KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Unspeakables

Unspeakables
Started by: Mr.Alex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Unspeakables

I tried to strat this as a rp but didnt get of the groud. So i decided to create a story out of it. Havn't written anything else so far. Want to see what you guys think.

Prologue
20 years after the death of Voldermort, the Unspeakables started working on a new project in the Department of Mysteries. The goal? To replicate Nicolas Flamel's achievement and create a Philosopher's Stone, the only source of the Elixer of Life and able to turn any metal into gold. This project was started in 2010, and for 8 years, a small division of the Unspeakables worked on it. If Flamel could do it, so could they. In 2018, at 7 minutes past midnight on December 13th, the Stone was created. However, in their recklessness caused by the excitement, word of the Stone's creation leaked out and was widely publicized. The Stone became the best-protected magical artifact at the time, hidden deep in the Department of Mysteries, guarded by a wide variety of magical enchantments. But was it enough? The Obscurum, a small group of Dark Wizards and Witches lead by a powerful Dark Wizard only known, as Damien had been a growing source of anxiety for the Aurors. While there was no evidence the group had done something illegal during the time of its existence, anything related to the Dark Arts, and especially with hints to powerful practitioners of it, made the Aurors uneasy. They did not want a repetition of the Wizarding Wars caused by Lord Voldermort. The Obscurum have set its eyes on the Philosopher's Stone, and are determined to get their hands on it.

Chapter I
The group of six walked down the street, each of them dressed quite extraordinarily. At least, that's what all the Muggles though. The one walking in front of the rest seemed to be the leader. His yellow eyes scanned the area and inspected every face his gaze fell on. The tall, blonde man turned around and looked at the people following him in turn, before speaking up. "We're nearly there now. Cecil, you're with me at all times. Doyle, instead of taking the elevator down to the Ninth floor like me and Cecil, you go down the stairs. Nobody uses them. Sophia, you go with him. Same goes for you, Malum. Cecil and me will check out any security in front of the Department of Mysteries itself. I want the rest of you to see who else is on the ninth floor, and the tenth floor below. You get 10 minutes for that. Once you've done that you meet us at the Ninth floor. And remember, don't act anxious. They don't know our faces yet, or who we are. Not even mine." The man winked and turned his back to them again, walking around the corner into the alley towards a large, seemingly derelict phone box. He stepped in together with the other five -- a bit squishy, but they fit. Narrowly. He typed in 62442 into the phone, and following the instructions of the gentle lady's voice, Visitor passes were issued with their names on it; the blonde man handed them out appropriately.

The elevator opened up again once they reached the eighth floor, the Atrium. Silently crossing the busy, wide hall, he and Cecil stepped into another elevator. As the gates closed, he said to the rest of the Obscurers: "Go. 10 minutes." A seductive and cruel smirk awarded one of the Obscurers faces. Her name, Sophia. The others named, Cecil and Malum. The lift descended from the elevator, leaving the three waiting in the shallow elevator shaft. "We're going to look around the ninth floor for a little. Nothing stupid or out of line- and if you can't follow that order, then we'll have to see how long you're standing from that point on. Don't look anxious, don't be suspicious, and try not to act like idiots out there." That whole little speech took about the same amount of time it took for the elevator to shift up to the next floor and open up. "Doyle, you go left down the far hall, Malum, you go right, and I'll go forward to see what's ahead. Be back here in six minutes." Doyle gave a dirty look and a rude gesture to Sophia, before stepped out of the elevator and heading down the left-most hallway, the tails of his thick black over robe whipping behind him. Malum also didn’t look too happy about following orders from Sophie. But would rather take orders from her then Doyle. Malum now shot off down the right hallway. Followed by Sophie who went straight heading in the direction of a guarded door. The guards' eyes followed Sophias every step. A flirtatious smile creased her cheeks with adorable childish dimples that fooled anyone and instantly the two male guards smiled in return. "Can I help you ma'am?" One guard said. "No, not at all." She said back, standing up on her toes curiously as if she was trying to see over their broad shoulders. "It's a closed area, Ma'am, can we re-direct you?" With one fluid motion, Sophia opened her trench to reveal her corset-clad torso, the crevice of her breasts pushing over the hem as a corset was made to do. She pulled out her pass from her pocket and held it up. "No- I'm just wondering what's in there is all, if you could so kindly tell me?" "Classified." The other guard said. With a suttle 'hmph' Sophia turned and headed back towards where she left the other two.

Doyle Twirled his wand deftly between the fingers of his right hand, double timing down the corridor towards the door marked 'Stairs', his combat boots clunking heavily on the flagstones. Trying the handle, he found it to be unlocked and pushed the wooden door gently open. Moving quietly down the stone steps, he glanced around carefully, trying his best not to appear suspicious. After a quick search of the courtrooms and their various antechambers, he quickly marched back to the elevator, getting there just after Sophie. "There's no one down there, I checked pretty thorough." Doyle slowly glanced up at two Aurors down the passage, and then turned back to Sophia. "Want to take them now, or wait for Mal?" Sophia grabbed Doyle by the collar of his shirt and yanked him close to her, glaring deeply into his eyes. "You don't make a f*cking move. We've got 4 minutes to meet Damien again- we leave the Aurors alone. For now." With a snarl in her throat she shoved Doyle away from her and shot at glare at Malum who also returned from his search.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 12:51 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Well im anybody is reading this. I should have the next part up soon.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:11 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote