KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.

What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

What Tranfsormers do you want to see in the sequel and why.

No explanation needed.

I'd love to see, of course, the Dinobots and the Constructicons. Imagine all 5 of the Dinobots ganging up on Devastator.

Soundwave is a little far-fetched to be a music player-type machine, but I'm guessing that he could be like some sort of mobile dish/cannon. You think? I'd like him to also be in the sequel.

Also, I want [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Megatron to be in the sequel, since he had far too little screen time and died. He needs to come back with a major beef and whoop some ass.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 01:53 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

My favorite was always Jazz. I hope he comes back. I also wanna see Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, Mirage and Wheeljack. From the Decepticons I wanna see the other 2 jets, Thundercracker and Skywarp, and perhaps Ravage, Laserbeak and our favorite earthquake causer, Rumble.

"You wanna rumble with Rumble?"

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 01:58 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If Soundwave is introduced in the sequel, I hope the mini-bots like Laserbeak, Rumble, and Ravage are included, too.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 02:03 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Autobot reinforncements called to Earth: Ultra Magnus, Cliffjumper, Hopper, Kup(maybe lol). cant believe Jazz [SPOILER - highlight to read]: died he was the smallest BUT the 2nd in command lol

Decepticons not sure.

and on the first transformers dvd specials they gotta do a real live action version of The Awakening of Optimus Prime or somethin lol

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:11 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Man I gotta see the Dinobots just because after seeing Scorpinok I can only imagine how Grimlock would look.

Decepticon wise I want to see Soundwave

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:18 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

soundwave, hotrod, springer, arcee, and the quintizons (i wanna see if they'll keep the fact that the quintizons built the transformers) and UNICRON

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 03:43 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I seriously doubt Unicron will be introduced in the live action movies. Cool as it would be, I agree, it won't happen.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:19 AM
xNIXSONx

i just realized there is another sequel thread and that one's at 2 pages, and no Hot Rod

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:06 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I'd like to see Soundwave, Shockwave, Wheeljack (we need him for dinobots anyway), Mirage, and Skyfire.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:35 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'd like to see some of the combiners in the new movie. Like the Constructicons forming the REAL Devastator (who will likely need a new name for the film now that Bay mixed him up with Brawl), The Stunticons (Motormaster was ill), The Combaticons forming Bruticus, The Aerobots, Protectobots, etc.

If they're trying to go for that Spielberg-ian "Wow" factor they should try to pull off Metroplex, Fort Maximus, or Triptocon. Can you imagine seeing two cities transforming into giant robots and battling on screen?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Last edited by illadelph on Jul 6th, 2007 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 09:29 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It would be cool to see a bunch of other Transformers in a sequel, but I'm not sure they could top the first movie. Part of what I enjoyed the most was Shia's character discovering his car was a Transformer, then being sucked into the whole adventure. Also the military trying to figure out what was going on was a huge part of the movie as well. Since we know all this stuff now, there better be some dynamics that are equalling as exciting or better in the second one if there is a second one, which I hope there will be.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:04 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
It would be cool to see a bunch of other Transformers in a sequel, but I'm not sure they could top the first movie. Part of what I enjoyed the most was Shia's character discovering his car was a Transformer, then being sucked into the whole adventure. Also the military trying to figure out what was going on was a huge part of the movie as well. Since we know all this stuff now, there better be some dynamics that are equalling as exciting or better in the second one if there is a second one, which I hope there will be.

i wish i got a car that was an amazing autobot transformer lol sad

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 10:10 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

For sure Starscream is going to be in it...but I think Blackout with a more screen time and fight scenes wuld be cool. I want to see him go all out with his helicopter blades on an autobot...or Starscream.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:52 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Aircraft carrier.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:58 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by illadelph12

If they're trying to go for that Spielberg-ian "Wow" factor they should try to pull off Metroplex, Fort Maximus, or Triptocon. Can you imagine seeing two cities transforming into giant robots and battling on screen?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:58 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I'd like to see the Transformers origin story. Like a prequel.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:00 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'd like to see the Transformers origin story. Like a prequel.

there's a comic called ghosts of yesterday, that's a prequel to the movie.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:31 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Menetnashté
there's a comic called ghosts of yesterday, that's a prequel to the movie.

Really. Then I'll have to definitely check it out. It's the story that intrigues me the most out of the Transformers mythos. But a movie adaptation of the prequel would still rule, i think.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:38 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

soundwave for sure, but would have to be updated to maybe use CD's instead of tapes. with ravage, rumble, and laser beak.
please for the love of god no dinobots, those things were stupid, me grimlock is an idiot, just stick with the original ones, that transformers movie in 86 was the downfall of the series.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:14 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by darthmaul1
soundwave for sure, but would have to be updated to maybe use CD's instead of tapes. with ravage, rumble, and laser beak.
please for the love of god no dinobots, those things were stupid, me grimlock is an idiot, just stick with the original ones, that transformers movie in 86 was the downfall of the series.

The movie itself was good, but you're right it did suck afterwards. Why no Dinobots? Grimlock was feckin' hilarious in the movie. "Me Grimlock no bozo! ME GRIMLOCK KING!"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:23 PM