KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Who would win>>?? Human's Vs. Decepticons?

Who do you think would Win in a battle of Humans vs. decepticons
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Decepticons 6 85.71%
Humans 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would win>>?? Human's Vs. Decepticons?
Started by: SeanTerry727

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeanTerry727

Who would win>>?? Human's Vs. Decepticons?

WHo do you think would Win in a battle of Humans vs. decepticons

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:42 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Starscream...

Kills...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:12 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Ya id deff have to go wit the decepticons this time

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:24 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm sure even the Autobots have soaring casualties. Did you see in the film when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Megatron and Optimus crashed straight through the biulding? How many people do you think died there?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:26 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

haha umm probably allot i think if the Autobots werent soo worried bout hurting humans they would do serious damage

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:28 PM
Scythe
The Goat

But I'm sure they've murdered hundreds.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:03 AM
SeanTerry727

That is Deffenintly True i mean when the fight scene in new york happened they probably killed hundreds just then and didnt know it

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:04 PM
Scythe
The Goat

No I'm sure they knew if they splattered a person's guts on the pavement, they just didn't seem to care.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:14 AM
SeanTerry727

100% Agreed!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:34 AM
Scythe
The Goat

However, besides the enslavement of any straggling humans, I wonder if the Decepticons ever really cared about human exctinction. It seems that even in the G1 series, they never really cared about the humans.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:49 AM
SeanTerry727

I think your right i think theyre just worried about getting the BLOCK!!!
haha

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:59 AM
Scythe
The Goat

What's the block?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:01 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
What's the block?

Probably referring to energon cubes

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:19 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
Probably referring to energon cubes

Ah yes, I thought so.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:20 AM
SeanTerry727

Exacto

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 01:27 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Energon cubes are non-existant to the humans, and society is depleting them.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 04:25 AM