KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hogwarts year 7 through the eyes of a telepath

Hogwarts year 7 through the eyes of a telepath
Started by: darknessdwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darknessdwarf
the dark cheese dwarf

hallo eek!

ahhhh.....cheese

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:07 PM
darknessdwarf is currently offline Click here to Send darknessdwarf a Private Message Find more posts by darknessdwarf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

This will probably get closed.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:11 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darknessdwarf
the dark cheese dwarf

right, umm... hello, i had an idea while dozing off in school
that i would like to put into writing but I'm not very good at writing so this story will take a while to become worth reading (thats if it does become worth reading) so please bare with me. updates will probably be about once a week.
sorry if i suck

Background info:
You are Samantha, you are a triplet your two sisters are Georgina and Catherine,
2 months after you were born all three of you showed signs of psychic abilities.
Until you and your sisters were 11 you homed your abilities and all became fully able Psion’s.

You Samantha are a Telepath- reading minds
Your sister Georgia is Telekinetic- moving objects with minds (this field also includes pyrokenisis)
Your sister Catherine has Telekinesis- plant thoughts into people’s heads

ahhhh.....cheese

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:22 PM
darknessdwarf is currently offline Click here to Send darknessdwarf a Private Message Find more posts by darknessdwarf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

cool, different but interesting

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 04:28 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darknessdwarf
the dark cheese dwarf

it was a warm afternoon with a plesant scent of honeysuckle travelling on the breeze, as i remember it me and my sisters had been on the balcony when we heard the news, the news that would change our lives forever. Mum had brought the envelope up to us, she was crying when she handed cathrine the letter, as she read her face changed from a healthy shade of pink to a dreadful cold shade of white. I was frightened when i was handed the letter i was right to be scared for i read the most gut-wrenching news of my life.

Dear miss anterov,
as you know your husband egor anterov went to work for the order approxamately one month ago,
It came to out attention 2 weeks ago that your husbands mission was supposed to be completed in one week.
We sent out a search party and they have come to the final conclusion
your husband has been killed in action.

my condolances,
Albus Dumbledore

p.s. It is no longer safe for them to stay here, you slall be coming to live at the place your girls will now attend hogwartsgoodday

ahhhh.....cheese

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:17 PM
Brit531

I like it. A lot of grammer mistakes and I mean a lot.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:08 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Interesting... but I would work on the grammar!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:42 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darknessdwarf
the dark cheese dwarf

im not very good at grammer sorry embarrasment

ahhhh.....cheese

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:40 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Hey, that's ok!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 05:42 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

yeah, everyone has there flaws in writing

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 07:07 PM