KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James/Lily Story (remake)

James/Lily Story (remake)
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

James/Lily Story (remake)

A/N First-Like i said this is the remake of the unfinished James/Lily Story. I'm rewriting it because again when I started it before I was a beginning writer and let's just say the writing wasn't all that good. Summer Changed my new story in General Fiction has the writing style that I use now check that out and you'll see it's way better.

Second- Here I start whole new writing style. Same idea but things might be taken out or moved. Somethings just didn't work out.

Third- All rights belong to J.K Rowling. Much Love to her for creating these characters lol.

Fourth- Okay I want you guys to comment! Even if it like "God this story is completely crappy! It doesnt make sense!" Just anything! But please no "PPPOST!!!!" those are just plain annoying and I don't even pay attention to them so what's the point.

Fifth- Enjoy! And I promise the rest of the Author's Notes will be at the bottom of the posts.

Much <3 --iluvhpsomuch1_7--

Chapter 1

"Prongs wait up!" a tall boy with dark, long hair that hung in his face yelled.

He was running towards another teenage boy named James Potter. James too had dark hair but it was much shorter than the boy's running to him, Sirius Black. James wore his slender glasses, blue jeans, and a t-shirt under his school robes. Every few minutes James would ruffle his hair with his hand to make it look even messier than before. He thought it was more attractive. Lately he had stopped the habit though since the girl he was really after, Lily Evans, thought it was rather annoying. He was a Chaser and new Captain for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

"Hey Sirius. Let's find an empty compartment." James said.

Both boys walked to the end of the train until they could finally find a free compartment.

"So how was your summer?" Sirius asked put his trunk up in the luggage loft,
"Dream about Evans at all?" he asked with a smile.

"Sod off." James snapped. "I don't dream about her."

"What about last year when we heard you moaning her name out in your sleep. I would define that as dreaming about her, Prongs." Remus Lupin said walking into the compartment.

"Lily! Oh Lily I love you!" Peter Pettigrew moaned in imitation of James.

"Shut up Wormtail." James playfully punched him in the arm.

Remus, or Moony, was a sick looking boy with sandy blonde hair that was slightly gray at the temples. Peter, or Wormtail, was a short, chubby boy with slightly darker hair than Remus.

The boys called themselves the Marauders for the name they were given by their Head of House, Professor McGonagall. They were the trouble makers of their year. Pranks, jokes, and any other shenanigans that happened at Hogwarts were indeed the Marauders fault.

"I'm gonna lay off this year. No more asking her out. I'll try not to show off as much." James explained

"Fat chance with that, mate." Sirius snorted.

"It's not my fault she can be nerve racking, Padfoot." James spat. "I'm just going to be nice around her. I'm gonna be her friend then ask her out. It'll take time though."

There was silence. A reassuring silence though.

"Remus we have to go to the Prefect's Carriage." Someone in the doorway said.

"What?" He replied.

"Prefect's meeting remember. You're Head Boy." Lily said.

"Sorry, I'm not Head Boy. Prongsie over here is." He replied smiling.

"Excuse me?" she said disgusted.

"I'm Head Boy." James piped up.

"No you're not." Lily said utterly confused.

James held up his badge.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" Lily spat.

"It's not that hard to believe Evans." James said and stormed out of the room down to the Prefect Carriage.

.¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•. ¸¸..¸¸.•´¨»«´¨•.

"So he just left?" Alice said.

"Yeah he didn't make a joke or anything he just left. Do you think he's finally grown up?" She said with a frown.

"Maybe let's just see but I just don't get how you hate him so much. He's so handsome and funny." Lily's other friend, Jen, said while brushing her wavy, blonde hair.

"Well, the stupid way he messes up his hair more than it already is, just to make it look like he just got of his stupid broom. The way he walks around the castle thinking he owns the place. He hexes everyone in his way. He's just a jerk to everyone." Lily complained.

"Ooo lala. Lily has a crush." Alice said.

"You're joking right. I've just finished complaining about the guy and you say I have a crush. How thick could you get?"

"Well I mean you talk about him with passion." Alice said laughing.

"Yeah, I hate him with a passion if that's what you're saying." Lily said with a smile.

The train ride went by surprisingly fast. When they arrived at Hogwarts they departed the train, made their way into the horseless carriages, then into the castle for the Start of Term feast. Dumbledore made his usual speech,

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! As a reminder the forest is off limits and hopefully old comers will do to remember that. Welcome our new caretaker Mr.Filch. He has asked me to remind you all that magic should not be used in the corridors between classes. I must remind you that this year caution must be taken. As you may have read in the Daily Prophet, a very powerful and dark wizard has been causing havoc in the Wizarding World. At exactly 10:00 every night the school will be put under more security enchantments. It will be smart to not get yourself caught outside the school after ten or you will be locked out. Enough of that, my shining pupils must be starving by now! Let the feast begin."

The delicious food appeared and students immediately began eating.

After everyone was finished Lily and James along with the Gryffindor 7th year Prefects, which happened to be Lily's friend Alice and James's friend Remus, lead the first years to the Common room.

"Aconite." James said to the portrait. It swung open and Lily helped everyone up as James led everyone into common room.

"This is the common room. Girl's dormitories are on the left as boy's on the right. You will get your schedules in the morning in the Great Hall at breakfast." He said.

The Head Boy and Girl were to patrol the corridors every night from ten to eleven.

"Alright Potter ready to go?" she asked later that night.

"Yeah, one sec." he replied and ran up the stairs with a piece of blank parchment.

He came back and started walking with her out the portrait door, immediately putting his hand in his hair for the umpteenth time, "Oh sorry, old habits are hard to break." He said smiling.

"You're trying to break that habit?" asked a confused Lily.

"Yeah. I'm not impressing anyone with it. You have to grow up sometime right?"

Lily blushed.

'Maybe he really is growing up. He said it himself.' She thought.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:35 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hplver4life

that was great so wait remus is a perfect too?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:44 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I like this better than the old one.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:09 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knik1122

that was great so wait remus is a perfect too?
----------------------------------------------------------
No that's what Lily THOUGHT
But it was actually James.

Good story so far...leaves ya' at a cliffhanger doesn't it? yes

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:10 PM
knik1122 is currently offline Click here to Send knik1122 a Private Message Find more posts by knik1122 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

That was really good and it is much better than your other one.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 10:48 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

it was gr8 and it was way better than ur other one

of course I was

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:13 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

really really good. looking forward to the next part!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 04:24 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Chapter 2

Like usual the first night spent at Hogwarts was in the Common Room catching up with friends. The Marauders sat in front of the fire laughing about old memories. Lily and her friends sat on the couch behind them talking about what they want to do after they graduate. First years were roaming the room exploring their new home. It was peaceful. Tired as everyone was, they headed up to bed pretty early.

The next morning in the Great Hall the students were greeted with the smell of breakfast and their new schedules.

"I forgot what NEWT classes you guys were taking." Lily said jamming her toast.

"Let's see, I have Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, and that's it." Jen said.

"Same! Yay! I have someone to hang with in all my classes now!" Alice smiled.

"What classes are you taking Lily?" Jen asked.

She blushed. "Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, Ancient Runes, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Muggle Studies."

Both girls dropped their jaws.

"Sheesh, Lily you won't have anytime to do anything! Six NEWT classes!" Alice finally said.

"Really! Will we ever see you?" Jen agreed.

"Nonsense guys. We share a dormitory. I think I'll see you a lot." Lily laughed.

Meanwhile down the table, the Marauders weren't discussing the same subject. They all knew what each other's classes were.

"You told her you were growing up?" Sirius asked.

"Well it seemed to impress her a little bit." James smiled at his plate.

"And you should keep growing up. You act like a five year old around her and she hates it."

"You don't think I've noticed Moony." James said sarcastically.

The bell rang and students began walking off to their first class of the year. For James it was Transfiguration.

He walked in and saw Lily was early so he sat down.

"Can I help you Potter?" Lily asked.

"Well I was just saying class starts in about thirty-five seconds." He smiled

"And your point is?" she didn't really care.

"Why don't you remember? The person you sit next to at the beginning of the year, you're partners with for the term. I say about five more seconds." He said still grinning sheepishly.

Lily began trying to push James out of the seat when Professor McGonagall walked in.

"Hello students. Ms. Evans hands to yourself! I'm glad to see you've managed to make it the NEWT level in Transfiguration. This year, as you know, will be the most difficult. We will be studying Animagi. Can anyone tell me what that is?"

Sirius shot his hand up.

"Yes, Mr.Black."

"Animagi, or an Animagus, is the process of being able to turn into an animal at will. Giving the animal the ability to remember what you were doing. You do not choose you're animal. The animal chooses you like your wand. It would mostly likely be the same animal as your Patronus. When you change into your animal it may appear that you have no garments on but when you change back you do. When you are in your animagus form you may be able to communicate with some animals but not fully understand them." Sirius smiled.

"Very nice Mr.Black. An exact definition. 20 points for Gryffindor." The professor said.

The classes went by in a breeze. They hadn't really started to do anything, it was just the Professors talking about their subjects and lecturing them about how it was NEWT year.

"This'll be an easy year." James said stretching his arms behind his head as they sat down that night.

"You mean classes or Lily?" Peter asked.

"Both my friend."

"I'm not so sure about that one mate. Lily looked pretty mad that she has to be partners on Transfiguration with you." Remus implied.

"I think it'll work out just fine." He smiled.

A/N- This Chapter was crappy sry guys lol.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:49 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It wasn't that crappy or crappy at all. It wasn't the same as your first chapter though. Your first was much more detailed than this one. Post soon

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 03:38 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

ye, have to say i agree with Brit531. it was still good. post soon

of course I was

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:27 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I should be posting soon guys thanx!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Aug 9th, 2006 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:04 PM
OhILuvHP

wow, really great. of the things of yours taht i read, i would have to say this is probably the best you've written! please, keep it up!

~by the way, i love the dresses in your sig! they're really pretty!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 12:25 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Thank you!!! I'm like in love with my sig lol cuz I made it and all

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:11 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I love them too!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:16 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

ok its been 5 days.....dont leave us hangin!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 11:53 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^ i totally agree with her

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 01:55 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Okay sry! I just started school and I have A LOT going on with 8th grade and such so I might not be able to post soon
Well not as soon as i thought. Let me get through this week then I';ll be able to post okay. Way too frantic for me right now lol.I promise I'll post!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 12:41 AM
Brit531

Yeah Eighth Grade was rufe the first couple of days, though I wonder how the first few days of ninth will be like, but back to the point. Just post when it isn't frantic

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 03:24 AM
OhILuvHP

9th is fine-dont worry cause your the top of the school........unless....your high school is 9, 10, 11, and 12

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 12:23 AM
Brit531

Yea it is and so far don't like it, but I will trust you on the OhILuvHP and like I said before post when you can.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 01:32 AM