KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter Fic

Harry Potter Fic
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Shocked Harry Potter Fic

No title as yet, but this is written as I go along, not much planning. The idea for this story came from a line I wanted Mrs. Black to shout, which you will find among the first few lines of the story...

(Possible chance of bad language, my characters tend to be rather outspoken)

Last edited by Phoenix on Aug 5th, 2003 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:35 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

and be afraid, people... be very afraid...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:35 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

“Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers!”

Harry’s head jerked up from his Christmas Turkey, as did everyone else as Mrs. Black’s screeching soprano permeated the heavy door of the dining room. Sirius pushed back his chair wearily, ready to go do battle with the moth-eaten curtains, when he suddenly stopped at the sound of her next words.

“YOU! Filthy, half-blood, Elf-Brat b****! YOU STOLE MY SON! Leave this place, you dirty my halls!”

At those words, Sirius’ face split into a huge grin, and he rushed out into the hall. Harry glanced around the rest of the table, seeing the same confused expressions on some of them, but knowing smiles on many of the others. Curious, he pushed open the hall door, with the youngest present all following him, while the original members of the Order of the Phoenix simply laughed.

Harry gaped with shock as he rounded the door to see Sirius locked in a passionate embrace with a tiny woman. He heard Hermione gasp behind him, and wondered what Sirius saw in someone so old. The woman had ice-white hair!

Mrs. Black was finally shocked into silence when the couple broke apart, turned, and shouted, together, “SHUT UP, YOU STUPID OLD B****!”, then returned to their prior occupation. Harry was momentarily distracted by a golden blur passing in front of him. His head turned, and his hand automatically reached out to catch the small shivering Snitch. As his fingers closed around it, it let out a squeak and he let go of it in shock. Upon hearing this, the woman extracted herself from Sirius’ arms and stalked over to Harry, rescuing the Snitch from his palm.

Close to, Harry could see that this was no old woman. She was no taller than himself, with long white hair, a youthful face and slanted eyebrows over piercing grey eyes. In a quiet voice that nevertheless carried to everyone in her vicinity, she said, calmly and clearly, “Watch out, boy. These aren’t Snitches, they’re Snidgets, and they’ll scratch when cornered.”

She pulled open her travelling trunk, which had been jarred slightly open when her Hovering Charm had failed and it had fallen to the floor, awakening Mrs. Black and the other portraits. As the lid lifted, what seemed like a hundred fluttering Snidgets rose up and circled the room, twittering and alighting upon the Christmas decorations.

“Oh dear.”

Heads turned again, back towards the door, where Mrs. Weasley had appeared. “Tria, dear, isn’t that a bit… illegal?”

‘Tria’ gave a silvery laugh and said, “Completely, Molly.”

When Mrs. Weasley still looked troubled, Tria smiled ruefully and tried to catch her eye. “Molly, my existence is illegal. There’s no need to worry if anything else I do is on the wrong side of the Ministry.”

At this point, Ginny voiced the unasked question of the Weasley children, Harry and Hermione.

“Huh?!?”

Last edited by REXXXX on Aug 7th, 2003 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:36 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

stars in the word b*tch was so it wouldnt star it all. apologies for language. i DO realise its a mary sue, this is just for a laugh (Kinda poking fun at mary sues!)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:37 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

anyone want another chapter?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 07:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Sure, go ahead. But if you are going to have swearing cuss out more of the word. B**** instead of B*tch.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 06:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

okie dokie, Rex!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:59 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Twenty minutes later, once the Snidgets had been tempted away to the upper recesses of the house and Molly had conjured up another place at the Christmas table, Harry and the others were free to ask whatever questions they wished.

Tria looked at the younger guests at Grimmauld Place expectantly, suppressing a laugh as each one began and failed to ask a question. Finally, Harry broke the silence by saying, “I don’t know where to start.”

A single shared amused glance with Sirius was all it took to break the composure of the ill-matched couple. Harry glared at them, unsure as to whether or not they were laughing at him.

Seeing the dark-haired boy’s black look, Tria stepped around the table and solemnly held out her hand, her eyes dancing. As Harry took it, she shook his hand and said, “I’m afraid we haven’t been formally introduced.” She sank into deep, graceful curtsy. “I am Princess Yeanakiano Deande Trianu, High Elf of High Elves, and Heir to the Royal Crown of the Highest of Elves of the Court of the Forbidden Forest, but you can call me Tria.”

Bemused, Harry bowed, again causing raucous laughter from the pair. He scowled, and Tria hastened to smooth over events. “Really, harry, there’s no need to bow, I’m not Queen yet. Besides, Elves detest formality.”

Shuffling footsteps made her turn, and she sighed when her eyes lit upon the muttering, bent-over figure in the doorway.

“Hello, Kreacher.”

The house-elf bounded up to her, his narrowed eyes betraying his overly joyful stance. “Lady Yeanakiano, you have returned to our humble home! We have long thought of you.” He turned slightly away, and returned to his muttering. “Filthy half-blood monster that it is, it killed our Mistress!”

At this, Tria scowled, her always hair-fine temper at snapping point. “I didn’t kill the b**** off, Kreacher, though it would have brought me great pleasure. She just couldn’t stand the sight of her last remaining son ‘besmirching’ the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black by taking off with a Mix-Breed.”

When Kreacher continued to mutter curses in her direction, she smiled nastily, and said, “Kreacher? Go and clear up the mess the Snidgets are making of your Master’s bedroom.”

Harry made no attempt to hide his surprise when Krecher hurried off to do her bidding. “But why does he obey you? You’re not a Black.”

“I’m a High Elf of the Forbidden Forest, Harry, even if my father was a wizard. All House-Elves obey me, and so do most High Elves. If they didn’t, it would be… not being an Elf. Blood calls to Blood, and Royal Blood must be answered. Of course, if my mother was here, he wouldn’t bother obeying me, or even Sirius. She’s a true Elf, Lady and Queen of all Elfdom. Much to my disgust.”

Again, Harry was surprised. “But why…?”

This time, she didn’t even wait for him to finish his sentence. “Life as a Princess ain’t all it’s cracked up to be. I’m hated by humans cos I’m Half-Elf, and I’m hated by Elves because I’m Half-Human. I can’t do half the Sorcery that Elves can accomplish, so my Mother’s courtiers have always been ashamed of me because of that, but they’re also afraid of me, because I’m taller and stronger than them. And Humans are both afraid and contemptuous of me because my only powers lie with Nature.”

“How can…?”

“Don’t you understand, Harry?” This time, it was Sirius that interrupted Harry. “People bullied her at school because she looked different from us, and they scorned her because she can’t Transfigure or Charm, and they were frightened of her, because Elves have unconscious control of Nature – it rains when she cries, and trees attack people who threaten her.”

Tria gave a rueful laugh. “I’m a Freak of Nature that Nature seems determined to protect.”

She reached for a Butterbeer and chugged back the contents. “Don’t we have anything stronger than this pig’s swill?”

“Tria!”

“Sorry, Molly. But Butterbeer’s not much fun when you’re on the run from the law… of both sides of the family.”

“What?” the entire table snapped.

“Oops.”

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:00 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I dont really know where this is going... any ideas, people?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:01 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Rex, d'ya want the first bart of the story modified to say 'b****'? cos I'll have to get one of the administrators to do that, cos i cant, cos 60 minutes is up...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I can do that. I am the mod of the the General Fiction section after all. big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 06:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Thank ee kindly, sor!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:51 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

PHOE....what happened to this story? are you still writing?

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 10:17 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I have a third Chapter if you want... do you wanna be my beta-reader?LilyGinnyBlack is also one, but I welcome other ideas and criticism too!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 03:15 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

keep going its good

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:59 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah I will. LGB is good. I talk with her from time to time.

I really like this one. It's Harry Potter witha twist..........JKR's formatting with an additional twist. big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:41 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

This is the Harry Potter Fic I was searchin for!

Redxy can you pwetty please move mine to Hp Fiction?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:06 PM
Midnight109

I like this fic . Good work Phoe !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 11:11 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I certainly will, Phoe, sorry I missed it!

I didn't search very far back into the GenFic; the rush of HP didn't start until hype for the 6th book started, really...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:15 AM