KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???
Started by: SeanTerry727

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeanTerry727

Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

I thouhgt it was most awesome movie !!!!!! But thats just me whatd yall think!...>>> i was however expecting Optimus Prime to kick butt at the end NOT to get his kicked ! Dissapointing!! But altogethere an AWESOME MOVIE!!!! Reply PLZ

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 07:00 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I thouhgt it was most awesome movie !!!!!! But thats just me whatd yall think!...>>> i was however expecting Optimus Prime to kick butt at the end NOT to get his kicked ! Dissapointing!! But altogethere an AWESOME MOVIE!!!! Reply PLZ

*cough* Transformers Movie Review thread *cough*

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 09:10 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Re: Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

Pleasee direct any comments regarding the film here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...s-Movie-Reviews

If you're still having trouble getting around, PM me and I'll help you out.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:20 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Angry Re: Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

What was wrong with this movie is the fact that they made it.
Optimus NEVER gets slapped around like that let alone the whole story was WRONG !!!

And what in the hell is ALL SPARK ?!!!

Megatron looked like a deformed version of human feces and OH !!, dont forget that bumble bee is now a camaro lol are you friggin kiddin me?!!

Hands down the movie SUCKED BIG TIME !!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 12:36 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Re: Re: Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
What was wrong with this movie is the fact that they made it.
Optimus NEVER gets slapped around like that let alone the whole story was WRONG !!!

And what in the hell is ALL SPARK ?!!!

Megatron looked like a deformed version of human feces and OH !!, dont forget that bumble bee is now a camaro lol are you friggin kiddin me?!!

Hands down the movie SUCKED BIG TIME !!!!

I thought they did a fantastic job of it, all of the autobots and the decepticons were great, are you kidding me, did you actually expect them to us a VW bug for bumble bee? that would of totaly sucked.
and i suppose you wanted Megatron to be a gun that is completely useless.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 02:27 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Bumblebee as a VW bug would have ruled. And he'd still be bigger than Jazz was in this movie. stick out tongue

Megatron as a gun would have been less useless than a Megatron who allows himself to get done by a kid with a rubik's cube.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 08:49 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

bay=fail

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 01:51 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Miffed Re: Re: Re: Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

Originally posted by darthmaul1
I thought they did a fantastic job of it, all of the autobots and the decepticons were great, are you kidding me, did you actually expect them to us a VW bug for bumble bee? that would of totaly sucked.
and i suppose you wanted Megatron to be a gun that is completely useless.

Umm yes I wanted MEGATRON as a gun because thats what HE IS !!!!
Yes I wanted BUMBLEBEE to be a VW why ? because thats what he IS !!
My point is that if you call the movie transformers using the names of the originals, then make them as they are supposed to be.

They should have called the movie something else other than TRANSFORMERS.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2008 07:49 PM
SMIFF-N-WESSON is currently offline Click here to Send SMIFF-N-WESSON a Private Message Find more posts by SMIFF-N-WESSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

For an attempt at a Transformer film for 'everyone' while still keeping nods in for the fans i'd have to say they did a damn good job.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:47 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nods...? 'Heatbutts more like'. 'Vicious stabs at the heart' also.

With the TF content compromised (and it so was) it was just a mediocre big budget b-movie/action movie with some nice CGI (which when newer films come out will look more dated anyhow).

Good job of bringing what made TFs great originally to the big screen?

I strongly disagree.

I agree that it shouldn't have been called Transformers.

New concept: New name.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 12:44 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

Originally posted by SMIFF-N-WESSON
Umm yes I wanted MEGATRON as a gun because thats what HE IS !!!!
Yes I wanted BUMBLEBEE to be a VW why ? because thats what he IS !!
My point is that if you call the movie transformers using the names of the originals, then make them as they are supposed to be.

They should have called the movie something else other than TRANSFORMERS.

It would of been so goofy having that, it was fine in the 80's, but this is the 21st century and they had to upgrade, i guess if the actually brought soundwave in you would want him as a ruddy tape deck?
It's like the new transformers cartoon, boy does that suck.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 04:14 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

It would of been so goofy having that, it was fine in the 80's, but this is the 21st century and they had to upgrade, i guess if the actually brought soundwave in you would want him as a ruddy tape deck?

....How does Animated suck ? It's actually one of the best TF cartoons I've seen outside of G1.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by grey fox
....How does Animated suck ? It's actually one of the best TF cartoons I've seen outside of G1.

The animation is terrible, and it is very very childish
make it a bit more mature like G1, or even more mature than that.

I know what you are going to say, that it is geared for kids, well I say crapola to that, my 3 year old niece watches the batman, justice league, and loves them.
They should of gone along those lines so a parent can watch it with their kid and get enjoyment out of it too.
It's like the new spiderman cartoon, boy does that suck, it's like a 2 year old drew it. the one before that was much better. the new transformers cartoon and spiderman cartoon look like the power puff girls.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:20 PM
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Miffed Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tranformers BIG Succes!!!!!! BUT what did you think???

80's vs 21st century huh?

They did not have to change a thing. The NEW story line is WRONG, the love story is nonexistent and not needed and you still havent explained this "all spark".
Also let me mention that cybertron... LOL... is definetly not a ball of dirt looking like a poor mans version of mad max.
Soundwave sounded cool back then and he would sound cool now.

Nothing for nothing I would have used the mighty Galvatron in lieu of Megatron as he turned in to a MEGA CANNON rather than a hand gun.
And please explain Megatron whipping Prime in a fight.

The movie should have been called Transformers omega or something with a host of new Robots taking place AFTER my beloved generation 1.

Last edited by SMIFF-N-WESSON on Mar 18th, 2008 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 07:50 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I know what you are going to say, that it is geared for kids, well I say crapola to that, my 3 year old niece watches the batman, justice league, and loves them.
They should of gone along those lines so a parent can watch it with their kid and get enjoyment out of it too.
It's like the new spiderman cartoon, boy does that suck, it's like a 2 year old drew it. the one before that was much better. the new transformers cartoon and spiderman cartoon look like the power puff girls.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 06:39 AM
SMIFF-N-WESSON

Angry

Don't get me started on that piss poor animated new transformers cartoon. That disgrace of transformers (like the others) is a WB kids gay -a- thon.
Who would have thought that someone would even attempt to mix teen titans with powerpuff girls to re-create a great cartoon.
I really feel sorry for you young-uns because this is the only transformers that you will know of.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:55 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

LOLZ @ the pic, Grey..

I see what Smiff means though..

I had the same problem with Dan Reed's art in the Marvel run.

Bendy-organic-superdeformedness that fits in the world of the mechanical like blamonge resembles a ICBM missile.

The seem to have been a Clone Wars type animation, but this ain't Clone wars.
And given the superior animated styles of the eighties movie if not the series in the eighties, It does seem to silly to downgrade.

Don't get me wrong, get it tooooooooo mechanical and you can end up like the Bay movie or Energon/Cybertron, but somewhere between that and like the Alternator range's look in anime form or perhaps the like Dreamwave comics would've had 'em looking great.

Just a question of subjectivity, I guess.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 31st, 2008 at 08:56 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 08:53 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm sure they'll make a future TF's cartoon that'll take it back to formula.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:53 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

If if the corporate wh*re cashcow machine gives up the wheel one day..... sure.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 12:16 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Even with the policies of big, hollywood attributes, I'm sure they'll make an anime-like cartoon with actual believable visuals, mhmm.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 02:12 PM