KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » ginny for harry

ginny for harry
Started by: gh_hr _for_eva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

Smile ginny for harry

big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud ha um im new at this so pls help me get stared and reviews even if there bad
roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:59 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

it was the day before Harry's seventeenth birthday when he would come to age. Hermione and Ron should be hear any minute the letter said met us in your room the day before ure birthday at 12.00 pm harry got this 2 days ago and had been waiting since he had sent Errol back saying okay and it was 11.55 when aunt Petunia came in and sat net toharry theres something you should no ive always loved you and lilly but vernon hated it so i had to stop talking to her but just before she died she sent this dear harry if u get this me and your father are dead no that we love you i have attached something for u in another letter wow i never new use cared about each otter i no u didnt but now u do heres the other letter dear harry this is the ring that i gave your mother when we got engaged please give this to your wife when use get engaged love dad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:10 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

second half

sorry for not posting all at once

just as expected Hermione and Ron showed up at 12 but something they weren't expecting was to see harry crying they walked over and asked what the matter was he said i just found at my mum and aunt Petunia really did love each other and aunt Petunia loves me and then she gave me a letter from my mum and then from my dad which had the ring he gave to mum when he proposed alright tell us more at the burrow well where's your luggage me and Ron will go back with that OK and they left about 1 minute latter Hermione was back but this time instead of Ron she had Ginny Hermione was yelling why did you come with me i told u not Ginny said i had to talk to harry before he arrived fine ill be back in 5 minutes and she disappeared what o you want gin i wanted to tell you that i still love you and i still want to go out with you and i don't care if i die as long as I'm with you OK I'll tell u what at bill and Fleur's wedding u will find out my answer yes that's only the day after your birthday just then Hermione came back and said get Hedwig where going back to the burrow

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:46 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

chapter 2

The burrow

harry would like some lunch miss weasly said running up tp him and giving him a hug just then did harry relise our hungry he was yes please he said yumm thankyou that was so nice im glad you liked it dear now can u please go upstairs for the rest of the day while we get reay for youre party tomorow ok he said and walked upstairs

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:56 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

i know i dont have any fans yet but im stuck on his birthday i dont no what to rigt for
heres some things im stuck on
pressents
peoples there
and anything else to make it cool

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 09:11 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

Tongue birthday

Ive had an idea

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 09:49 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

birthday

harry wake up yelled ron throwing a pillow at his head ok ok im up why do i have to be up so early ummmmm let me think its your birthday today rember how coul i forget now quick downstairsto the livingroom everyones waiting once he got own there he saw the decorations where all snithes an seventeens why this cool guys i love it thts okay it was no trouble at all dear now come met the guests whos here ull he see he walked into the kitchen to see tonks luoin madeye hagrid aunt petuina(that shocked him) luna nevile where also there oh my god guys thanks for coming thats okay harry it was no problem said tonks now can we give our presents molly pleaded tonks oh well ispose you can

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 09:57 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

presents

ok harry heres a present from me and lupin
101 defece againts the dark art spells
fred and george had given him a bag of wheasley wizzard thing
thanks guys harry i got u a photo album of your years at hogwarts
thank you so much i love it its wonderful harry me and luna decided to give you a whole bag of honeyukes best thanks mmm these are yum the weaslys had got him a hand on there clock awwww thanks so much
its okay dear bill and fleur will be hear for lunch bye the way
breakfeast hang on me and hermione need to give our gift
ok then where is it come up to my room mate ok harry folowed when he got up there ron and hermione said this is your present and the kisses=d tjen hermione said suprise me and ron are datting wow um thats great love it woild never have tought use to woulde evrntully hook up quick we better go down at for breakfast the rest of the past normally till hagrid came out and said harry i got a suprise for you come to the barn so off they walked when they got there harry saw buckbeak and jumped for gleee harry took ron hermione ginny fred and george for rides all afternoon

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 11:37 AM
hp is cool

its ok but maybe a lit more excitting would be better

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:17 AM
hp is cool is currently offline Click here to Send hp is cool a Private Message Find more posts by hp is cool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

thanks telll me your ideas

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:22 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

this thread belongs in the fanfiction section laughing out loud

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:42 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

what do you mean
runnung mascara

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:49 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

CAN U HELP ME THEN

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:17 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

THEY CAME BACK FOR DINNER AND WHERE SURPRISED TO SEE A HUMONGOUS CAKE AND LOTS OF HARRY'S FAVOURITE DINNERS AND DESSERTS THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS WESLEY THIS LOOKS DELICIOUS THAT'S OKAY NOW EAT AFTER EVERYONE HAD FINISHED MISS WESLEY SAID OFF TO BED WE'VE GOT A WEDDING TOMORROW SO THEY ALL QUICKLY WENT TO BED JUST AS HARRY PASSED GINNY'S DOOR SHE ASKED HIM TO COME IN SO HE ENTERED GINNY SAID I JUST WANTED YOU TO NO THAT I LOVE YOU AND I CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROW AND THEN HERMIONE ENTERED AND HE LEFT HERMIONE ASKED GINNY WHY HE WAS IN HERE SHE SAID WE MIGHT BE GOING BACK OUT I HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO FIND OUT THOUGH OK GOOD NIGHT HARRY WENT UPSTAIRS TO HIS AND RON'S ROOM AND RON SAID WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG YOUR SISTER WANTS US TO GO BACK WHAT DID YOU SAY SHE HAS TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW YOU WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 03:35 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i argee with running mascara, u should have posted this where i post my stories.......plus......use a dictionary, grammar matters, and so does punctuation....definetely need punctuation

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:26 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

soory i didnt no where do u post yours

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:35 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

u've read mine

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:37 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

yeh but where did you post it
i though mine was at the same place

ps yours are great

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:40 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lmao....umm.....just try and post more i can make you a thread for what you've already written

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:41 AM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

ok im writting the wedding now

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:45 AM