KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Sivience of the Ancient Monarchs

Harry Potter and the Sivience of the Ancient Monarchs
Started by: Barker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Cool Harry Potter and the Sivience of the Ancient Monarchs

Yippie, another Book Seven Fanfic. . This one will be the Followup Redo to The Sorcerers Return. (In case anyone was wondering, TSR was Spelled as I wanted it. It's just not Entirely Grammatically correct. no expression)

So uhhh... *Copies Saucy* ninja

1. Like none but a few stories here, I'll try to keep this baby slow. None of that "Harry is back with Ron and Hermione 40 Words into the Book" Crap. no expression

2. This should, for the most part, be updated at least Once a Week during the Summer, and could shoot towards 2 or 3 updates every Seven, if enough people are reading. Usually, my Writing Time depends on Amount of Readers. High = More time Spent, and Vise Versa. I do, however, like to write, revise, edit, proofread, revise again, edit again all on Word. It takes time to do this, plus to post, set up my paragraphs, and then edit in all the bolds and italics I used.

3. Feedback Turns me on is Widely Accepted. Please, if you're reading, have the decency to Say something, whether it be "gud plz psot mor", "u neeed to wrk on spelling but itz ok", or "Dude, Barks, you Suck. no expression". I don't really care about "Flames", but again, Please, Say Something. Anything. Please.

4. Disclaimer: I do not actually own the rights to Harry Potter. All rights reserved for J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment. However, I do think I Own rights to My Story; The Idea, not the Characters. I'll ask Rex..

5. I'll not actually post anything now, I just wanted to Reserve the Time and Date. no expression It's 6/6/06, at 6:06 Am in the Morning. Cool.. messed

Look For More Directions in My Next Post, which should be here, along with my First Chapter, Some time in the next few Days. happy

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:06 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

k

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:59 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

... Thanks.. I guess. messed

I'd kinda Hoped to Keep this Clean until I posted, but Whatever.

I'll have Rex edit this Post to include what else I wanted to say, then Post what I have.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 04:03 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I know you want this to be clean until you post. I just want to say that I'm excited. And you know if really don't feel like doing the whole process of proofreading then you don't have to do it. We just look forward to good writing which i know you do have really very good writing. A few mistakes won't matter. Can't wait for your post!
P.S. I won't bother you about spelling either wink

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 03:33 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Well, your Post is better than just "k". stick out tongue

I'm a bit of a Perfectionist, but odds are I'll miss something. stick out tongue

Anyway, I plan to have it up by Saturday. (That's what I've been telling Sauce, anyway.)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:00 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'm so damn excited. I got the chills when I saw "The Sivience" in your sig.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:55 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

eek!

I'm still doing a bit of work on it.. Quite a bit, actually, touching up, re-writing certain parts for the 4th time.. fixing britisms, etc..

First Impressions. Either it sucks, and everyone goes home, or it knocks their socks off, and they pretend to be looking for them, while really waiting for you to update again.

Anyhoo, If it's not up by 11:59 PM MST Today, (Just under 11 Hours), I'm dead, or else I fell asleep. no expression

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:04 PM
Barker

I fell Asleep. shifty

Actually,
quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'm excited.

and I don't want anything Screwed up.

Hopefully, I can bring myself to post it by this Saturday. Now, it doesn't make much sense to have the thread open Nearly 2 Weeks before I plan to post. no expression

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:40 PM
Quincy
Debaser

The Sivience....

I got chills.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 10:07 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Just so Everyone Knows, I feel like a real Dumbass, starting this so Early, and not Being Ready nearly 3 Weeks After. I haven't made this my top Priority, and as a Result, have Spent minimal Time on it in the past two weeks. I will fill y'all (no expression) in on an Idea (But not Really) of mine. Like my Signature Says, expect the First Post to come At the very Latest, In One Week. Even If I'm not done, I'll post something. Now, people who have looked in are used to nothing being here, and probably won't look in again.

Dammit. no expression

6. I will regularly Post things about the book that will Be Placed within Spoilers. These will be things ranging from Hints about Next Chapters, to Things about Past Chapters. I will post them After Updates, and they will usually pertain to the Same Update.

For Example: (This is really one, By the Way.)

Spoiling Fact One

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The first Chapter of SotAM is written just like that of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; All three Begin in A Setting that hasn't been seen before, and is Populated with Characters usually never seen Before so In Depth.

Just so Everyone knows, I know I look Stupid With all these Plans, and nothing to show for it. (no expression)

Again, Expect Postage soon, and it should, hopefully, Be worth the wait.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 07:40 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I'll be here. ninja

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 05:21 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Unfortunately I can never leave here.

Or IS it fortunate? shifty

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 01:12 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

As long as you post soon! You're one of the most skilled writers on here. Take your time...ok, no. Hurry!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:06 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'll be here. ninja

Hi. ninja
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Unfortunately I can never leave here.

Or IS it fortunate? shifty

shifty
Originally posted by ~Midnight_Miss~
As long as you post soon! You're one of the most skilled writers on here. Take your time...ok, no. Hurry!

stick out tongue

Not to sound Arrogant, but In My Opinion, my Earlier Writing Stunk, and My Latest Writings (Aka, SotAM), will Kill and pWnz0r them in Every way Possible.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 07:29 AM
taft
that guy

Can't wait.

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:18 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

jeeze Barker you do needa life. Don't be so serious about it all its just a story. Can't wait! big grin lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:25 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by taft
Can't wait.

Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
jeeze Barker you do needa life. Don't be so serious about it all its just a story. Can't wait! big grin lol

I'm A Perfectionist. stick out tongue no expression

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:28 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

i know this is kinda late. But hey im only twelve whats Sivience?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Jun 24th, 2006 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:33 PM
taft
that guy

Oh man, I have been waiting FOREVER!!!!11 for this fanfic.

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:39 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
i know this is kinda late. But hey im only twelve what Sivience?

I'll have to Dodge that one in Spoilers. Also, I've changed my mind about that first one, so that was Really just an Example.

The Real Spoiler #1

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Can't tell you!
    Actually, 'Sivience' is a Made up Word, but to tell you the Definition just might ruin the Story. ..

I don't know how to Describe the Story, as I only have a General Idea of what I'm doing, but hey, I already answered your Query.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 09:45 PM