KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » after the 7th book

after the 7th book
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

after the 7th book

I’m not the world’s best writer but I think that some one needs to write about the time after the death of Voldermort
This story leads on straight after Harry uses the elder wand to fix his old wand

Harry Ron and Hermonie left the head masters office and walked down to the great hall, again where as soon as Harry walked in he was pushed off his feet and found that Ginny was kissing him the deepest kiss he had ever had. They lay there for what seemed like a life time until they were out of breath.

They slowly got up when professor McGonagall walk to the “a quick word if I may I wish to speak to u potter with miss ganger and Mr Weasley” she said in a happy voice and they all walked out the great hall in to her office.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:01 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Go for more detail.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:07 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

ok i will in my next post

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:11 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

second post hopfully better than the first

“now I am recommending you three to come back to hogwarts next year as u have missed a whole year and are not fully qualified” McGonagall said “of course it is your choice but I would strongly recommend it”.

Harry looked at the others he knew Hermione would not give up the chance to re do there final year she was almost jumping up and down at the idea. Then he looked at Ron he did not think Ron would feel the same he was right Ron was looking at the ground then Hermione came up be side him and hugged him, Harry then new would want to stay with Hermione after there kiss they were both going as red as Ron’s hair. Harry wanted to go back so he could spend a whole year with Ginny but then he remembered he was now the god father of a child and its parents were dead he had to look after a child how could he go back to school caring a baby around everywhere.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:32 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow, i totally 4got about the godfather thing, but wow, great post, will there b more?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 11:27 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

yeh posting soon
in about 10 mins

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 12:38 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

Hermione looked at McGonagall and said at once “I will come back professor” and no sooner had she said it ron head went flying up and said “as do I”.

Harry looked at McGonagall “I want to come back professor but I have to look after teddy lupid you see he is my god son” McGonagall smiled “don’t be dumb potter teddy has a god mother as well Mrs. Weasley will look after him”. Harry smiled he knew Mrs. Weasley would be a better mother to teddy than any one else he knew in the world. In that case I will come back for a final year” and with that the four of them went back to the great hall.

This time when harry got to the hall he slipped under his invisibility cloak and walked up to ginny. It was only then he realized how much he had missed her he tapped her on the shoulder and got her to come under the cloak with him. When she slipped under they were face to face and harry could see in to her blue eyes as the sparkled there lips met for a few seconds when someone fell over the 2 of them so harry grabbed her hand and led her to the common room.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 12:41 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheSims14
wow, i totally 4got about the godfather thing, but wow, great post, will there b more?

there is going to be a load more post when i get round to making more to the story

i love ur 2 stroys about harry and ginny and the other with hermonie i just hope mine are as good

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 12:43 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

they r i like them alot

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 11:35 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

hey this post is going to be a bit odd its mostly telling you about the common room

When they got to the picture of the fat lady they took of the cloak and remembered they didn’t know the password so when the fat lady said as she always did “password” the hugged each other and said “love” the fat lady smiled and giggled “no dears the password is not love it phoenix but come in any way”.
As they stepped in Harry smiled and looked arrowed the room looked the same as he had remembered the fire place was blazing with a warm fire the tree red chairs with gold threading that he Ron and Hermione use to sit were still there the walls panted red with pictures of moving arrowed celebrating and there was something new about the room though witch told him that Neville had been there was in a glass case was the sword of Godric Gryffindor.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 08:07 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

excellent post, but i have sent u a PM, so read it the reply 2 me n i will tell u sumtin,

good post tho

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 07:44 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

This is great!!! eek! Keep up the good work!!! big grin

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 10:01 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i am still w8ing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 11:41 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 03:03 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

Harry looked at Ginny and put his arms arrowed her and kissed her first just softly on the cheek then he moved to the lips and then he felt there tongues join and the kiss got deeper till they finally fell in to one of the chairs where they continued to kiss till the chair fell back witch made them stop and laugh.

Ginny smiled like she never had before “I missed you so much this year” she said in a small and happy voice “I was so worried that you had died you should have seen my face when bill told us you were alive”. Harry looked at her and smiled “don’t worry I will never leave you again in fact I will be in almost all your classes me Ron and hermione are re doing our final year at hogwarts so we should be together for the whole time”. Ginny’s smile grew suddenly they heard the passage way door open and a rush of people came storming in harry and ginny got up and got under the invisibility cloak again harry wanting to spend the rest of the night alown with ginny and stepped out of the common room to get away from everyone they walked down to see if they could get in the room of requirement after it had been burnt when they got there the thought in there head 3 times I need somewhere to rest, I need somewhere to rest I need, somewhere to rest and to there amazement a door appeared and they stepped in

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 11:16 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

hope you enjoy the post

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 11:16 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol. omg plz post more soon

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 11:42 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

extra post day 2 day i to far ahead in righting so im going to post some more
enjoy
They got an even bigger shock when they stepped inside they found the room was already in use, in side they found that there were two people laying in a bed together arms wrapped arrowed each other kissing like they were going to die tomorrow. Then they realized who it was and Ginny laugh “I would prefer not to see my brother snogging in public” she called out to them Ron and hermonie split apart instantly and both started to blush and they all started to laugh Ginny and Harry stepped back out of the room and went back down to the great hall to go see if anyone down there needed some help. When they got there they hear a massive cheer arise “long live the chosen one” Harry just smiled and went to lay on one of the bed set up for everyone who was not a student at hogwarts and Ginny lay with him were they lay for the rest of the night.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 07:49 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

theres more

The next day they were both woken up by a yelling Mrs. Weasley “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING YOUNG LADY” Ginny sprang out of the bed and flew about half a mile. Mrs. Weasley dragged Ginny of to give her a long talk about her life as if she was a twelve year old. She retuned ten minuets late smiling at the thought of her mothers word Harry looked at her and ask “what did she say” Ginny laugh “nothing just stuff about how I need to be careful not to go and get in to a fight with you and rune our family’s friendship” Harry laugh as if that is ever going to happen. Professor McGonagall voice called threw out the hall and maybe the whole castle “I as head mistress would like to thank the families and student’s that fort last night also that the school year will end early this year to celebrate the death of the dark lord”. The hall gave a great yell of excitement the hogwarts express will be arriving in an hour and also the flue network will be set up to take families home. “Ginny looked at Harry “will you come straight to the burrow” he shock his head “no I have to go see the dursleys first I wish to see they are safe but I will be at your house tomorrow morning before you wake up” she smiled at him “even though all your life they hated you” she said in a almost crying voice “they hated you and you still want to find them that’s why I love you I will see you tomorrow then” and with that she hugged him and ran off to her mother to help her get ready to leave he smiled and thought to him self “she said it she said she loves me” and with that ran off to find someone from the order who knew where the dursleys were.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 07:49 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

and more
this is the last bit of my post today so enjoy

After about an hour he found professor McGonagall in the head masters office he went to the door and knocked and in no time McGonagall answered “come in potter” Harry walked in with a bit of a shock on his face “how did you know it was me professor” “only you would see me at this hour potter but for what reason I cant say” she replied happily Harry laugh and then looked at her “I wish to find the dursley they have been in hiding all year and I wish to see how they are”. McGonagall smiled “only you would forgive such a family potter” she laugh “they are back home now I saw to that last night when you were asleep”. Harry smiled “then I shall go see them and go back to the burrow tomorrow” and with that he left the office and went to the hogwarts gates.

At the gates Harry closed his eyes and though hard of number 4 privet drive then he felt him self spin and get pushed threw a tub. He opened his eyes and smiled “i’m home” he thought allowed and walked to the door of the house. When he got to the door he did not have to ring the bell no sooner had he placed a foot on the step the door opened and he was place in a hug with his dear aunt “Harry thank you so much I can believe were finally home there just so much mail this came for you I i’m guessing it was for before you left and you missed it”. Harry smiled its nice to see u to aunt petunia where is our dilly Dudley” and they both laugh “he's in bed don’t wake him he been up all night” Harry looked at the letter it was thick and one side was bumpy he opened it in side he found a note and a second letter that explains a bit he thought he read the first note.

Dear Harry
I believe Dumbledor meant to give you this letter before he died but I guess he never got the chance

Professor McGonagall

Harry opened the second letter and when he did he got a great shock

dear Harry this was a gift given to me by your father just before our final year at hogwarts give it to the person you love the most arrowed the time of your finally year and get your children to do it in memory of me and your father
Your loving mum
Lilly

as soon as he read the end of the letter he felt a gold necklace fall on it was a love heart on it he walked in to the living room and fell on the coach where he spent the rest of the day talking to the Dursly he did not leave till about 11 o’clock at night when he realized that he was going to see Ginny when she woke up like he promised.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 07:50 AM