KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Devotion of Evil

Devotion of Evil
Started by: Denniz234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Devotion of Evil

I wrote this for Brit531, and she recommended i posted it...so i did.

Harry Potter and the Devotion of Evil

Laying on his bed watching some muggle crap on T.V, waiting for something to happen, was soon to be 17 year old Harry Potter however if you knew him, and knew him well, then you would know that this was probably the most petrifying time of his life to date.

He was half asleep, his glasses lay on his pillow barely touching his face and his hair, a mess at the best of times, was worse than ever. This was mostly thanks to the Dursleys, they were now on a water meter and Vernon Dursley, Harrys uncle, decided that Harry used up to much water and lowered Harry to a just shower every two days.

Harry’s room was about as appetising as he himself was. The chair by his bedroom window was in pieces were Harry had 'lost it' when he first returned and realised that he now had a very small chance of succeeding in his 'mission' now that Professor Dumbledore, probably the greatest wizard there ever lived, had been murdered. You could not see the wood his desk was made from, it was filled with sweet packets, muggle and wizard, spellbooks newspapers and just about anything else. The bed he was laying on was also a complete mess. This was due to the fact that it had not been washed or changed since the day Harry returned back from Hogwarts.

Being close to 17 years of age is a bit of an understatement. Harry was a mere three minutes away from becoming an adult in the wizarding world. However this was not what Harry was concerned about. Harry was worried about what was going to happen dead midnight on his birthday. Any normal 17 year old would probably be out night clubbing getting pissed or would now be sound asleep, however, Harry had never been a normal lad and nor had he got a lot of sleep lately.

There were a number of reasons Harry wasn't getting any sleep. First of all he hated waking up sweating and his scar burning after having nightmares of deaths of all the people, he loved and cared for. But these were not the only dreams Harry was having. Harry was also having 'sexual' dreams about a certain someone. Obviously Harry knew being 17 had something to do with this, but how could he be dreaming of her in that way. So on top of all that, having the most feared dark lord of all time wanting to have your head Harry thought he had a perfectly good reason for staying up into all hours of the night.

The clock finally ticked onto dead on midnight Harry sat up silently. He listened for a sound, there was nothing but a creepy silence, thirty seconds past and nothing happened. Harry lay down on his bed once again, thinking how stupid he was being, nothing was going to happe...

What was that? He had definitely heard an apparation outside he knew it. The click of the front door... The creaking of the stairs... The twisting of his bedroom door knob... And then the thing he had feared most... The sound of Voldemorts voice
“ Hello Harry “

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 06:42 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Cool
Please finish the story.
And by the way, is it Ginny or Hermione he's dreaming of?
Good Work!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 07:26 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nickey
Cool
Please finish the story.
And by the way, is it Ginny or Hermione he's dreaming of?
Good Work!

you'll have to wait and see if its hermione or ginny.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 10:24 AM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Lol
Okay
As long as you finish it.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 05:55 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

want the next bit?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 06:32 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Harry had his wand pointing at Voldemorts head within three seconds of hearing the voice however the figure stood closer and Harry could make out longish hair Harry lowered his wand smiling from ear to ear.
“ I bloody hate you “

There stood a gangly 17-year-old young man, with bright red hair laughing and even Harry had to smile even though Ron had scared the living shit out of him. Ronald Weasley the sixth child Molly and Arthur Weasley had conceived had been Harry’s best friend since his first train ride to Hogwarts when they were both eleven.
“ Fred and Georges new voice controllers “ said Ron proudly “ you can be anyone and everyone, including Ll...lordd Vvv..oldemorrt”
Harry forgave Ron just for saying Voldemorts name out loud. This was something he had been trying to get both Ron and Hermione to do for a long time now. Hermione was a lot better, but Ron coming from an all wizarding family was finding it very hard.
“ Hurry up everyone's is waiting outside for you “ Ron whispered to Harry, heading out of the bedroom door, still smiling obviously he could not wait to tell the Weasley twins Harrys reaction to there new voice device.

When Ron had said everyone would be waiting for him Harry thought it was just a figure of speech. However when Harry stepped out into the cold foggy air there was nearly everyone in the wizarding world that he knew well. The whole of the Weasley family and their red hair. Tonks and Lupin with intertwined hands (Tonks had decided to fashion herself, long blonde locks and an angels face, and Harry was stood gaping for the next couple of seconds). There was also Hagrid, Professor Mcgonagall, Alastor Moody, and Kingsley Shacklebolt and of course the young women who seemed to give Harrys stomach a roller coaster ride every time he thought about her and made his heart melt, Hermione.

Hermione looked gorgeous. She hadn't done anything special to herself, but the holiday in the Caribbean with her parents had given her a beautiful golden brown tan, her white teeth dazzled and with her hair straightened. Harry had to stop himself from running up to her and snogging the face off of her.
“Knock it out Potter, her and Ron are probably a couple now, remember end of last year at the funeral, she's Ron's and you know it.”

It seemed to take Harry years to shake every bloody persons hand there. But after about half an hour, Harry was side along apparating with Tonks back to The Burrow. Harrys heart dropped when Hermione and Ron apparated together. But that was something he would have to get used to if they were going to go look for the Horcruxs together. To be honest Harry didn't want Ron or Hermione to come with him. It wasn't because he didn't like them being together, it was because he didn't want the dreams of them being murdered by Voldemort to come true. He loved Ron as a brother and he was in love with Hermione. Harry put these thoughts at the back of his mind as Mrs. Weasley made everyone a midnight meal.

'Oh Shit' Thought Harry, as Ginny came towards him early next morning.
“Hey Ginny you alright?” asked a nervous Harry
“ Well You-know-who is back, Dumbledore's dead, and my ex boyfriend is in love with Hermione! How do you think I feel Harry?” Ginny replied with a cheeky smirk
“W...ww..Who’s in love with Hermione? Asked Harry knowing full well what the reply was going to be.
“You are AND before you interrupt with all these ' no I'm nots and ' you are being stupid' let me tell you that I'm okay with it and I promise not to tell anyone”
“ Thanks Ginny, but how did you know? Said Harry preparing for the answer so he could be more careful around Hermione when he was next with her
“ Come on Harry” Laughed Ginny “ it was unbelievably obvious, you were drawling over her”
“ Ok, it doesn't really matter anyway, I mean she's Rons now anyway” Said Harry
“ You haven't heard of the pot then” sighed Ginny
“ Pot?” asked Harry
“ You might as well know now, but you can't tell Hermione or Ron, There is a pot going round that takes bets on when they think you and Hermione will get together, nearly everyone is in with it, it must be worth about 150 galleons”
“ WHAT!?!?!” shouted Harry
“ Shhh, yeah just because everyone thought it was going to be me you, Ron Hermione, it doesn't mean it has to be, and to be honest I can tell you Know that them two are not going to last long. Hermione has only been here a week and they have fallen out an unbelievable amount of times. And finally they do NOT go together smart and good looking with dumb and immature I don't think so!”
“ Thanks Ginny” smiled Harry as Ron and Hermione came in hands intertwined.
“ Awww look at them two” smiled Hermione

Harry and Ginny spent the rest of the morning trying to convince Hermione that they were not together anymore, well Ginny did, Harry was too busy trying to figure out whether it was going to be a good idea going back to Hogwarts this year. On one hand it was quite sensible to be going back with all the books in the library and Hogwarts was still pretty safe, however, going back was going to be painful knowing that Harrys light in darkness, Dumbledore, was not going to be there anymore. Harry also had to think about all the lives he would be putting in danger. Harry made his decision and was planning on asking what Ron and Hermione thought of it when he had a chance to see them in private.

The next few days went by with not much happening, a few arguments, mostly Ron and Hermione, petty things really like how much food he consumes in a matter of hours and how many clocks there are in the burrow. Harry had a small suspicion that Hermione was already getting fed up with Ron and to be honest Harry wasn’t really bothered.

Harry woke up next morning walked downstairs, he didn't even remember it was the wedding, He walked out of Rons bedroom door, and smiled. Hermione had never ever been into fashion and was hardly ever bothered about what she looked like so when it came down to her wearing a baby blue bridesmaids dress, she didn't have a clue whether she looked good or not. She was shuffling her dress, pushing it up, then down kept touching her hair and was altogether a nervous wreck. Obviously it didn't take a lovely dress to make Harry think she was beautiful but in that dress he thought she was absolutely stunning. But this Happiness of seeing Hermione soon faded away when Ron, who had been blocked by a chest of drawers, stood up and kissed Hermione on the cheek reassuring her that she looked beautiful. That was when Harry’s heart broke and he realised that he was going to have to defeat Voldemort alone. Ron was never going to put Hermione in danger and Harrys heart told him that there was no way that it could take seeing them two together all the time. Why did he have to be the chosen one there are millions of wizards in the world and it was he Harry Potter who had to destroy Lord Voldemort. He always knew it was going to be tough but now he was going to have to do it alone it was going to be damn near impossible.

Harry had spent days in his Privet Drive wasting away on his bed, but wasting away did give him time to think. Harry felt ashamed of one of the things he thought about whilst laying in a heap, and that thing was suicide. At some times it would seem a great idea he would have his parents, Dumbledore and Sirius all with him. But then he remembered that he had the whole of the wizarding world’s future resting on his shoulders, his mum and his dad did not sacrifice their own lives for Harry to take his own. He wondered what his parents would think of him taking the easy way out. He knew for a fact that Sirius would not speak to him until Harry had personally tortured Severus Snape and Pettigrew.

It didn't take Harry long to decide that he was going to leave after the wedding,. Maybe he would stay and have a dance with Ginny, but that was it, he did not want to be caught…. what was he thinking no one cared about him, no one would even realise he was missing. Everyone would be having way too much fun to notice.
“Just like being at the Dursleys” thought Harry right before the pressured young man burst into streams of tears.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 04:59 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

Please review even if you just say its crap.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 05:20 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

i like the idea of thr sotry but i believe it's lacking details for things such as ginny catching on that Harry likes Hermonie, and setting but otherwise it's good!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 07:00 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

it's good except for the Harry/Hermione part. But that's one person's opinion.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 08:39 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

I love it
Especially because it's a Harry and Hermione thing.
Good work.
Please continue.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 01:12 AM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

been 4 days now....

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 04:30 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

lol i didn't think anyone was bothered how quickly i got it up.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:20 PM
Brit531

I like it though you prpobably already knew that.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:39 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brit531
I like it though you prpobably already knew that.

lol yeah I did sorry i haven't posted bin a tough week with my nanny in hospital and all but hopefully now that its over i can start writing some more (if you want me to)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:53 PM
Brit531

yea

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:38 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

"Some muggle crap"..

Yeah...

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 08:36 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote