KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/ ginny hermione/ron

Harry/ ginny hermione/ron
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry/ ginny hermione/ron

Hey yall i finally got my computer to post here. I'm just telling you that I'm not J.K. Rowling and I'm not trying to be like her in anyway. I'm not a Harry/Hermione shipper or a Draco/ Hermione shipper. I am a Ron/hermione shipper and a Harry/Ginny shipper. I hope you like my story. I just thought I'd put together a little thing that my happen in the 7th book these are guesses not spoilers. ENJOY!!!!!!! oh and comment plz. Thank you!!!!!!!

" Do you Fluer DeLacour take Bill Weasley to be your lovely wedded husband."
"I do"
" and do you Bill Weasley take Fluer DeLacour to be your lovely wedded wife
"I do"
"you may kiss the bride"
Everyone in the church started to clap and rose from their seats.
" I'm so happy for them" Hermione said.
" Me too" Ginny replied with a sigh.
" Ginny don't be so depressed about Harry."
"I can't help it though. I just wished we could have had more time together .that’s all. now were barley talking to each other."
" Just because your not going out doesn't mean you can't spend time with each other I know he still loves you Ginny that's why he doesn't want you to get hurt. Just talk to him and you'll see."
" That's true."
" And it's only a matter of time before we go and look for the Horcruxes."
" I'm going with you"
" No Your Not!" Harry said coming up from behind. "Ginny this is the whole reason I can't be with you. To keep you safe from this sort of thing. I can't go through with it. I don’t want Voldemort to hurt like he did with the diary and the basilisk."
" Harry if you haven't noticed I'm older I was only a first year then I didn't know anything. Now I'm more informed and I'll have you by my side."
" Ginny" ending in a I-Can't-believe-I'm-doing-this sigh. " Alright but one condition you have to listen to me. Whatever I say. run if i tell you to. if I say leave me you leave." Pausing for a moment and noticing that's exactly what Dumbledore said the night before his death.
" Ok I swear I will."
Hermione gave him a satisfied but slightly disappointed look and walked away for a moment to talk to Ron.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:40 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry and Ginny stood there for a moment. Harry understood the silent thank you Ginny gave him and straight away gave her a hug. They broke apart and both looked over at Ron and Hermione.
"Do you ever think they'll get together?" Ginny asked with a smile on her face.
"Really I don't know if Ron has the courage to ask her out." Harry laughed." I know they love each other though. Did you see them at Dumbledore's funeral?"
" Yea they seem so happy when they're sad together. And I know that didn't make any since"
"No I get it. There nice when they're sad. Not bickering. You can really tell they love each other."
You could hear Ron and Hermione laughing together. Then it stop Hermione looked into Ron's eyes. She started to cry and clung into Ron's arms and just balled. Ron rubbed her back and was saying repeatedly "its ok. It's ok."
Harry mouthed to Ron" Is she ok?"
He mouthed back making sure Hermione didn't see him.
" Yea just a little moody to much pressure and stress I'm sure. I'll tell you later."
Ron stood there with Hermione in his arms. They broke apart after a while.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 01:56 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Ron got closer to Hermione and kissed her. They separated, Ron cleared his throat" Um yea I think we'd better go to our rooms." Kind of looking away. They headed upstairs hand-in-hand but silent and stopped at their own rooms. Harry and Ron were rooming and Hermione and Ginny were rooming. "Good night Ron" Hermione said with a smile. " Good night" and they opened the doors.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 02:03 AM
silver_stars

good so far, keep up the nice work!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 09:49 PM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

"Hey are you ok?" Ginny asked as Hermione came through the door.
" Oh what. Yea I'm fine"
" Are you sure? You were crying earlier."
" Well you would be all weird and confused too with all these changes."
"I'm going through the same changes you are. Especially with Harry."
"Ginny......."
" And your right he does love me"
"Ginny......"
" And he's letting me go with him to find the Horcruxes."
"Ginny......."
" But he's a little worried about you and Ron and rellay me too. Now what were you going to tell me?"
" Ron kissed me."
"What?When? Finally!!!" Ginny said.
Hermione cleared her throat and told Ginny all about it.
"What do you mean Finally?" Hermione asked.
" Well me and Harry were just talking. Well we've known that you've loved Ron ever since your first year. He loved you too that's why he nagged on you all the time. He was just thick enough to notice you liked him back. He just didn't know how to tell you. Every guys fear- being rejected. Harry and I saw you at Dumbledore funeral. You looked so comforted well at least in sad situations like that. I'm happy for you. You were meant to be together. You deserve to have him because you love each other."

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:40 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

A tear rolled down Hermione's cheek and hugged ginny and thanked her." I am so lucky to have such great friends. I'm just worried about Harry and I just can't lose Ron. I can tell Harry is just stressed and he need all the help he can get." Hemrione said with tears just streaming down her face.

Mean While( starting when ron walks in the door)

" Where have you guys been?!?!?!" Harry asked ron as he walked in the door.
" Just downstairs."
Harry climbed up the ladder to his top bunk and covered him self in the covers.
Ron did the same and turned off the lights. There was barely enough light from the streetlight out side the window.
"So what did you guys do?" Harry asked
" Oh nothing just talked really. We kissed but that's it."
Harry rolled over and hung off the isde of his bed.
" Really thats great!" he said. But he leaned over to far and fell off. Ron started cracking up. Harry holding the back of his head.
" Well as I was saying.... That's great you finally are together." Harry said.
" What are you talking about.... finally?"
" Well everybody knows you love hermione. No one just ever told you thought you should take it into your own hands. Me and Ginny were just talking and thought that you were probably going to hook up this year because it our final year and you never know something bad might happen."
Rons ears were turning bright red.
" I'm just worried about her though. I can't go on with my life with out her. And Ginny I can't believe she's going with us."
" Ron don't worry she'll be fine. She'll be with me the whole time and she knows a lot more. Your not the only in this world who loves her."
" I know but still."
" Well we should get some sleep. Good night mate."
" Night."

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:57 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

The next day they lined up in front of the hotel. They were leaving for the Burrow. Harry was paired up with Mr. Weasley, Ron with Hermione, and Ginny with Mrs. Weasley. They all soon felt themselves pressed into the tiny tube and just when they were about to suffocate they felt the cold air around them. Harry, ron went up stairs to put their bags down same as Ginny and Hermione. Harry met ginny at the top of the stairs and gave her a big hug and a kiss.
"Guys really do you have to just start snogging is front of everybody?" Ron said.
" Oh please stop being such a hipocrit" Ginny replied.
" I'm not being a hipocrit." Thats when Hermione came up out of nowhere and kissed ron. Ron blushed and Hemrione said
" now your are" and she walked away and gave Ron a smile. Ron looked embarassed but satisfied and started laughing. Harry and Ginny walked downstairs.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 4th, 2006 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 01:56 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

A couple of hours passed and Harry was propped up on the window sill wtahcing the rain fall to the ground in thought.
" Watcha doin Harry?" Ginny came over to ask.
She sat down next to him and he put his arm around her.
" I was just thinking about stuff."
"Oh stuff I see"
They just started to get on teh subject of school when they both shut there eyes and feel asleep in the cushy soft arm chair. The next morning Harry found his face in Ginny's hair and a blanket was put over them. He got up trying not to disturb Ginny but it didn't really work.
" Good Morning" she said yawning.
" Morning" he replied with a smile.
Ginny got up and they went into the kitchen to the smell of every kind of breakfast food you could think of. Everyone was sat at the table.
" Harry good morning."
" Good Morning Mrs. Weasley." said.
" Um Harry we were planning on going into Hogsmead today to take our Appariton test."
" Yea ok thats great."
They all finished eating and The Weasley parents, Harry, and Ron left for Hogsmead. Once they had left Hermione and Ginny started to talk again.
Harry and Ron walked into a very small building. Once they got inside it was no longer small it was huge and many wizards taking their Apparition test. You could hear "POP" from every part of the room. A youngman who had to be only a few years older than Harry and Ron approached them.
" How may I help you?" the man said
" These two would like to take their Apparition test." Mrs. Weasley said.
" Very well. Come with me."
The man led them to two hoops laying on the floor.
" Ok all you have to do is Disapparate and Apparate into the middle of these hoops."
Harry and Ron were both concentrating on the 3 D's until Harry heard a "POP".
"Harry I did it I apparated. I didn't splinch myself."
Harry was thinking even harder now on the center of the hoop. Suddenly he was forced through the imaginary tube and he was just about to suffocate when he looked down and was in the middle of the hoop. He looked at Ron a smiled.
" Very good you two. Can you just hold on a few minutes ad let me get your forms and licenses."
The man walked away and then came back and handed them their forms and licenses.
"I'm so happy!" Ron said " wait till Hermione hears."
Harry rolled his eyes. They all Apparated on their own backt o the Burrow.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:47 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

"Hey guys did you pass" Ginny and Hermione said simotaneously.
"Yup!" Ron said.
"You guys up for a game of Quidditch?" Ginny asked with a smile on her face but you could tell something was wrong.
"Na to cold." Ron said.
"Hey um I'm going upstairs" Harry said and climbed up to Rons room. Ginny silently followed but Harry didn't know she was behind him. Ginny opened the door to Ron's room. Harry was staring out the window again resting his chin on his hand. He barely looked up when Ginny entered.
"What's wrong?" Ginny said coming down to sit at his feet.
"Nothing I was just thinking about the Horcruxes. I was wondering there has to be a clue at Godric's Hollow. I know it. Whats wrong with you? You looked concerned earlier."
"Well it's just I'm happy for Hemrione and Ron but it's getting kind of annoying."
Harry laughed"Yea I know what you mean."
" Im worried about you though. Youv'e been kinda solitary lately. Haven't said much."
" Yea there's been a lot of worrying going around. Including me I'm worried about everyone. Whoever I care about the most usually ends up dead and I care about you the most now and just you know........ But I'll be fine. I'm just tyring to think."
Ginny smiled.
"Dinner's ready!" Mrs. Weasley yelled up the stairs.
" Come on let's go." Harry said to Ginny and left back downstairs.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 4th, 2006 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 07:55 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Hope yall like it i was bored I really couldn't think of anything to say. Comment!!!!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 07:59 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Harry stepped down the last step with Ginny behind him.
"SURPRISE!!!!!"
The Weasley's, Remus Lupin, Tonks, Mad-Eye Moody, Hermione, and almost everyone form the Order were smiling at Harry.
" Happy Birthday Harry!" Ginny said from behind.
" I can't believe I had forgotten!" Harry said astonished.
" See this is why you shouldn't sit in an empty room in thought all the time." Ginny whispered to him. Harry laughed. Then it dawned on him. He was 17. He was 17 and didn't even know it. He was a fully qualified wizard and he had forgotten all about it. He smiled to himself. Ginny was right he shouldn't be sitting in a corner think of things he should enjoy his time with his friends. Everyone sat down and congratulated Harry, they had a little bit of cake and said Good-bye.
"Time for bed everyone!" Mrs Weasley said after everyone had had a couple of ButterBeers.
"Mom you dont have to baby us anymore were definitley capable to take of ourselves." Ron said.
" All of you upstairs now!" she replied getting irritated.
Everyone went upstairs and got in there beds.
Harry went straight to sleep being exhausted from all the the talking he did with his friends.
"Now time for your little girlfriend" a deep horrific voice said to Harry.
"NOOO! Ginny no I'll do anything just let her GO!" Harry cried.
"Harry save me please! I love you!" Ginny pleaded to Harry. She was laying on the ground and was barley able to talk she was so weak.
" Too late Harry! AVADA KADAVRA!" a green light shot at Ginny. Voldemort laughed and Disapparated.
"GINNY! No Ginny no! No you can't! Dont leave me. NO!"
Harry was awoken by Ginny shaking him as hard as she could. He was sweating hard and panting.
" Harry? Harry are you ok?"
" What? What happened?"
" I snuck in here to lay with you a little while before we went downstairs when you started calling my name. Harry what is wrong?"
"Voldemort. He..He.. killed you." Harry said srunching up his face." I wasn't fast enough I couldn't save you.
"Harry listen to me!It was just a dream. A nightmare. It wasn't true."
"You can't come...."
"What?"
" You're not coming with us to find the Horcruxes."
"Harry......."
"You can't Ginny i can't let that happen to you. I couldn't live with myself. You'll die and it'll be all my fault!"
"How do you think I'll feel if you were dead?"
Harry opened his mouth but couldn't find anything to say.
" Harry if anything goes wrong then we'll go through it together. I can help. Hermione is right you'll need all the help you can't get."
"Let me think about it."
" Well dont take to long because we only have a few more days before we go back to Hogwarts."
"Yea about that......."
" Ok good"
She kissed him and Mrs.Weasley walked in.
"Oh um I'm sry Harry dear I just came in to wake you up but see you already are" she said in shock."I'll just go back downstairs.
"Mom wait!" Ginny cried and chased after her. Harry got dressed and went half way down the stairs when he heard yelling. He was going to go back upstairs but stopped and decided to listen.
"Mom it wasn't Harry's fault I did it!" Ginny yelled.
"Oh really!"
" Yea mom i can choose who I want to go out with."
" I dont care that your going out. The fact that your snogging HIM!"
"You love Harry mom."
" Yes I do dear but I never thought he would date my daughter."
"Mom he loves me! He would do anything for me! I never gave up on him ever since my first year! I have always loved him and always will. She stormed to the bottom of the stairs and stared at Harry for a moment the ran up the stairs tears streaming down her face.
"Ginny?" he called after her.
He walked all the way down the stairs rubbing his forhead. He sat down and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Harry dear I'm sorry I just......"
"It's fine Mrs.Weasley i understand. It's a mother's thing."
"Just.....take care of her. Dont let anything happen to her."
Harry looked up at her smiling "I promise."

