KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » A Lily and James Story

A Lily and James Story
Started by: Sirius_Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sirius_Rulez

A Lily and James Story

In this story I'm going to have Lily in Ravenclaw and I'm also going to have Harry go into the past and he's going to have a sister who's 1 year younger than him and he's going to have a best friend which is Regual Black and he's also going to have a sister which her name will be Selene and Harry's sister to be Veneta and she's going to have really dark hair just like Harry but she'll have Hazel eyes instead of Emerald and the Golden trio is no more cause they had a huge fight. Ron was filled with so much jealouse that he started a huge fight with Ron and Hermione is being stupid know it all along with sticking up for the elves. especially Kreacher whom Harry really dislikes and Harry just found out that if anything were to happen to his parents that he was to go and live with Sirius, or if anything happened to him which it did than he was to go and live with his aunt on his fathers side cause James had a sister who was 5 years older than him and Harry assumed that Dumbledore killed him. he hated Dumbledore with a passion and wanted revenge. He was going to go and join Lord Voldermort and become a fellow Death Eater and so was his sister along with Regual and Selene. but something happened which caused all 4 of them to vanish to the past.

dont leave any coments just yet i still have to post one last thing.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 09:32 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

“Hey, freak!”
You look around to face your obnoxious sister and let out a huge groan.

You start to wish that things were the same before you ever received a letter from the Headmaster of the School your about to attend.

You never had any friends at School and everyone is giving you a hard time. Potter always seems to infuriate you but deep down you’ve always had a huge crush on him. Your just waiting for him to pull his act together and grow up!.

You’ve always secretly liked the way ruffles up his unkempt hair, and how his voice sounds, but really, he should just grow up!

You sigh and take in a deep long breathe. You’re all alone and have made a barrier between yourself and the outer world.

Ever since you turned 11 your sister has called you nothing but a freak. Hey, you were even friends with her before you got your first ever Hogwarts letter.

You get up and come face to face with a sneering sister. Her boyfriends such a joke, so ugly too. But, well, you get that. And the way he treats you. Its like he’ll catch some sort of disease if he stays too close to you. “Could you get out of my room?” I ask somewhat rudely, hoping she’ll get the hint and disappear.

“Who’ll want to stay near filth like you?!” she sneered and stormed out the room.

Good riddance you say to yourself.

After you get dressed you walk downstairs and Dursley sitting at the table with your so-called sister.

You roll your eyes, walk over to the table and sit yourself down. You find Dursley sneering at you from the corner of your eye. He’s being careful not to be noticed doing this by your parents.

After having something to eat, you see an owl swoop in and land infront of you.

You hear your sister and her soon to be husband flinches back and shriek. For some reason this makes you want to laugh but just smirk instead.

You never liked Dursley cause he thinks you’re a freak and abnormal too, as well as your dear sister.

You release the owl of its burden, get the letter, open it up and read it.

After you read it you sort of knew it was going to happen. You just read that you were made head girl. You just can’t help but feel really proud of yourself.

“What does your letter say sweetie?”

You look up and see that your parents are really interested in what the letter says. “Its said that I’ve been made Head Girl.” You say in a really exited voice.

“That’s great honey, well done.” Says your father with lots of pride.

You look around the table and see that your sister is filled with jealousy. You feel sort of bad but you don’t really do anything about it.

In a couple of weeks you have to catch Hogwarts Express.

You go back upstairs and wait till its time to leave. There’s a part of you not really wanting to go cause you don’t have any friends but you decide to go anyway.

And finally its time to go.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 09:33 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

plz tell me what u all think

of course I was

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 09:34 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sirius_Rulez
plz tell me what u all think

Wow, it's really nice.
Post more.
And please finish your other one.
Just add something.
But this one is hot.
Please continue.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 10:20 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^^ agree with her, but what i want to no because i dodnt catch onto it is who is talking.... its making me frustrated

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 11:55 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Lily was talking. really sorry. i just forgot.
oh and when it said dear sister i forgot to say she was being sarcastic.

Harry’s POV

“BOY! GET DOWN HERE NOW! AND DOWN THAT BRATTY GIRL WITH YOU!”

You start get really angry and hold your hands in fists.

You start to cry cause stupid Snivellus killed Regulus Black.

You only knew him for a short amount of time but you started to like him as much as you did Sirius.

You look around at your sister and she’s also crying.

Regulus had a son of around age 10 and Snivellus forced you’s all to watch his death.

You, your sister, your best friend and his sister all swore revenge upon that greasy ugly git.

You turn around and notice that your sister is as well.

You realize that your friendship with the so called Weasel and the stupid insufferable Know it all, also known as the Filthy Little Mud blood was all just a sham.

You really hate Dumbledore cause you just found out that he’s the reason as to why you have no parents. And lets not forget Sirius. He was like a father to you. He was everything a boy could ever want in one.

And now he’s gone thanks to that stupid old Muggle Loving Fool, or so Malfoy always said.

You start to wish that you had shaken hands with him at the beginning of your 1st year on that train ride to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I mean come on. Slytherin has got to be a whole lot better than Gryffindor, right?
Of course it is.

You look towards your sister and see that she’s thinking along the same lines as you.

You hold your fists even tighter, little bits of blood flowing down your hands.

You really hate your Aunt, Uncle and very dear cousin. Yeah right, you think. Rolling your eyes at the back of your head.

You’d like nothing more than to watch them suffer for all the shit they’ve put you through.

You smirk as an evil idea comes to your head.

You remember the piece of advice that dear stupid Bella gave you.

You find yourself scowling at the thought of her. You swear re bloody venge on her for making your God Father fall through the Vail.

Then that smirk of yours reappears upon your face.

You have to want to hurt them. You have to want to cause them pain.

Those were the exact words she’d said. (At least I think. And even if it isn’t I don’t really know so I’m really sorry if it isn’t.)

Then your smirk gets even wider.

“What are you smirking at?”

So you go ahead and tell her that you want to use the Cruciates Curse on them. And as an after thought you want to use the Avada Kedava curse.

You look towards your sister and see that she’s smirking and really likes your idea.

“OI! GET DOWN HERE NOW! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BRATS! I CLOTHE AND FEED YOU’S AND GIVE YOU BOTH SOMEWHERE TO LIVE AND THIS IS HOW YOU’S REPAY US?!”

You look towards your sister and both smirk evilly, nod your heads at each other, and take out your wands and head downstairs towards your Aunt, Uncle and Cousin.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 09:45 PM
Brit531

its cool

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 12:22 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

Lily’s POV

Your parents take you to Kings Cross St.

You wave goodbye to your parents and see yourself to Platform 9 ¾.

You get on Hogwarts Express and go to the Prefects Carriage.

Along the way you run into Potter and you don’t watch where your going cause your thinking that your not going to fit in at all and you almost fall to the ground but Potter helps to steady you.

“What do you think your doing Potter?!” You ask rally rudely.

You see that he starts to cringe, looking at nervously.

After that you notice that he hasn’t asked you out yet. You find that realization sort of strange. I mean isn’t he supposed to constantly ask you out until you get really angry and fed up?!

You look up into his face and start to notice that he’s grown up and dropped the so-called cocky act and you start having really strong feelings for him but than again you’ve always had strong feelings for the guy.

You start to admit that you really did love the way he messed up his already messy hair just to get your undivided attention.

“Are you alright?” he asks you with heaps of concern.

You just nod and cant help but blush.

You notice that he sounded really nerves when he asked you if you were all right.

He walks by you without a word and you realize that he really has started to grow up.

You start to head the same way as Potter and find that the only seat available is next to him. Then realization hits you. Why is he in here? Its not like he’s head boy or anything. But than you take a look closer and reads what it says.

James Potter, HB.

You seem really perplexed and just accept it.

Then the person talks to all the Prefects and Head Boy and Girl, which is obviously you, finishes his speech about HB and HG doing their duty and finishes talking to all the Prefects Potter just walks out to go to his compartment with Lupin walking in toe.

You try to go find one yourself but no one will let you in and you find that all the other compartments are full. The one compartment, which isn’t full, is the one with Potter in it. But you don’t feel like going in.

You start to groan at the thought.

You go and sit in one of the isles and wait for the train to stop at its destination.

Some Slytherins come and start to call you really mean names and push you around.

You start to feel tears cascade down your face and then they you start to sniffle.

You feel that there all off of you, turn around and come face to face with Potter. You stop the tears running down your face and you cant help but really break down.

You find big strong arms embrace you and hold you up right and you just fully break down upon his chest. He rubs your back and you find that you like it so you just let him continue.

Then you hear him give them each a months worth of detentions. It’s a pity that no student can dock points that would have been great.

After you’ve calmed down a bit he asks if you want to come to his compartment and you just let him take you. You don’t really have the energy to resist.

When you’s both got to his compartment he just led you in and just sat next to him.

You were still sniffling a bit and Potter just put his arm around you and pulled you towards him.

You found that Black and Lupin were both looking at you with lots of concern.

“Are you alright?” You hear Potter ask and you just nod your head in response.

“You probably need to get dressed into your school robes.”

You get up and start to comply.

When you get out you just sit back down to where you were before.

Some time later the train comes to a complete stop.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 01:02 AM
Brit531

That's really good

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 06:27 PM
Sirius_Rulez

Harry and Veneta both headed downstairs, drawing out both their wands.

When they both got there they came to a stop.

Uncle Vernin, Aunt Petunia and both their Cousin, Dudley Dursly were all waiting with impatent looks upon their big pug faces.

“ITS ABOUT BLOODY HELL THE TWO OF YOU GOT HERE YOU BLOODY UNGRATEFUL IMGRATES!”

Both Harry and Veneta’s faces turned into a huge frown, both gritting their teeth and staring daggers at the Durslys.

“I get Vernin!” Harry said through clenched teeth.

“OK”

Harry pointed his wand towards Vernin and yelled “Silenco!” through his teeth and Veneta got out her wand and did the same to Petunia.

“Crucio!” they both yelled out at the exact same time.

Dudley screamed and writhed on the ground, his body shaking every which way.
Petunia and Vernin both watched in horror as there one and only son got tortured.

They both tried to yell out but found that they were unable to speak or utter any words. Petunia had tears streaking down her face and was trying to run towards her son and Vernin was doing exactly the same exact thing.

Harry turned towards the two and froze them on the spot.

He turned around and started to laugh his head off and Veneta was as well.

Then they both stoped and used the Impurio Curse and made him punch himself repeatedly and they were having a great laugh and then used the Avada Kadava Curse to finish him off.

They both had tears of laughter in both their eyes.
They both unfroze them.

Vernin was yelling and screaming his head off. “HOW DARE YOU KILL MY SON BOY?! ILL BLOODY KILLS THE BOTH OF YOU’S!”

While Vernin was raving and ranting Petunia saw Hedwig saw through, caught her and strangled her to death.

Harry got so mad; his face was red and filled with pure anger.

Whilst that was going on Vernin killed Venetas owl and she was staring at him with pure anger. “CRUCIO!” her Uncle writhed in intense agony, writhing and screaming for hr to stop and while that was happening Harry did the exact same thing with his Aunt. And both finished off with the killing curse.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:21 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Regual really hated the place he was staying at. He and his sister stayed at the Malyfoys and grew up with them.

They always got the blame for every single thing. All Draco had to do was fake cry and he’d get what ever he wanted.

Regual and Selene were like servants. They had to cook, clean and make the beds and everything.

They both had to clean even more regularly ever since Harry freed Dobby the house elf.

If they didn’t get something right Lucius would always use the Cruciatus Curse and some other ones that made blood come out and you would be scarred and end up in really bad shape. So they had to do what they were told or face the consequences.

Sometimes they disobeyed orders and got into real serious trouble and be severely punished.

They just couldn’t take it anymore and ran away at age 16 and rented some rooms out at the Leaky Coldrin.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:22 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Moody and Lupin were keeping an eye out for Harry to make sure that none of the Death Eaters or Voldermort killed him cause he was the boy who lived.

I guess it didn’t really matter about Veneta due to the fact that she was a year younger and therefore not as important.

They both heard screaming coming from the Dursleys place.

They both disapparated and watched what was going on.

What they both saw really struck them hard. Harry and Veneta were both killing their Aunt and Uncle and Cousin and they were both outraged. How could the two teens do such a thing?

Before the two Auroras could do anything they were all dead.
The two of them just marched straight up there to see why they had done it.

Moody and Lupin both drew out their wands, ready to disarm them.

They slowly went inside, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

When they got inside they advanced up the stairs, taking each one carefully one by one.

When they both got there they saw the two teens laughing their heads off.

‘Expelliarmes!’ they both said quietly in their minds.

Both Harry and Venetas wands flew straight out of their hands, each grimacing out of mirth.

“GIVE US BACK OUR WANDS!” shrieked Harry at the top of his lungs.

How bloody dare they!

Lupin was trying to remain in control and to stay completely calm but inside he was furious. “How could the two of you kill the three of them.” His temper was starting to rise but he had to appear calm.

“I hate you!” Veneta growled becoming really angry.
“This is getting us nowhere.” Growled Moody, taking out his wand and saying a spell, which wound Veneta in ropes, not allowing her to move a muscle. Lupin doing the same exact thing to Harry.

Harry was trying to get out of his bonds but wasn’t succeeding one single bit.

Moody and Lupin were gong to dissaperate with them somewhere but before they could they were both nocked out cold.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:25 AM
Sirius_Rulez

Regual pocketed his wand and saw his sister do the same.

They both walked towards the two captives and used the counter curse.

“Thanks.” Was the gratifying response.

Regual always had a secret crush on Veneta and vice versa.

Regual was always able to mask these feelings behind a shell. He was never one to show his feelings so when another guy kept asking her out he tried to pay no heed but when the guys were supposedly alone he would seek them out and make sure they didn’t go near her again. But then again Harry never let anyone date his sister unless he approved of them and the same went for Regual.
Regual could always tell that his sister had a huge thing for his best mate.and for some reason he didn’t really mind as long as he never hurt her, that’s assuming that he ever would go out with her.

Harry felt the same way towards Selene.

“What has the light side ever done for us!” growled Selene. “Nothing! That’s what!”

“Here here!”

“Do you know what I think?” everyone just shook their heads at Harrys question. “I think that we should all join Lord Voldermort. The Order Of The Phoenix has done nothing but help Dumbledores cause. I say we join Voldermort and get our revenge and kill the whole entire order. Whose with me.” The other three just nodded their heads vigorously.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:27 AM
Sirius_Rulez

While they were all talking and planning to put their plan into motion Moody and Lupin were starting to regain consensuses.

They got up and rubbed their heads, grabbed their wands and were going to try and restrain the four teens but the four teens forgot all about Moody and Lupin as they were planning and talking.

They fired a spell but before they could the four teens whooshed around, took out their wands and fired their own curse. As soon as all the curses collided they all created a black vortex.

Harry, Regual, Veneta and Selene were closest to the black vortex and somehow got caught up in it.

Moody and Lupin were at the other side of the room so they didn’t enter it but they tried to get through but unfortunately weren’t fast enough and got left behind.

of course I was

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:28 AM