KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter the 7th, my version

Harry Potter the 7th, my version
Started by: hpfanatic123456

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hpfanatic123456

Harry Potter the 7th, my version

Chapter One: The Wedding and The Hollow

At number 4, Privet Drive, a bedraggled boy with scruffy black hair and bright green eyes stared moodily at the ceiling. A crumpled piece of parchment lay clutched in his hands, worn from being scrutinized over and over again. It read:
For any boy or girl, witch or wizard who still wishes to learn the ways of magic,
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be reopened on September 1st.

Headmistress
Minerva McGonagall

Harry had read and reread the note many times, the sickening feeling always lurking inside him that he would never again return to Hogwarts, play Quidditch on its fields or gobble up its delicious feasts. Never again would he return to the only place he felt at home.
A rather loud scratching at his bedroom window brought Harry out of his thoughts. Harry glanced up to see a snowy white owl pecking her beak against the window urgently.
“Hedwig?” Harry wondered aloud. He couldn’t recall letting Hedwig out of her cage, and in his current state of mind, he hadn’t noticed her absence either.
Nevertheless Harry threw open the window and untied the letters that were attached on his owl’s leg. The first beheld the untidy scrawl of his best friend, Ron Weasly. The second letter had the neat handwriting of Hermione. Thirsty for any news, he snatched Ron’s letter first, tearing the seal open and spilling out its contents.

Please tell me how you like it so far!!! Oh yeah one thing, this is by no means an attempt to take credit for Miss Rowling’s work and all names, trademarks, etc., solely belong to her. This is just a guess of what her seventh book will be like in story form, and I am allowing others to see it.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:27 AM
hpfanatic123456 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic123456 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic123456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

nice start

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:27 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic123456

thx im posting more now

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:20 PM
hpfanatic123456 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic123456 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic123456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic123456

HARRY!
I don’t know what to tell you mate, the wedding had been rescheduled. Blimey, I don’t get why, something about- a particular word, beginning with a V had been scratched out at this point- but anyway, the wedding is tomorrow! Don’t worry though, Dad said that he’ll pick you up- we’re getting Ministry cars. I can’t say much now,
Ron

Frustrated with the lack of news, Harry tossed Ron’s letter down, half-heartedly taking up Hermione’s.
Dear Harry,
I’ve just received Ron’s letter, and I hope you’ll be able to make it to Bill and Fleur’s wedding. But that’s not what I wrote to you about. I wrote to you to tell you that, Harry, I found one. You know what I mean because I can’t put much in letters in case they are intercepted. We’ll discuss more at the wedding and we’ll head off after Godric’s Hollow. The location will take a while to get to, but I promise Harry you won’t be in this alone.

Hermione
Harry’s heart skipped several beats. Hermione was amazing, really, and he couldn’t believe that he had even considered taking the journey without her, or Ron for that matter. Then, with a sudden abruptness, startling a disgruntled Hedwig, he began to throw things into his trunk pell-mell. He had done as Dumbledore had requested, stayed at the Dursleys’. Now it was time to leave Number 4, Privet Drive, for once and for all

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:21 PM
sammii

well gud so far plz carry on

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:57 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

You're a good writer, but it seems a bit rushed.

Perhaps you could Italic-ize when someone's writing a letter. wink

I like it so far though.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:31 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic123456

yeah i know i couldnt get the stupid thing to italiscize or whatever. lol. as for the rushed, im trying to get over it. thx for the critiscim

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 09:05 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

ya kinda fast....maybe longer chapters would be better?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 10:44 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic123456

oh im not done with the chapter, i post a little bit of each chapter and different times. I'm not making him leave yet, he's going to have some trouble getting out of the house first. I know i need to slow down, thats probably one of my mistakes. Thanks

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 04:07 PM
farrah_k21
~FaRrAh RoX yUr SoX~

whoa, how come you didnt finish or anything? :cry:

Old Post May 18th, 2006 02:16 AM
farrah_k21 is currently offline Click here to Send farrah_k21 a Private Message Find more posts by farrah_k21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote