KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & The Quest Of The Horcrux’s

Harry Potter & The Quest Of The Horcrux’s
Started by: mcd222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mcd222

Chapter one the new master & the new phoenix

It had only been a few days since everything had happed but to Harry Potter it felt like years. Harry Potter sate on one of the upstairs window stills of number four privet drive were these a good view of the end of the street. He had been sitting there for days waiting for someone to show up he didn’t know who it would be whether it was going to be someone from the order or a death eater but he was going to be ready which ever it was. It was just then that there were two loud cracks like a wipe and three people arrived out side the front gate. As they moved into the light Harry recognised them as Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley. At the site of Ginny Harry’s hart skipped a beat he still loved her even throw he had broken both there harts in an effort to protect her. It tuck the sound of the door bell to bring Harry back to his senses. he rushed down the stairs to open the front to meet his friends the moment that the door was open Harry was thrown backwoods by Ginny’s suddenly lunging at him and giving him a hug.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 08:41 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

let me know what u think

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 08:42 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

Harry enjoyed this for a few seconds then he remembered why he had broken up with her. He had done it to protect her from voldemort. Harry Brock away from her then asked the first question that came into his head, what are you all doing hear? Ron answered we came to get you. It’s time to get out of hear and back home with us. There are some people waiting to see you and an old friend of your as well. You too go ahead we need to talk said Ginny and with that she grabbed Harry’s hand and started to lead up the stairs, Ron looked shocked but Hermione grabbed his arm and they disappeared with a crack leaving Harry and Ginny at the bottom of the stairs. Harry said I better go and pack. Ginny followed Harry up to his room and started to help him to pack. Suddenly she stopped and looked into Harry’s eyes and said I love you and I don’t give a dame about you know who, I know that as long as I’m with you he won’t be able to hurt me and with that she stepped forward and kissed him. Harry suddenly realised some thing that he had been wondering about for years. The only way that he was going to be able to defeat voldemort was with love in his life. With that fort in his head they finished packing and Harry scribbled a note to the Dursley’s got Ginny to hold his owl’s cage as he grabbed his trunk in one hand and Ginny’s hand in the other. With a crack they disappeared from privet drive and appeared next moment in front of the borrow

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 08:34 PM
div

hey mcd222 its really gd keep posting want to read more, good start

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:01 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

As Harry and Ginny walked up to the front of the house the door was flung open by Mrs Weasley as she hurried forwards to give Harry a hug. After a quick hug she broke away and said Harry needed to come inside quickly as there were some people who wanted to talk to him. As Harry entered the kitchen he sore professor McGonagall, Lopin and Mad Eye Moody sitting around the table. Professor McGonagall was the first to speck and it was in a slumber voice that she did. She said we are hear tonight in a matter that concerns professor Dumbledore’s will, in it he has leaf specific instructions that say that you are to be the new head of the order of the phoenix and that when the time comes we would be wise to trust you with our life’s like we did with him. We have no hesitations in telling you that we already do trust you with our lives. The second thing in his will to do with you Harry is that he is asking you to look after one of his best friend’s forks. To call him touch one of his fevers with your wand. He will only come to his true master. Harry did as he was instructed and forks landed on Harry’s shoulder. After talking for hours Harry went to bed as he entered his room forks left his shoulder and flew over to the top of the wardrobe and landed next to Harry owl Hedwig as Harry fell asleep.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 12:30 PM
mcd222

Chapter two the return to number twelve

The next morning Harry was woken early by Ginny in a panic she was holding a copy of the daily prophet. As Harry put his glasses on he sore the headlines which read voldemort has overrun Hogwarts. As Harry read the story in a split second he made his divisions. As Ginny left the room Harry dressed and was in the kitchen within a minute of her. As he arrived he sore Professor McGonagall sitting crying saying how could she have let this happen. Harry sat down and asked her as how had they manage to get into the castle. She said that she didn’t know she had gone last knight back to the castle to find that she couldn’t get into the grounds the dark mark was over the castle again. She was sobbing again when she got herself together again she said that according to the house elf’s there was nobody killed.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 02:46 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Good, but there's a lot of punctuation and spelling mistakes. Are you typing this up on word, or not? If not, do that. If you don't have it, fair enough.
Love the plot line, but the punctuation could be better
Good luck, hun!
Pinkie