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 5th, 2006 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:33 AM
Smile&LOL

i really like it and i luv ron/hermione love yes yes yes yes

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:38 AM
Smile&LOL is currently offline Click here to Send Smile&LOL a Private Message Find more posts by Smile&LOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

I really like it as well. You are a pretty good writer, I have to say. I'm not really a fan of harry/ginny, but you make it sound really good! So keep it up! 8)

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:49 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thanx

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:50 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Hermione came in to talk to Ginny.
"Ginny don't worry about it. She's just getting used to the fact that your growing up."
"She didn't care about......Dean" she relpied between sobbs.
"Well Harry's......well different. He more cabable of getting hrut is what i mean."
"and she doesn't care about you and Ron!"
"Yea well i dont think she know about me and Ron being together yet but that notthe point. Your special to her because your the only other girl in the family."
Ginny sighed"But I don't want to lose Harry!"
"None of us do. None of us wants anybody gone. Everyone has said that they can't live with out each other. And we can't. We're such good friends and we love each other so much that it would hurt just to live if one us left.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:05 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK!!!! HELP ME WITH ANY IDEAS AT ALL!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 5th, 2006 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:39 PM
Katie123
Pyro Princess

Hey Jenny It's Kayla I got a Sn on here it's: Katie123 rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 01:15 AM
Katie123 is currently offline Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

bunny bunny love i like bunnies

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:19 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

magic rox

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 02:23 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

A few days passed everything seemed to be going back to normal. Harry and Ginny were keeping cool and Hermione and Ron were sure not to make the wrong move around Mrs. Weasly. This was the morning they were elaving for Hogwarts. Harry mind was racing. He didn't know if he was going to go back to Hogwarts or not. But he'd better choose quick because they were leaving soon. Sine Mr.Weasley's last promotion they were able to rent Ministry cars again. You could tell they were magically widened. Harry was thinking to himself " Should I go? If I do I can make sure Ginny is alright. I'll learn new spells. If I don't then I'll have more time to dedicate to the Horcruxes. Then I'll go and I'll ask McGonagol to give me permission to take some time to work on the Horcruxes. Oh and the portrait. Dumbledore's portrait will be there!"
" Harry c'mon the train will be leaving in a few minutes!" Ginny yelled. He lifed his trunk and Hedwigs cage he struggled down the stair when he finally made it down he made his way to the cars.
"Harry what are you doing you can do magic now remember!" Hermione said.
Harry made an angry sigh.
They made it to the train station. They got on and waved good-bye.
"C'mon lets find a compartment" Ron said.
They traveled all the way to back before they could find an open one.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 10:18 PM