KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » G1 TF Goodies

G1 TF Goodies
Started by: Tenebrous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

G1 TF Goodies

alright, so here're some G1 goodies, for those who were too young for G1 or for those curious to see what the Michael Bay movie drew all its inspiration from, and indeed what the original Transformers concept was (the toys predate the cartoon)

(please log in to view the image)
General pic of Masterpieces Megatron and Optimus Prime, and the original G1 Optimus Prime and Megatron. Assorted minicars along with Soundwave, Frenzy, and Ravage.

Soundwave, with frenzy in cassette form in his chest, and ravage on prime's trailer. Frenzy was in the 2007 movie in the form of the small transformer that ran around causing havoc on air force 1

Masterpiece Starscream holding Megatron

Masterpiece Skywarp

Last edited by Power Cosmic II on Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:06 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II

G1 Starscream, with masterpiece starscream in background

the original Scorponok. He was represented in the 2007 movie, though the G1 incarnation is much, much more massive as the character transformed into an entire city

Fortress Maximus - to this day the largest transformer toy ever produced

In the original G1 cartoons, Fortress Maximus and Scorponok were enemies, and were both the same height. Translated to toys however, Fort Max dwarfs Scorponok, who himself is the largest American G1 decepticon. Prolly due to production costs, and the fact that having a 2 foot long robotic scorpion in toy form was just too badass to actually make.

i'll post more later on smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 12:07 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh wow, now that's a spice meatball. What an expensive collection you have there. MP Megatron is great, but very hard to transform, haha.

Love your collection!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 06:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II

hahaha

thanks man. Yeah MP Megatron is just ridiculous...i've heard of people buying two so they can keep one in gun mode the entire time and not bother with the entire transformation ritual.

glad you like the transformers...a lot of these i had as a kid and were kind of just stored away...i saw the 2007 movie but it didn't really rekindle my interest until i saw the movie again for a second time back in april. then i took all my old tf's out of storage..i'm still rearranging some stuff so i'll put more pics up later!!!

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 01:06 AM
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tenebrous
hahaha

thanks man. Yeah MP Megatron is just ridiculous...i've heard of people buying two so they can keep one in gun mode the entire time and not bother with the entire transformation ritual.

glad you like the transformers...a lot of these i had as a kid and were kind of just stored away...i saw the 2007 movie but it didn't really rekindle my interest until i saw the movie again for a second time back in april. then i took all my old tf's out of storage..i'm still rearranging some stuff so i'll put more pics up later!!!

Yeah, you have a goldmine stockpiling right there. Hang on to it and it never hurts to expand alittle out there. MP Thundercracker is coming out soon as well as another MP not yet announced.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:42 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That is a SWEET collection dude.

The two thumbs of Sadako are pointing skyward in approval.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:12 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Isn't it? It's so cool!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:26 PM
Power Cosmic II

ok so I've been meaning to post more but rearranging stuff, getting some new acquisitions, and just overall being lazy have preventing me from doing so.

I've rearranged a lot so I'll be putting up some new pics and updated pics.

To start off here I've grouped together the Autobot answers to the Decepticon gestalts:

left to right are Swoop, Superion, Snarl, Defensor, Grimlock, Sky Lynx, Slag, Omega Supreme, Sludge, and Computron

Here is an original Omega Supreme in rocket defense base mode. The tank is blurry because I took a picture while it was in mid-motion...so the electronics still work after 23 odd years! big grin

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:59 AM
Power Cosmic II

Center: Autobot City Metroplex and Decepticon City Trypticon
Middle Row: Red Alert, Prowl, Perceptor with Kickback, Bombshell, Astrotrain, and Blitzwing
Minicars: Beachcomber, Cosmos, and Brawn

Targetmaster Cyclonus, Jazz, Scourge, Mirage, and Hound

i'll add the Decepticon gestalts soon!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:14 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Oh shi-!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:08 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That is a serious mother****er of a collection.....!!!
Nice one...! big grin

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:09 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Nice collection man!

I had the G1 Optimus Prime, but mum threw him out a few yrs ago without asking me first sad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:17 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

That Soundwave is awesome, he looks like he can house an entire VHS tape.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 11:12 AM
Power Cosmic II

all the cartoon decepticon leaders who had toys (except for starscream, who was leader for no more than 5 minutes)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 07:54 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Hey I just realised that thats Rumble in Soundwave's chest..!

shifty
*Runs*

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 11:26 AM
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tenebrous

all the cartoon decepticon leaders who had toys (except for starscream, who was leader for no more than 5 minutes)

That's awesome!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 10:39 PM