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:56 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

never been good at English

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:57 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

lol also "Forks" is spelled Fawkes wink I actually thought you meant forks as in the ones you eat with embarrasment

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 10:02 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

Harry knew what he had to do at once the school was too much of a foothold to lose for a long time. But he also knew that there was no way to breach it with a frontal assault and voldemort would have made shore to have succoured the way he got in. Harry asked if the ministry was doing anything. He was told by Mr Weasley that the ministry had not been able to find a way to get in, but they had even got curse breakers trying. After a few minutes of talking Harry decided that they were going were going to need more help and somewhere bigger to have a meeting. Harry didn’t like what this meant but he had no choice. It was time for the order to return to Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. As Mrs Weasley argued with Ron and Ginny about going to the meeting Harry went to get Fawkes as he was so quick he would be able to deliver the letters to the whole order within minutes. Mr Weasley magical copied the letters that Harry had written and as Harry was bringing Fawkes back into the kitchen Mr Weasley was putting them into a bag and tying it to Fawkes leg and as Harry asked Fawkes to deliver one of the letters to every member of the order as quick as he could and with a flash of fire Fawkes was gone but there was a letter in front of all the Weasley and Hermione. Ron and Ginny were quick to point out that if they had a letter they must be ready to join the order. Harry was quiet in this argument. He wanted all the help but he didn’t want to upset Mrs Weasley; she was always so nice to him. Harry decided to end the argument, by saying that it was time to go to London. So as they step out of the house Ginny grabbed Harry’s hand and said that she liked travelling with Harry better than with anyone else and as Harry grabbed her hand she gave him a kiss as they disappeared and reappeared outside out side Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. As Harry stepped up to the door there was about a dozen wipe like cracks. When Harry looked around there were many people that he recognised standing in the square waiting to be let in. as Harry opened the door everyone hurried inside.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:41 PM
hey dudes

r u still wrighting cause this is awsam

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 02:00 PM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

i' working on something else at the moment but i will try and get some more up soon

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 02:18 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

This is good i like it. watch for spelling

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:05 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

As the last people sat down Harry stud at the end of the long table and said to them all I know how voldemort got into Hogwarts and pulled out the Marauders map wormtail helped him. Harry turned to wormtail and said how well do you think that wormtail knew the map. Lopin looked at the map for a second then said peter didn’t help that map but he new the school as well as the rest of us throw. Harry said the question is will he still no all the secrete passages after all these years. Well there might be one which he has forgotten. Lopin looked at the map and said hear, this one we only ever used a few times because filch new about it for defiant. There is no point trying the willow passage or the one eyed witch we used them too often, we might also be able to slip in threw the dungeon passage right as it stands there are death eaters are patrolling the corridors in two’s and voldemort is trying to get into the heads office. right unless anyone has any better idea’s then we are going into the castle in two groups Lopin I wont you to take one group and go threw the dungeon passage ill be taking the other to the second floor. I want Fred on one team and you gorge on the other you know the map that well that if anything happens to Lopin or the map we will still have as good a knowledge about the castle as possible said Harry. Right decide which groups you’re on and get ready to leave. As Ginny started to make her way forwards towards Harry he shuck his head and said not this time gin I'm going to do something that I don’t want you to see I would prefer it if no one sore it but I can’t do this alone. Before we go I have one request if anyone runs into snape I want him and under no circumstances is anyone to try and go up against voldemort. I will be giving him a lesson today. It’s time that he learned to fear his true fret. We leave in five minutes. With that he left the kitchen. Lopin looked around the table and said is it just me or did the look in his eye remind you of someone. Mad eye moody then said it wasn’t just the look in his eye, it was the way he gave of a presence of hope, of a power witting to be let out. Took then said he was standing there and with that look of fire in his eye’s I could have sworn that Dumbledore was looking back at me from behind his eyes. Lopin looked around at the others and said you all remember the night sirus died well I sore it then when rage had taken over, but if he has managed to control that power then there is no telling how powerful he could be we sore him that night in the castle he came down from the tower and suddenly the tide started to turn it was like the effect of Dumbledore entering a battle but I don’t think be realises it yet. Ginny stud up and walked over to the door and said if he can make you know who fear him moor than he already dose then it can only be good for use cant it. With that she left the room in search of Harry. She found him in his Sirius’s old room flicking froe a photo album when he sore her in the doorway he asked her to sit down. Ginny sat on the bed next to him. Ginny looked into his green eyes and said promise me that you’re coming back to me. Harry put his arm around her and said of course I'm coming back to you, hear I want you to look after something for me. He handed her the photo album and said this is worth moor to that anything except you. With that he got up and picked up his clock and bent down and kissed Ginny left the room. A few minutes latter Mrs Weasley come in and said the others are gone do you want to come down and have a cup of tea. Ginny shuck her head and looked down at the book in her hand she didn’t know what it was but when she opened it she realised why it was so important to Harry.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:47 AM
jlee17xoxo412

