KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Another Hermione/Draco fic

Another Hermione/Draco fic
Started by: silver_stars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_stars

Tongue Another Hermione/Draco fic

Well hello, I'd like to say, although I would like to see Draco in a relationship or something, i truly DONT believe it will happen in the Harry Potter books. Second, i dont own the rights to harry potter or anything like that, i just want to write a little fanfic that will never happen or anything like that. Now that ive said all that, enjoy, although some ppl will hate me for posting a Hermione/Draco stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:47 AM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_stars

Hermione Granger twirled a long strand of gingery hair around her finger. Her best friend Harry could die. Her crush on Ron ended with their goodbye. He had told her, like Harry, that he didn't want to be in a relationship with someone when anyone could die at any moment. She was a wreck.

With a sigh she turned on her side, trying to block the sounds of her parents' worried voices from her mind. They had somehow found out about the war. They just didn't know that she would play a huge part in it.

Crack! The sound of Apparating filled her room. Her heart thudded loudly as she acted purely on instinct; groping for her wand. It wasn't there! Hermione's already dark room suddenly became unnaturally black. She couldn't scream, for there was a hand coverin her mouth.

To be continued....

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:54 AM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

plz post more
i bet its Malfoy covering her mouth
cant wait for the next part
keep goin

of course I was

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:45 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Its good. Just a few spelling mistakes, but apart from that, I like it.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 12:52 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

thats great post more soon big grin

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 04:23 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

woah that pretty kool. Nice intro could have been a little longer but it was good.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 01:41 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

MORE PLEASE!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:09 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

By the way its awesome... big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:09 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginger16
Bulimic Cat

o please do continue

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:11 AM
Ginger16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ginger16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ginger16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_stars

sorry about the short intro. im more likely to write often but with briefer entries. ill probably get a longer one up here today or tomorrow though

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:40 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

it's pretty good so far. keep posting!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:27 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

ok. but yea it was good.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 01:02 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

omg i cant wait pliz write more

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 02:43 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

yes, please!!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 02:59 AM
silver_stars

A surprise for you all...

"Harry!" Hermione gasped. Her heart beat wildly in her chest. For a moment she'd thought it might have been a Death Eater...

"Watch it Hermione, what are you trying to do, kill me?" a grim smile plastered on Harry's face. "We have to go, Death Eaters are trailing me, we'll pick up Ron on the way.

Hermione put out her wand. In the darkness Harry couldn't see the sour look on her face at the mention of Ron. "C'mon, let's go then! We'll come back for my stuff," she snapped.

With the loud crack of Disapparating, the two were off.

By the third crackle in the night that evening, a startled Crookshanks hissed in alarm. A disheveled looking mat of blond hair lay on the boy's head. His eyes were wild and swiveled around the room, searching.

Draco swore. "Stupid Mudblood, the Dark Lord will kill me for this."

He tripped over something. Hermione's trunk. So she hadn't left for good yet. Draco plopped on a chair with the first grin that appeared on his face since Dumbledore died. So he'd wait.

That's all for now, folks! I bet you were surprised that it wasn't Draco covering her mouth lol. Just a warning, Hermione and Draco still hate each other... for now. its a bit of a twisted continuation of the seventh book, from Hermione and Draco's point of view. I should be posting soon!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 08:00 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

please continue!! eek! I will die if you dont!!! (no pressure though...) lol big grin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 11:27 PM
silver_stars

lol, no pressure

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 01:34 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

yeah it's really good.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:21 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:08 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

it IS good

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 04:09 AM