KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » New character for book 7

New character for book 7
Started by: katie21free

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katie21free

New character for book 7

I’m quite a detailed person so just warning for you.
First of all I thought a new character could be introduced called Hannah Thomas who arrives at Hogwarts as the new potions teacher (Slughorn takes a year out which is mysterious to Harry) she is a kind, sweet girl but has a strong complex, she can hold her own and can stand up for herself. She is 21 and 4 years older than Harry.
Hannah is strong and a very good wizard, she has great magical talents and can defend herself. Harry and Hannah throughout are drawn to one another and it appears in a romantic way when they are forced to dance together during a practice run for the end of year ball. They have fallen out at this point, Harry suspects Hannah of working for Voldermort, she is trying to convince him otherwise.
Hannah and Harry are both confronted by Voldermort, he shows them what really happened the night Lily and James died when he takes them back. Voldermort whispers something to Hannah before she leaves but it is not heard until some flashbacks occur later on during the sequence. Hannah sees a little girl running over to Lily before the event happened and has a flashback of what Voldermort said, "Harry was the one who lived, you were the one who got away" It is revealed at this point that Hannah is Harry's sister but not confirmed.

It is discussed when Hannah and Harry arrive back, he asks if she knew who it was, he keeps asking until she says "Me, she was me"
He asks her how and she says "If you have to ask that Harry then your not as smart as I thought you were"
voldermort fully confirms the notion that she is his sister when he arrives in the Great Hall during a meal to talk to Harry, everyone is hiding. Hannah is at this point at home where she lives alone since her parents were killed (She was adopted by Lily and James's friends).
She feels something is wrong and interrupts by barging into the great hall and pulling her wand out to Voldermort, he ends up saying that "while you Harry bare the greatest resemblence to your father but have your mother's eyes you Hannah look remarkably like your mother but have" (Hannah interrupts) "My father's eyes" (This confirms for sure that Hannah is Harry's sister although it's already been revealed by now.

This is the first time Hannah is able to accept Harry is her brother by defending him plus a few wise words from Hermoine and McGonagall helped her make up her mind.

In the end Harry defeats Voldermort but not without Hannah, Ginny, Hermoine, Ron, Luna and Neville's help, it starts out with just Harry and Hannah but they are losing so the others show up ready to help.
Harry is the one who kills him of course.

What do you think? Really outrageous or cool?
I like it, probably loads of people have thought of it but i'm more of a detailed person, just let me know anything, bad or good.

Kate xx

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:01 PM
katie21free is currently offline Click here to Send katie21free a Private Message Find more posts by katie21free Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

its quite mint & could work , but it dosen,t work 4 me soz ..................i think it would be good if 1 of dumbledores relatives came into it .....dd neber mentioned anything about family , but constantly talks about love , so this new character , can unleash all of dd family secrets (btw got this idea from a story from tiger eyes "harry potter & dd,s secret )

Last edited by sammii on Jan 6th, 2006 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 05:16 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

im sorry, but it just can't happen, we know that Lily worked for the order up until she got pregnant with Harry, if she had had another child before that, they would have mentioned that Lily stopped working for the order, in the case that you have mentioned, four years before Harry was born, and Dumbledore would have told Harry he had a sister.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:41 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
im sorry, but it just can't happen, we know that Lily worked for the order up until she got pregnant with Harry, if she had had another child before that, they would have mentioned that Lily stopped working for the order, in the case that you have mentioned, four years before Harry was born, and Dumbledore would have told Harry he had a sister.

Maybe, But Dumbledore didn't tell about Siruis at first. erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 03:39 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Originally posted by Barker
Maybe, But Dumbledore didn't tell about Siruis at first. erm

that was because at that time, Dumbledore didn't know that Siruis was a good person.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:26 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Regulus A Black
that was because at that time, Dumbledore didn't know that Siruis was a good person.

What does that have to do with anything?

We're talking about him being the Godfather, not some good guy. If McGonagall knew about Siruis's ties to Harry, Dumbledore Surely did. erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:51 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

it could work maybe harry's sister or even bro was born and no one knew cauz she or he like didnt live with james and lily. and it never says when lily stops working for the order she might have stopped before she even thought about having children. maybe she stopped working for the order 5 years before she died. you never know. maybe voldemort was after harry's sister or bro and they had to hide her/him and harry never got told cauz dumbledore might think he was too young even at 16 to take that sorta news. you never know. harry might not be an only child after all.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 04:57 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote