KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » jazz vs wreckage

jazz vs wreckage
Started by: zbucsz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zbucsz
Pimp

jazz vs wreckage

jazz vs Wreckage

if u dont know bout him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrecka...Transformers%29

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 04:55 PM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Jazz all the way. Wreckage never seemed to be that much of an important bot to begin with. The training Jazz has had under Prime and Ironhide has made him quite the warrior.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 12:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Of course, when I saw the title of this thread, I was powerless to resist pointing out the irony.

(Movie Jazz winding up as wreckage himself....)

Wasn't Wreckage produced (in the same way that one produces a stool from their poopchute) for the computer game...? stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 03:12 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Pretty much.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 03:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Wish I knew which Jazz and which Wreckage we're using, as well as what mediums are acceptable...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 09:02 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Well, recollecting all I know about the two, Jazz seems to cake in no matter which form/era/saga/comic story line.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 04:21 AM
Darkstorm Zero

This is true, butI'm trying to get people into the habit of detailing their OPs when they make vs threas, it cuts down alot of the confusion, an the resulting arguments of said confusion.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 12:02 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This is true, butI'm trying to get people into the habit of detailing their OPs when they make vs threas, it cuts down alot of the confusion, an the resulting arguments of said confusion.

Hey I hear ya. Terrain plays a big part in this. You'de be surprised how many people get offended when I tell them a downward slope is enough to prove that Optimus will lose a fight. Optimus rolls like tumbleweeds.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 10:25 PM
Union16
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jazz teh man.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 01:19 AM
Union16 is currently offline Click here to Send Union16 a Private Message Find more posts by Union16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Hey I hear ya. Terrain plays a big part in this. You'de be surprised how many people get offended when I tell them a downward slope is enough to prove that Optimus will lose a fight. Optimus rolls like tumbleweeds.

Yeah, In truck mode, optimus rolls sideways very easily, it's because a truck of that nature's high center of gravity, the first 3 episodes of the toon proves this.

Prime can be rolled on a bad slope until he transforms at least.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 05:25 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well that was the trailer.

The trailer had the higher center of gravity, and it dragged the cab with it. And the force of the explosion of the mine would have contributed to the forces tumbling the truck sideways too.

And I dont recall Prime rolling over in such a fashion too often there after that initial pilot.

And yup.... All that rolling would be useless once he transforms and inserts his size 64 boots up the arse of the one trying to roll him.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 03:30 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I laughed so hard watching Optimus roll on his side like that! Hahaha!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 09:34 PM
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jazz is OP

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 11:25 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coco11

Jazz doesn't really have much of a chance here. Let's see:

*Wreckage is powerful enough to take on Starscream (in the movie comics), only losing to him because Starscream cheap shotted him, Wreckage was actually going to kill him.
*Missiles and bullets just annoy him.
*Wreckage has blades the size of Jazz. Jazz has that puny cannon that would only dent Wreckage's armor a little.
* The only real advantage Jazz has is his agility but that's not to say it's impossible to tag him.

Wreckage wins 8/10.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2017 07:23 PM
coco11 is currently offline Click here to Send coco11 a Private Message Find more posts by coco11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote