KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » GrimLock Vs. Starscream !! Who wins???

Who would Win Grimlock vs. Starscream
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Grimlock 13 68.42%
Starscreamm 6 31.58%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GrimLock Vs. Starscream !! Who wins???
Started by: SeanTerry727

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeanTerry727

Cool GrimLock Vs. Starscream !! Who wins???

Who would win out of grimlock or Starscream????

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 07:08 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Grimlock would rip apart Starscream, it's not even a competition, considering the Dinobots have taken out the decepticons several times before and can take Devestator. And besides Grimlock is King!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 09:07 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

super starscream would win

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 10:59 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hmm, Starscream. Don't get me wrong, Grimlock is an awesome character, but Starscream doesn't even have to land to take Grimlock out. Grimlock is strong but slow and dimwitted. Starscream doesn't fall too far behind, but he can grasp concepts alot faster and better then Grimlock.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:23 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yungz22
super starscream would win

Who the hell is that?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:23 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

he was in transformer cybertron and a little bit of armada its when starscream soaks up in unicrons energon or suttin like dat

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 03:20 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Scythe
but Starscream doesn't even have to land to take Grimlock out. Grimlock is strong but slow and dimwitted. Starscream doesn't fall too far behind, but he can grasp concepts alot faster and better then Grimlock.

or maybe Grimlock doesn't even have to stay on the ground to take SS's attacks because he can also like......fly.

IIRC, in the cartoon movie, as Grimlock was boarding Skylynx to evade Decepticon aerial attacks, he was hit by lasers from (Thundercracker?, Dirge?, Ramjet?) i forgot who and he wasn't affected at all, instead he retaliated by shooting flames out of his mouth and actually hit one of them, from the ground to the air...

besides, grasping concepts does not need to be a pre-requisite when you're locked in mortal combat, especially for someone who is much more powerful than most Transformers anyway...

Grimlock ftw...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 03:36 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Exactly!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 03:39 AM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Grimlock.

'Nuff said.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:31 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razorscream
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the G1 Marvel Comics, Starscream wasted Grimlock and unable to accept defeat, I believe Grimlock walked away in pure shame. I'll find the comic sometime this week. It was a good fight though.

S T A R S C R E A M

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:02 AM
Razorscream is currently offline Click here to Send Razorscream a Private Message Find more posts by Razorscream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Losty
Renegade of funk

grimlock would eat him

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:30 AM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Grimlock wins

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:54 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Razorscream
In the G1 Marvel Comics, Starscream wasted Grimlock and unable to accept defeat, I believe Grimlock walked away in pure shame. I'll find the comic sometime this week. It was a good fight though.

I think we're talking G1 series of TV, that's what I was talking about.
Hmm, Starscream. Don't get me wrong, Grimlock is an awesome character, but Starscream doesn't even have to land to take Grimlock out. Grimlock is strong but slow and dimwitted. Starscream doesn't fall too far behind, but he can grasp concepts alot faster and better then Grimlock.

Doesn't really matter since Grimlock can shoot at starscream, and if they got locked in mid air combat then Grimlock would WTF PWN Starscream with his sword.

Attachment: grimlock.gif
This has been downloaded 183 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 06:04 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Grimlock Would totally Destroy Starscream every wich-way!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:39 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Starscream is a lying, conniving, cheating bastard. He'd probably find a way to get Grimlock to destroy himself.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:02 PM
SeanTerry727

Starscream is a lying, conniving, cheating bastard. He'd probably find a way to get Grimlock to destroy himself.

HAHA True that TRue dat

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:25 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Starscream's not smart enough to do that, he'd want to go head on into battle, he lacks strategy.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:43 PM
SeanTerry727

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Starscream's not smart enough to do that, he'd want to go head on into battle, he lacks strategy.

Too fast to think huh... big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:46 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté

As does Grimlock, however Starscream would probably be a teacher's pet to let Megatron know he has no intentions of threatening his power, so therefore I'm sure he paid attention to all the Decepticon briefings done by Megatron. I'm sure he picked something up that he could use to his advantage.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:00 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

As does Grimlock, however Starscream would probably be a teacher's pet to let Megatron know he has no intentions of threatening his power, so therefore I'm sure he paid attention to all the Decepticon briefings done by Megatron. I'm sure he picked something up that he could use to his advantage.

Decepticons were rarely able to defeat the dinobots if memory serves me correctly, I remember one time Megatron tricked them into fighting optimus but they learned he was lying and Megatron and the rest of the decepticons ran away like scared dogs.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:43 AM