KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Trailer & Discussion *Possible Spoiler Orgy*

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Trailer & Discussion *Possible Spoiler Orgy*
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Trailer & Discussion *Possible Spoiler Orgy*

Film is approaching pretty fast, and I managed to find the trailer a little earlier, enjoy.

This is where we'll discuss the new Revenge of the Fallen film.

So far it looks pretty cool. Lot's of Decepticon action, we see Sam coming back, poor ole Optimus getting punched in the face and what looks like Starscream about to carve Sam, hope it happens.

Toward the end, it almost looks like Constructicons of a holy shit calibur, those bitches are huge, didja see them? So far from this small trailer, we see the film getting in on the revenge plot in heavy doses, this film might end up with a down note rather than a happy ending. I'll post more info as I find it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 08:25 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Have you read the leaked script yet...?

That may be Devastator, which would suck beyond belief even by Bay standards.
(yet it also may be one if Soundwave's posse also.)

Looks like Prime is in there clinging on for dear life.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Feb 1st, 2009 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:57 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Other sources are saying that its one of the constructicons.

Based on a massive digger.

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2965981

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 02:20 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Film is approaching pretty fast, and I managed to find the trailer a little earlier, enjoy.

This is where we'll discuss the new Revenge of the Fallen film.

So far it looks pretty cool. Lot's of Decepticon action, we see Sam coming back, poor ole Optimus getting punched in the face and what looks like Starscream about to carve Sam, hope it happens.

Toward the end, it almost looks like Constructicons of a holy shit calibur, those bitches are huge, didja see them? So far from this small trailer, we see the film getting in on the revenge plot in heavy doses, this film might end up with a down note rather than a happy ending. I'll post more info as I find it.

Well to me the trailer looks awesome, i can't wait to go see it!

I hope its as good as the first movie or even better!

Is it me or does Sam look less like a wimp then he did in the first movie i know its just a 30sec trailer but still doesn't he?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 04:19 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Have you read the leaked script yet...?

That may be Devastator, which would suck beyond belief even by Bay standards.
(yet it also may be one if Soundwave's posse also.)

Looks like Prime is in there clinging on for dear life.

No, I haven't read anything yet. I'm planning to just wait till the movie comes. As for me, I'm sorta glad there isn't a gigantic green and purple Constructicon machine, that would look so out of place.

Other sources are saying that its one of the constructicons.

Based on a massive digger.

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2965981

Crazy. We'll see what's up as the movie approaches.

Originally posted by Kayakat
Well to me the trailer looks awesome, i can't wait to go see it!

Is it me or does Sam look less like a wimp then he did in the first movie i know its just a 30sec trailer but still doesn't he?

Haha, yeah, Sam does look like he might suck less, but oh well, here's hoping he's inside Optimus while he transforms!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 11:59 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Heheheheheeee.

Squidge. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 02:15 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Kayakat

That wouldn't be too hard! stick out tongue
From what I read in the online leaked script, it will be, featuring more proper TFs mythology and more TF character time rather than human pointlessness. Which is a step in the right direction.

He could be called "Mary the lollypop girl" and would still be tougher than the 'annoying wet git' performance that we had to put up with in the last movie.

Meanwhile, Megan Fox is in tight leather.
Im happy. smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 02:20 AM
Cloudzor

lol, that ******* soldier is in it again? rotfl give me a break.... will probably watch it cause i'm a transformers whore sad still, have a feeling this movie is going in the wrong direction again

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 06:21 PM
Cloudzor is currently offline Click here to Send Cloudzor a Private Message Find more posts by Cloudzor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayakat
Queen of sarcasm

Originally posted by Scythe
No, I haven't read anything yet. I'm planning to just wait till the movie comes. As for me, I'm sorta glad there isn't a gigantic green and purple Constructicon machine, that would look so out of place.

Crazy. We'll see what's up as the movie approaches.

Haha, yeah, Sam does look like he might suck less, but oh well, here's hoping he's inside Optimus while he transforms!

Hahaha now thats something i'd like to see! stick out tongue

That wouldn't be too hard! stick out tongue
From what I read in the online leaked script, it will be, featuring more proper TFs mythology and more TF character time rather than human pointlessness. Which is a step in the right direction.

He could be called "Mary the lollypop girl" and would still be tougher than the 'annoying wet git' performance that we had to put up with in the last movie.

Meanwhile, Megan Fox is in tight leather.
Im happy. smile

I don't wanna read leaked scripts, i'd rather wait for the movie to come out yes that way you get the full expirience

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 08:43 PM
Kayakat is currently offline Click here to Send Kayakat a Private Message Find more posts by Kayakat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well ya kinda get that too when you watch them movie later.

(Usually when the script is just a big fat synopsis like the one that went about, theres plenty in the movie that wasnt in the outline and you get to be surprised there and then. There was very very little dialogue written even at that stage.)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 01:26 AM
FistOfThe North

Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Sith

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:55 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Shit

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 05:37 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Shit

I see what you did there, hahaha.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 03:11 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Gotta love anagrams.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 04:01 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Sideswipe has been confirmed to be a Corvette, it looks neat imo.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 06:43 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeh, but no Sunstreaker..?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2009 04:19 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I want Sideswipe!!!

Anyone else thinks it weird how they're just ignoring the fact that there was another guy named Devastator in part one?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 05:43 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

i hear dumbass Grimlock's gonna be in it..Or cameo in it or something like that....

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 06:32 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
I want Sideswipe!!!

Anyone else thinks it weird how they're just ignoring the fact that there was another guy named Devastator in part one?

Yep.
Well we dont know what the gestault sum of the constructicons might be named yet. But it was Bays ignoring who was who and generally not giving a flying f**k the subject matter at hand, that was responsible for the confusion in the first place.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 08:08 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

What else can they call him, Constructo?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 12:19 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote