KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Dark Prince

Harry Potter and the Dark Prince
Started by: mud_blood_princ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mud_blood_princ

Warning Harry Potter and the Dark Prince

It was a dark time as Harry walked down the road to the Dursleys. He rarley passed muggles,because most were hiding away from the darkness that now stalked Harry in the nighttime. "Oh`well" said Harry as he slowly edged out his wand "I'm 17 now and dementors should fear me" He said to comfort himself. "Voldamorts a fool if he thinks you can take me out." said Harry
A man in Black steppes out of the darkness tword Harry.....

to be continued

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 09:19 PM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mud_blood_princ

As the man slowly walks from the shadow he smiles to Harry."but...." harry starts
"Silence, I will explain"
Harry sits down on the curb. Next to him sits Sirius Black. "Harry Im alive, and I feel the need to tell you what happened.
"Befor the battle dumbeldore asked me to stay but as you guessed I went, but you must understand Harry when you were I promised your parents I would give my life for you if I needed to.Anyway, I... where was I?Oh, Yes. I got hit by that beam but i fell into that ark or teleportal.I landed ....

sorry i couldnt write more for the 2 pp that are listening i ll write tomorrow sry

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:59 AM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

its okay...im neutral
i think abit more details should do the trick tho

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:34 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote