KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Theories Of Transformers 2

Theories Of Transformers 2
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Theories Of Transformers 2

I've been noticing alot of talk of how the sequel could bring back Megatron and how will Starscream make a difference, so feel free to post your own TF fan fic of death here.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:16 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I personally think the Matrix of Leadership will be passed down to probably Bumblebee.

Megatron will arise for some odd reason. Not as Galvatron, but as regular ole' Megatron.

Starscream will bring in some new Decepticons and then be killed or beaten by Megatron.

Optimus will die.

Sam and female Sam will have a baby.

Optimus will return in Jedi ghost form to aid the Autobots.

Megatron and company will then be re-defeated.

The end.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:19 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Optimus won't die...and Starscream is going to definitely bring in more Deciptifaces...I think in the third one they're going to figure out who created the allspark and then probably kill him

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:04 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

What the hell...?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:17 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

what the heaven?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:48 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:54 AM
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
What the hell...?
Agreed.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 07:29 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I am saying that there is no way that Optimus is going to die in the sequal. Starscream will get more Decepticon warriors to fight the Autobots. And I think that in the 3rd movie they are going to find who created the Allspark and probably kill him. What the hell was so complicated with what I said.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 09:34 AM
Losty
Renegade of funk

if they kill of optimus they are stupid, thats what killed the cartoons, when they did that, they had to vring him back at the end, but it was 2 late...

I think megatron will be reborn, starscream will go n get more bad guys

more good guys to join the back, hot rod and ultra magnus

the next one will be all out war as now the story is in place its time for fighting ( what we all wanna see)

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 11:29 AM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i've posted this on two other threads, but in case you didn't read them, here it is again

MY VERSION

megatron manages to become galvatron because he still has a tiny piece of the allspark with him. He'll be very much like his g1 incarnation, he'll be a "one shot kill" cannon but with the exception that he'll also be able to become a jet, and while in this form and robot mode, he can't do "one shot kill".

meanwhile, the autobots find a way to make energon out of the things earth considers to be "garbage". and this machine transforms into Prime's back compartment thing.

the plot will revolve around the decepticons wanting to grab a hold of the energon machine to create weapons out of energon.

as usual i can't be bothered with detail so use your imagination
constructicons should be the team that starscream brings back
Ultra Magnus would be cool too
Hot Rod would be ok, as long as he doesn't get Prime killed

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:48 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captblack

how about since starscream left earth he went to find and bring back UNICRON. that would be cool

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:53 PM
captblack is currently offline Click here to Send captblack a Private Message Find more posts by captblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Losty
if they kill of optimus they are stupid, thats what killed the cartoons, when they did that, they had to vring him back at the end, but it was 2 late...

I think megatron will be reborn, starscream will go n get more bad guys

more good guys to join the back, hot rod and ultra magnus

the next one will be all out war as now the story is in place its time for fighting ( what we all wanna see)
Pretty much what I was thinking.

Although I see Megatron coming back earlier than before. I also think that the next fight Prime has with Megatron we are really going to see Prime cut loose.

The plot will probably revolve around Megatron trying to find a way to use the world's energy for him to take over the world then expand into space.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 01:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I am saying that there is no way that Optimus is going to die

That's what everyone said about the first motion picture, and he died...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 09:01 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

What the animated movie...thats a big difference they're not going to kill him off something as big as a live-action movie. Unless it's going to be the very last one, for sure.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 09:50 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
What the animated movie...thats a big difference they're not going to kill him off something as big as a live-action movie. Unless it's going to be the very last one, for sure.

I don't know. I think they really will try to finish him off. Look at the way he spoke in the movie. Telling all the Autobots that it's be great serving next to them, his suicidal tone means he would die at any moment and just like that, it's over.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 11:46 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

I don't know. I think they really will try to finish him off. Look at the way he spoke in the movie. Telling all the Autobots that it's be great serving next to them, his suicidal tone means he would die at any moment and just like that, it's over.

When he said that he was planning on putting the Allspark in himself, because he doubted they'd all make it out alive. I think they'll kill Optimus in the last movie, not the second one though. Bay knows what happened to the series when Optimus died I don't think he'll let that happen in the movie franchise, that'd be a huge risk with all the money they're spending on the film. And I don't think Sam and the girl will be having a kid, considering they're 16 in the movie...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 01:08 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

The sequel can take place years later man. Autobots don't age.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 01:50 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

The sequel can take place years later man. Autobots don't age.

Yeah but the people who played the kids signed on for three films, they're not going to have them look exactly the same and say they're like 30.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 05:23 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Originally posted by captblack
how about since starscream left earth he went to find and bring back UNICRON. that would be cool

Unicron should be left for the third and final movie

therefore it really ends with a bang.

they said there would be an aircraft carrier in the next movie, who do you think it is?

and if Soundwave is in the next movie, he should say something to Barricade like, "i put Frenzy in your care... where is he?". and then kills Barricade after he tells him he died.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 09:53 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by stickman618
Unicron should be left for the third and final movie

therefore it really ends with a bang.

they said there would be an aircraft carrier in the next movie, who do you think it is?

and if Soundwave is in the next movie, he should say something to Barricade like, "i put Frenzy in your care... where is he?". and then kills Barricade after he tells him he died.
That would be awesome if Soundwave did that eek!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 11:00 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote