.Igor was in fact a Death Eater at one point but was only too willing to give information on the dark lord to the ministry.Viktor Krum supposedly found Igor hiding in a small cottage in the middle of a bulgarian forest.
It is suspected that Krum was followed by a death eater to the where abouts of Igor an both were executed upon discovery.Both bodies were found by an unsuspecting muggle who lived on the outskirts of the forest.
Harry folded the paper in half an looked up at Hermione."I just thought he didnt want to stay in contact when he stopped sending me letters during the summer.If i had been smart enough i could have alerted someone before he was....." Hermiones voice trailed off ,she started to cry quietly into Harrys shoulder."Hermione its not your fault , you didnt know what he was doing , he was foolish to go after Karkaroff,But its better that his body has been found or people would have started to worry about him, it would upset you more to not know what his fate was"said Harry although he himself was in a bit a shock , he couldnt believe that peson he had seen only a few years back at the world cup , the person he competed against in the Triwizard was dead.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:36 AM
div

just thought i ought to name the chapters!!

Chapter 1:The Decisions

Chapter 2:Burrow Delays

Chapter 3:The Seeker Who Perished

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:59 AM
div

Chapter 4:The Wedding

Among the dread and fear , joy was spread by Mrs Weasley who had taken the liberty of planning most of the wedding herself, Ignoring the comments thrown at her by an almost outraged Fleur De'lacour.Harry was most greatful to Mrs Weasley as she had managed to life the gloom of Krums death , and Harry's troubled thoughts even if she had not meant it.
Harrys mind had wandered for the first time since Dumbledores death on something other than death eaters and voldermort, he was now quite glad that the wedding was happening."Ronald Weasley, chirped Molly , get out of your bed now and get changed into your dress robes at once!"...Ron let out a groan and Harry couldnt help but laugh.This startled him very much.He wasnt sure when the last time was that he laughed.Harry followed the same instructions as Ron and changed into his dress robes from the Yule ball,Harry had grown a bit since then but his dress robes were still ok, although it was a bit tight but barely noticeable.
There was a buzzing atmosphere in the Weasley household , since there was so many weasleys it was hectic, a constant flourish of red hair.
Although Harrys mood had lifted , he hadnt stopped to think about one thing..where was the wedding going to be held?Ron answered this very proudly,"We are travelling by port-key to a French wizarding estate courtesy of Fleurs family".
Finally when the weasley family was ready they all gathered outside ready to head off to the French estate.Their departure however was delayed due to an unexpected arrival,there before every single person, the weasleys,Harry and Hermione stood the one family member of the burrow who was definitely not invited.
"You !,screamed Mr Weasley, Leave right now!! you are a disgrace to the family and you are no wanted here!!"
This unexpected visitor was of-course Percy Weasley.With that the weasleys,harry and hermione each held onto a fancy glass ornament which was spouting orange and red sparks,this was the port-key.
After the usual dizzyness subsided, everyone was left in shock apart from Mrs Weasley who had booked the estate.The estate in Harrys eyes looked more like a cathedral type mansion than an estate.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:21 AM
div

comments very much welcomed

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:25 PM