KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hermione Granger and the Sorcerer's Stone

Hermione Granger and the Sorcerer's Stone
Started by: Neha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Hermione Granger and the Sorcerer's Stone

I'm going to be writing the story in Hermione's view instead of Harry's.The story is going to be the same nothing special.I might add another character and made it four friends instead of 3 but I'll see how it goes.This is my first fanfic so critique is definitely welcome.

In the hottest night of the summer ,Hermione Granger gasped with excitement and pride. Out of all eleven year olds around her, she’d got the letter. The letter from the finest school. Hogwarts witchcraft and wizardry . She probably wouldn’t have been this surprised if her parents were witches or wizards but they weren’t. They were muggles. That meant that your parents weren’t wizards. At least that was what she’d read in the wizard books. Clever and Smart Hermione had already memorized just about everything about there. She couldn’t wait till tomorrow. She knew she’d miss her parents but from tomorrow she’d be a witch.Thinking that she dozed off.

Last edited by PrincessNk on Jun 3rd, 2007 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 06:31 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Great start off hun happy Hope you update soon yes

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2007 08:54 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

LoL!Thanks! big grin
I added the 4rth character which mean that Its going to be a lot diff than just in Hermione point of view.
“Hm..Are you sure there is a platform that’s 9 ¾?”Hermione’s dad asked. Hermione hesitantly answered, “There has to be!” Then suddenly she heard a girl say “I’ll miss you, but I’ll promise to send a letter everyday from Hogwarts!!” She was hugging her brother. Hermione knew that if she followed her she’d be alright. She told her dad. I got it dad. I have to go now. Bye!” She kissed him in the cheek and her dad left. Then she followed that girl and saw that she had started to run straight in between of platform 9 and 10. “What is she doing? She’ll surely crash!”, thought Hermione. But she didn’t yell a thing. She knew that it must be some kind of wizard trick and she was right. The girl, instead of crashing, had disappeared. She followed the suit hesitantly. She started to run knowing she’d crash but instead she saw a train forward. The train labeled Hogwarts. She tried to get her trunk up ,but she couldn’t. So, she used a spell she’d learned, “Locomotor Trunk! Her trunk was as light as a feather. She lifted it and found an empty compartment. She sat down hoping she’d find friends. Hoping she’d be in Gryffindor. Then suddenly the girl she’d seen before came up and said ”Hi! I figured I don’t want to sit alone” She said “I’m Tracey and It’s my first year here.” “Oh, Hi! I’m Hermione Granger and its my 1st year too!” Hermione replied. “What house do you want to be in?” “Gryffindor! You?” “The same but Ravenclaw wouldn’t be so bad” “Yeah. Actually I don’t mind being on any other House except Slytherin. I’d rather be expelled that to be in Slytherin.”

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 05:26 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was good!!! Keep up the good work!!! smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 06:13 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

^ Thank you!
-------------------------------

It was the time Hermione would never forget. After crossing the lake she caught a glimpse of Hogwarts. Oh! How beautiful it was! She thought about how lucky she was to be actually living in someplace like here. The students were led inside and the sorting ceremony began. First of was .. Oh, no!.. Hermione Granger. Tracey whispered good luck. Nervously Hermione went forward and sat at the stool. Professor McGonagall put a Hat on her head and there was dead silence. Hermione could hear a pin drop . She felt birds flapping in her stomach. The Hat shouted.. SLYTHERIN! Hermione was so shocked that she opened her mouth and gasped. The table on the right clapped and she forced herself to walk and she sat in the table. Next, it was .. Harry Potter ! The Hat again waited for a few seconds and sorted him to Gryffindor. She was so jealous of him. Next up was Tracey Smith. She got up and the Hat immediately sorted her to Hufflepuff. Now, she was jealous of Her! Draco Malfoy was sorted to Slytherin too and so were some more people including a girl named Pansy Parkinson. Pansy gave a smile to her fellow Slytherin students. Hermione smiled back to her. She knew she couldn’t do anything but make herself home in Slytherin. She gave a shy smile to Draco Malfoy. He was just so cute that she couldn’t help herself. Draco smiled back at her. Hermione blushed and spat in her pumpkin juice. Fortunately no one noticed. Her and Pansy were in the same dormitory and was in all of her classes. So was.. Guess who? Draco Malfoy!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 01:25 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Lovez it!! eek! Please continue yes

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 02:19 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

^ eek! Yayz!! happy. About continuing.. I know I'll be killed if I dont..
-------------------------------------------

The next day Hermione explored classes with Pansy before her 1st class which was Defense Against the Dark Arts. She saw Tracey and hurried up to her leaving Pansy. “Hey,” She shouted but Tracey pretended not hear her and kept walking with her new friends. “What are you doing?,” Pansy asked her. “I heard she takes Gryffindor’s side. Can you believe her? Who the hell wants to be in a house like Gryffindor!”. Hermione quietly refrained herself from saying ‘ME!” She knew that if she said that then she’d never survive 6 years at Hogwarts. Just then Draco walked toward them and asked if they’d seen Harry Potter. They said no. Pansy asked why and Draco replied “Because He and the Weasel king are in Gryffindor and you know How much Slytherins hate Gryffindors”. “I know! Gryffindors are suckers,” Hermione answered. She was shocked about what she’d said. However, Draco smiled and said “ And Slytherins are rulers. Let’s Hurry up to Defense against the Dark Arts before Hairy Pooper and Weasel King snitch on us about something we haven‘t done. They hurried off to class.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 04:49 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

lol!! Nice!! smile

Now hurry up and update miffed

jk!

or am I?! shifty

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 12:05 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol very gud wud yall mind checking out my story
its called Harry/Ginny my story

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 11:11 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

just to tell u, hermione isnt a pureblood
u have to b a pureblood 2 b n slytherin
jus thot u'd like to know

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 06:56 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

You don't have to be a pureblood to be in Slytherin no expression

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 07:03 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

the sorting hats song says tht he will take the purest
which in my case means pureblood

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 07:14 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

but how can all those kids be purebloods They could just have their mind set lk that or have the characteristics to be in that house

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 10:16 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

maybe ur rite cuz now tht i think of it
snape was n slytherin n he was a
half-blood, running mascara do u
like harry and ginny together?
jus outta curiosity???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 04:36 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yea, I guess. lol!! I already posted in your fanfic laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 06:22 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol thx

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:15 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

No Problem happy

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:02 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post more

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:48 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:15 AM