KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry potter 7 my way!!!!!

how do you like it
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
IT rocks 0 0%
it sucks on ice 0 0%
it needs work 2 50.00%
it has potential 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry potter 7 my way!!!!!
Started by: cundiff11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cundiff11
Auror

Harry potter 7 my way!!!!!

I hope this is good. If you like it PLEASE tell me because i never really want to write if people
don't want me to. Even if you don't like it tell me because then ill stop.

Harry was at the weasley's, in Fred and Georges old room. He was sitting holding hands with Ginny, who looked as beatiful as ever. They were both looking out the window, thinking about dumbledore, and going through the pains of death. They were both thinking the same thoughts: why did it have to be him? what did he do to deserve this? why couldn't it have been me instead?
They both felt guilty, even though they could do nothing about his death. They were sitting there for half an hour, when the door burst open, and Mrs. Weasley came in. "Harry, Ginny, lunch is ready, come down to eat. I made best onion soup." They both stood up lazily. " We're coming, mom." Jenny said. Mrs. Weasley shut the door. Genny smiled at harry, than came close together and kissed him. They stood in that embrace for what felt like forever. Finally they let go. They walked toward the door and raced down the stairs. Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Mr. weasley, mrs. weasley, and lupin were all sitting at the tables. Harry had just lifted the spoon to his mouth when he hear a "knock,knock,knock". he went to the door and opened it, and saw, nobody......

Tell me if you like. I think it sucks, but, you know, im probably right.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 03:00 AM
cundiff11 is currently offline Click here to Send cundiff11 a Private Message Find more posts by cundiff11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

It's intriguing, but remember to Start a new paragraph every time someone speaks. It also seems like you're rushing a bit. Slow it down, and toss in a few more details. stick out tongue

Oh yeah, and you mentioned someone named Jenny in there.

Ginny? stick out tongue

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 06:54 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was good. And like Barker said toss in a few more details big grin

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 09:08 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Same with what they said, but there was a lot of grammer mistakes as well as spelling. Though I know in time it will get better. Keep it up! wink

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 11:56 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

If you have spelling errors, you can put it in word first, which will spellcheck it, and then copy & paste it into here. angel

'Cause it doesn't have spellcheck in here. sad

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 09:04 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChiquitaZ
If you have spelling errors, you can put it in word first, which will spellcheck it, and then copy & paste it into here. angel

'Cause it doesn't have spellcheck in here. sad

Actually, yes, KMC does have spell check.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:33 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

PWNT?

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:44 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
Actually, yes, KMC does have spell check.

Really?

well your just going to have to show me this...

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:45 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Pretty good! Just do as the others say, and it'll be much better!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:57 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote