KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight

Harry Potter and Destiny's Flight
Started by: d-fly_girl008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Harry Potter... a random story

Before I start I want to state a few facts...
1) I am nowhere as good as JKR... in fact i'm not even as good as some people on here so don't expect me to be...
2) This is a random story off the top of my head, it will not be in chapters like DKP which i highly recomend
3) Updates might be very rare, so try not to bug me to much ok!!! *grins*
4) This is not my interpretation or prediction as to what the 7th bood will be. This is just a story...

well, here we go

He was standing in a dark alley-way, with no memory of where he was or how he got here. It was hot summer night, and the mosquitoes were attacking his skin like mini vampires on a nightly feast.
The boy pulled out his wand to shed some light on the almost pitch darkness when he heard it... the sound of laughter. The sound was not natural laughter, but the sound of spine-bending, heart-wrentching, meniacle (sp?) laughter that chilled you to the bone even though it was the hottest night yet. The laughter continued. "Muahahahahah" on and on until the boy shouted.
"Who's there?"
"Don't you know my laugh by now Harry", said an inhuman voice.
"Wha..." the boy stammered, dumbfounded.
"How... wha..."
"Oh yes, Harry it is I" said the voice like ice. "And now, after so long, you will die".
"Nooooooooooooooooo" screamed the boy named Harry now thrashing on the ground in pain. Then all was calm again until... "Avada Kadavra"

Last edited by danielle marie. on Jun 29th, 2006 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 10:08 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was really good

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 11:10 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

on second thought... this might turn out to be a version of the seventh book... i'm not sure yet

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 03:34 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

probably more later

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 03:34 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

A tall, gangly boy of 16 jerked into a sitting position in his bed, drenched in a cold sweat. He opened his eyes and glanced around the room, pulling out a stick of wood. The room was a normal room, small, with a desk on which sat books that are first glance were completely ordinary. But upon closer inspection, you could see that they were no ordinary books, and that this boy was no ordinary boy, but a wizard. And not even an ordinary one at that. This wizard was the 'Chosen One', not only by the prophecy, but by his own wantings.
Harry Potter scrambled out of bed, dressed in nothing more than a baggy t-shirt and some shorts, his wand at the ready. It was a scortching night, and the air was heavy with unfallen rain. He looked around the room once more, double checking that he was still alone. He let out a sigh of relief as he confirmed that he was alone and safe from harm. At least for now...
Harry walked over to the desk, which was littered with his old school books, which, in fact, were not like ordinary school books. These books were filled with spells and potions, incantations and charms. The past few days he had been at the Dursley's, rifling through his old spell books, looking for and memorising anything that would help him against the one person he hated most... Voldemort. He was memorising spells, jinxes, hexes, and curses in a desperate atempt at gathering information that could aid him. He knew that at the Burrow, his two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger were doing the same.
In 2 days time he would be joining them for Ron's brother's wedding, and he was exiliarted beyond expaination. He knew that sooner or later, he would have to find and destroy all of Voldemorts Horcruxes, but he was glad that ordinary things were still going on in the world.
But something was still troubling him. Upon going to the Weasly's, he was going to have to be around the youngest Weasley, the only female child and the love of his life, Ginny Weasley. He and Ginny had been a couple at the end of the school year, and Harry still loved her with all his heart, but that was the exact reason they could not be together. Voldemort used the ones he loved against him, and he loved Ginny enough not to put her in that kind of danger again. He realized that if Voldemort used her in the Chamber of Secrets when she was only his best-friends sister, he would do much worse if he found out about their love.
But a brighter thought was that he was going to a WEDDING, which meant that some love was still holding strong. He knew he would just have be strong, for Ginny's sake.

By the way, you can post i was just joking when i said not to bug me... *frowns*

Last edited by danielle marie. on Jun 30th, 2006 at 04:05 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 04:03 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thats as great! But Harry doesn't really want to be the 'Chosen One' he just wants to be Harry.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:26 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i know, but in hpb it says that he wants to kill voldy or die trying, like the prophecy, and that is wat i was refering to... but i think i'm going to stop posting on this... i think i'm going to quit the story

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:42 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thats not smart. There was no point in the first place. Why would you start then stop after 2 posts.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:12 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

cause aparently no one likes it and that was my goal so... yeah
and i know it wasn't the smartest thing in the world, but i was excited about other fanfic's cause they were so good, and i thought i'd start one... it was a momentary lapse of thought

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:14 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

you think no one likes it because they arent commenting. Look at my Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione story. I have one comment after like two posts. I didnt give up! No one said it was bad or that they didnt like it keep going I promise more people will read it and always check your views not your comments more people may be reading than you think.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:19 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

ok, i guess i'll keep going, but remember, you eventualy gave up on Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:21 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

no i haven't. I'm waiting until i finishe James/Lily remember

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:25 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

o, well, that's good

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:26 PM
Brit531

Yeah don't give up nobody posted on mine till after awhile and I still haven't gave up so don't please I like your story so far it is good

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:45 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

thanx, and i won't give up, i was just a little depressed that nobody liked my story... and other than that i am having major writers block... hopefully i can post some tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:47 PM
Brit531

ohhh I hate writers block

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:49 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

me too

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 11:49 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Tell me exactly who said that they didn't like your story.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:09 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

no one, i just thought that if they didn't post they must not like it, but i got rid of my writers block *pumps fist in the air* and am going to post some more in a minute.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:33 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

The next day at around noon Harry was making lunch for himself. It felt odd, he thought, to not be making lunch for the Dursley's too. For ever since he had come back, the Dursley's had not even acnowledged his presence, not even to tell him to do chores. This came as a real shock to Harry, although he had suspicions as to why they were acting like this: they were afraid of what he would do when he became of age. But he knew something they didn't. He was going to be long gone by then. Most likely off to Godrick's Hollow, to see his parents grave.

After finishing his meal, he walked into the sitting room, where none of the three heads turned to acknowledge his presence.

"Errrrrrr... Uncle Vernon, you know I'm leaving tomorow right?" he questioned
nervously. All he got in return was a grunt.

"I'm going to be Aparrating." he stammered, wondering how he would react. This actualy got a quizzical look.

"It's a form of magical trans-" he almost whispered, and at the sound of the word 'magic' a squeal eminated from Dudley. Harry held in a giggle as he was reminded of the time Hargrid, the game-keeper at Hogwarts, had gave Dudley a pig tail.

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS! YOU'VE TOLD ME ALL I NEET TO KNOW, NOW GET THE BLOODY HELL OUT!" Uncle Vernon bellowed at Harry.

"A-Alright then" Harry stuttered as he scrambled from the room. He ran to his room, laughing silently. He collapsed onto his bed, his whole body shaking with laughter now. As soon as he managed to stop laughing, he walked to the window. Sitting in the chair he routinely left there, he stared out the window. He sat there and just thought for the better part of an hour. Time seemed to be passing really slowly, in his anticipation for the next day.

After about another 15 miniutes he got up. He paced over to the desk and started ruffling through the pages of one of his earlier Defence Against the Dark Arts class books. He mind wasn't on the text though, it was off at the Burrow, where Ron would be having a game of Wizards Chess with Fred or George, and Hermione would probably be gossiping with Ginny. Great, he thought, now I'm thinking about Ginny again. But he was saved from thinking by atapping on the window.

He glanced over and saw Hedwig tapping her beak on the glass. He crossed to the window and let Hedwig soar in onto the bed. Harry followed her to where she had stuck out her leg, to which was attached 3 letters. "I was starting to wonder what you had been up too" he said to Hedwig, grinning. Glancing at the letters, he could see the untidy scrawl of Hagrid, and the tidy writing of Hermione on the same peice of parchment as Ron's. 'That's new', thought Harry and put the other 2 letter's aside, not bothering to glance at the third one.

Unfolding the letter, Harry started to read:

Dear Harry,

We know you are wondering why we are writing to you together. Well, this might come to some of a shock to you, but we realized that the reason's we always fought was because we had feelings for each other. I know it sounds cheesy, but... it's true. We are officially together now! Just thought we'd let you know, and tell you we can't wait for you to get here!

Lots of Love
Hermione & Ron

P.S. I probably shouldn’t have said that or Ron might get jealous!

Harry tucked the letter away, chuckling. He had always known that his two best friends had a thing for each other. He was really happy that they had finally got together. He would congratulate them in person when they came to pick him up. Now on to Hagrid’s letter.
He unfolded his second letter and started to read again:

Dear Harry,

Hello! Jus’ wanted to let ya know, I am going ter atten’ Bill’s weddin’… Hope ter see you there!

Hagrid

P.S. I’m goin ter be one of the lucky un’s comin’ ter pic you up!

Again, Harry chuckled as he put the letter away. He should have known Hagrid would want to come pick him up. He just hoped there weren’t too many Apparating into his house at one time! That might throw the Dursley’s into a fit! It was then that he remembered the third letter. Wondering who it could possibly be from, Harry bent down to pick it up.

When he saw whom it was from, his hands started shaking. “No…” he said in an almost inaudible whisper. “No…”

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 01:37 AM