alot of spelling erors but nice stuff.....i'm glad you finally posted

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 02:36 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

the story line is good, but i would have to say the story isn't good, because of spelling errors, type up the story in word or another word processor, before posting it, i will correct you on the few words i saw misspelled over and over,
first, sore is spelled saw as in Ginny saw Harry looking through a book, sore would be, after harry was hit with a bludger, he became sore

second, moor is spelled more

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:52 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

post post post post post post post post post post plz

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:57 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

The first dual

Harry and his team appeared in the tunnel to the second floor corridor. Harry turned to them and said right I didn’t say this back at number 12 because I didn’t want to worry Mrs Wesley but you are only hear to handle the death eaters I'm the one who will be confronting voldemort today anyone else comes across him get out of there OK. With that Harry set of up the tunnel with the rest in toe. When they came out of the tunnel Harry headed strait for grand staircases. The others sore a flash of red light as Harry rounder the top of the staircases onto the fourth floor. By the rest of the group got to the fourth floor all that was there were two unconscious death eaters. Harry was halfway up next set of steps. The same thing happened when Harry reached the fifth and sixth floors. As the group got to the seventh floor staircases Ron says to mad eye moody why are we hear Harry’s going to go tack them all out himself none of the death eaters have gotten a spell off yet. I’ve never seen Harry like this. Moody says the order new that he still had a lot of dormant power inside of him by the looks of things it tuck Dumbledore’s death to unleash it. Just then they see a flash so green light. As they round the corner they see Harry standing face to face with voldemort a dead snake in the middle of them. Harry says tom I new that the death of Nagini would heart a lot more since she was your only true friend. I do believe that if you new how to love you would have loved her. Now Tom it’s time, for you to learn fear. Before anyone could react Harry shot a pink light at voldemort. Ron turned to the others and said dose and one know what that is because it looks painful. The rest of the group shuck there heads and said no, but I don’t ever thing anyone has ever hurt you know who like that said Fred. Just then Harry shouted over his shoulder this is a little invention of mine ill tell you about it latter. Just then Harry flicked his wand again and a cage of pink light appeared around voldemort. Harry looked at voldemort and said that will reflect and spell you send at it back at you with twice the force. Harry stepped away and said send way to the ministry tell them there is a present for them. I'm going to help the others. With that Harry walked off.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:06 PM
freestyleangel

Dual

[QUOTE=5639030]Originally posted by mcd222
[B]The first dual

WOW sounds cool. What # book is that out of?....

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:24 PM
freestyleangel is currently offline Click here to Send freestyleangel a Private Message Find more posts by freestyleangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

mint story im glad u got straight 2 the point ive red so many 2day wich av all bin brilliant i cudn,t realy beassed readin 10 pages carry on xx

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:14 AM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote