KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » how intelligent is G1 megatron

how intelligent is G1 megatron
Started by: beast1234

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beast1234

how intelligent is G1 megatron

how versatile was G1 megatron in the intellgence department. WAS he more cunning, logical, creative or more of a analytical thinker.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 04:13 PM
beast1234 is currently offline Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

All of the above.
His plans were lunatic genius and could express himself articulately.

Baymovie Megatron just goes "Rawwwwr I can smelll youuu boyyy" and carries himself physically and mentally like a dumbarse shit.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 11:24 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

G1 Megs orchastrated the single biggest uprising since the Fallen, as a mask for a terraforming & transformation of Cybertron. This guy plans long term, though often to the detriment of short term goals, this guy has a sizable set of cerebro circuitry going on in his noggin.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 12:29 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Within the show he was pretty smart. Outside of it, he was pretty dumb. My memory that far back is a little hazy but I remember even as a kid being able to pick apart parts of his plans.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 01:41 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

picking apart the plans of cartoon characters is kinda like yelling at the girl in the horror flick who trips when she runs....

Old Post May 26th, 2009 03:49 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ctsketch
picking apart the plans of cartoon characters is kinda like yelling at the girl in the horror flick who trips when she runs....

lol.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 26th, 2009 06:28 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

It's exactly like that. But this thread isn't "Does that girl in the horror flick have good balance?"

Old Post May 27th, 2009 10:15 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

"NOO!!!! DON'T GO IN THERE, THAT'S WHERE THE KILLE...oh you're dead now...seee, why do you never listen. Stupid films, always ignoring me..."

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:23 AM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud All very true....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 04:42 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

How smart was he in the comics

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 11:16 PM
beast1234 is currently offline Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by beast1234
How smart was he in the comics

Much more cunning and violent, just not as much a comic Galvatron.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 11:46 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

See now how smart I could've been. If only that goddamn Bay had a heart attack after the first line he wrote, then the decepticons would've won the EARTH.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 04:54 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Hes Genius level or above by Earth terms but hes brought down because of PIS.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 03:10 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

above and beyond bay's megatron for sure. bay turned megatron into a backwards tard version of agent smith without the imposing terror or the menacing presence.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 12:30 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Smarter than the average bar, mhmm.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 11:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by lordmegatron1
See now how smart I could've been. If only that goddamn Bay had a heart attack after the first line he wrote, then the decepticons would've won the EARTH.

Michael Bay didn't write it.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 12:44 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

then who? because whoever did i need to kill them for it!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2010 06:21 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by lordmegatron1
then who? because whoever did i need to kill them for it!

Jeph Loeb

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 02:02 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
All of the above.
His plans were lunatic genius and could express himself articulately.

Baymovie Megatron just goes "Rawwwwr I can smelll youuu boyyy" and carries himself physically and mentally like a dumbarse shit.

I just finshed watching Megatron masterplan. He came up with one of the most the most sinister plan. In the cartoon he was more of a schemer while in the comic he was more of a military planner.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 01:31 AM
darthmaul1

He was a dumb sh!t, i just saw a show where both the autobots and decepticons were buried in a mountain, megatron orders starscream to blast them out. they do, and then reblast the hole closed, and megatron was saying "thats the end of prime and the autobots" but then the autobots just blast their way out after the commercial.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:20 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote