KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers ROTF Toyline

Transformers ROTF Toyline
Started by: Darth Rex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Transformers ROTF Toyline

Does anyone know about which transformers will be in waves 2 and wave 3.etc? All the information Legends,Deluxe,Voyager,Leader. Thanks

Thanks to Scythe for the information on Wave 1

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:40 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Here's what I know.

Wave 2 comes out mid August, but figures are being found as early as three weeks ago.

So far wheelie, probably The Fallen, a repacked Soundwave, Rampage, a few more Constructicons, Grindor, Smokescreen, desert brawl, chromia, Skidz, DepthCharge, Human Alliance Skiz & Mikalea/Sideswipe & Epps/Ironhide & Lennox/Bumblebee & Sam DirtBoss and the leader sized Jetfire.

The fourth leader sized toy has not been named. My sources say it might be Starscream.

As for Wave 3, details are slim at the moment, but we can expect this huge ass Devestator that'll cost $100 bucks. The downside is they'll have all the constructicons, but the actual bots won't have a robot mode, just a vehicle mode and a limb mode for devestator. F*ckin' weak...

I will post more info as I get it.

Last edited by Scythe on May 25th, 2009 at 07:41 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2009 07:33 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Cheers

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post May 26th, 2009 12:53 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Here is the info as of lately: 5-27-09

Transformers ROTF toy line (release date May 30 for wave 1)

Legends

Optimus Prime
Jetfire
Springer
Bumblebee
Sideswipe
Megatron
Ratchet
Starscream
Wheelie
Soundwave
Arcee
Jolt

Scout

Dirtboss
Knockout
Deadend
Rollbar
Ransack
Depthcharge
Scalpel
Dune Runner

Deluxe

Soundwave preview (May 15) (out in France)
Bumblebee preview (May 15) (out in France)
Sideways
Mudflap
Skids
Breakaway
Sideswipe
Rampage
cannon Bumblebee
Chromia
Desert Brawl
smokescreen
Ravage
Wheelie
Interrogation Barricade
Ratchet
Lockdown
Blaze Master
Jolt
Skids/Mudflap Icecream truck
Dead End
Arcee
Swerve
Scorponok repaint

Voyager

Starscream
Ironhide
Optimus Prime
Demolisher
Fallen
Ratchet
Boeing Jet with shuttle and mini-Optimus
Megatron
Desert Blackout
Long Haul

Leader

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Jetfire
Starscream (Maybe)

Supreme

Devastator

Ultimate

Ultimate Bumblebee

Human Allies

Bumblebee/Sam
Sideswipe/Epps
Skids/Mikaila
Ironhide/Lennox

Store Exclusives

Whirl/Bludgeon 2 pk (Not sure yet, sources point to Target)
Skywarp (Wal-Mart
Ramjet (Wal-Mart)

Crossover Line

Star Wars

Captain rex - AT-TE (stores)
Clone Pilot - V-19 Torrent Starfighter (stores)
Plo Kloon - Jedi Starfighter
Clone Trooper - V Wing Starfighter
Battle Droid to AAT
Kit Fisto to Jedi Starfighter
Luke Skywalker to X-Wing repack
Ahsoka jedi starfighter

Marvel

Thing
Spider-Man/Iron Man combiner
Wolverine brown suit

Now, when each of these figures will be released? F*ck if I know, anytime after May 30th. Hope this helps.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 03:02 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Thanks for that all the info is useful

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:03 AM
Scythe
The Goat

No prob.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:12 AM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

New ROTF TOYLINE LEGENDS INFORMATION FORM SEIBERTRON BOTCON COVERAGE:

NEW LEGENDS
Sideways (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Mudflap (please log in to view the image)
The Fallen (please log in to view the image)
Skids (please log in to view the image)
Red Enforcer Ironhide (please log in to view the image)
Tankor pic had to attach photobucket didn't like it.

Attachment: tankor.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:52 AM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Ironhide and Tankor are just repaints
But i love the rest am so gonna buy them!

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:55 AM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

More Information
2010 SNEAK PEAK (SPRING)
------------------------------------------------------------

ROTF LEGENDS
Wheelie
Soundwave

ROTF SCOUTS
Brakedown (homage to G1 Brakedown)
Skystalker (new futuristic drone jet mold)
Scattorshot (military truck w/ plow - offscreen character with pistols)

ROTF DELUXE
Lockdown (TFA character as a ROTF styled figure - looks awesome)
Ratchet (comes w/ MP Blaster)
Dirge (complete with conehead, actually looks really cool, huge missiles under wings)

ROTF VOYAGER CLASS
Jungle Attack Ironhide (redeco w/ new bumper that transforms into crossbow and huge guns, gattling gun, knives, sniper rifle)
Bludgeon (G1 style - holy shit is this awesome, tank, complete w/ samarai swords which come out of gun turrett, skull face, has samarai garb)

ROTF HUMAN ALLIANCE
Barricade w/ Frenzy (stores in front of vehicle or chest has some guns as well - very cool!)

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:24 AM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Also
Will we ever see a Leader Class Blackout?
We have plans for a new leader figure for the fall of 2010 that we think you’ll be excited about, but we can’t tell you what.

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:25 AM
Scythe
The Goat

At the Q&A with Hasbro that my friend and I attended, they officially said there would be no Leader Blackout. When asked about a Leader Starscream, they said it's a big maybe. So they wouldn't say either yes, or now, but when asked, they sure did a lot of winking.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:39 AM
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
At the Q&A with Hasbro that my friend and I attended, they officially said there would be no Leader Blackout. When asked about a Leader Starscream, they said it's a big maybe. So they wouldn't say either yes, or now, but when asked, they sure did a lot of winking.

Maybe it was a nervous twitch

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:32 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by Scythe

Ah shi+ you went to botcon? Good stuff.

I'll say I've never collected stuff outside of G1, classics/universe, Masterpiece, and a few alternators, but the ROTF line is looking pretty decent.

I'm def going to pick up leader prime and jetfire.

Also, voyager fallen looks GANGSTER. Not so much the pics of the deluxe figure up there^, but the voyager looks really menacing.

Didn't hasbro say they're releasing a "flaming Fallen" a la War Within Fallen? If so I may hold out until that.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:25 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by steverules_2
Maybe it was a nervous twitch

Haha, probably. Everyone else saw it as them pretty much saying it'll get made.

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Ah shi+ you went to botcon? Good stuff.

I'll say I've never collected stuff outside of G1, classics/universe, Masterpiece, and a few alternators, but the ROTF line is looking pretty decent.

I'm def going to pick up leader prime and jetfire.

Also, voyager fallen looks GANGSTER. Not so much the pics of the deluxe figure up there^, but the voyager looks really menacing.

Didn't hasbro say they're releasing a "flaming Fallen" a la War Within Fallen? If so I may hold out until that.

Yes, that Flaming Fallen was on display, and it well be released around 11-1-09. Here's a pic.

Attachment: fallen.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:50 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Also, the Fallen toy posted before is a scout sized figure. The Fallen will only have that and his regular voyager sized class figure, along with his flaming repaint.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:53 PM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Right, scout....I'm unfamiliar with the size classes.

That fallen looks really nice...I'm not sure I can wait till november however. meh.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:17 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Right, scout....I'm unfamiliar with the size classes.

It's alright. It's like this.

Legends - They're tiny. About as tall as the average pinky finger. Still transform and are quite cheap. For example, Universe Cosmos and Wheelie.

Scouts - quite bigger than legends, still fit in the palm of your hand and have more realistic looking Alt. modes. For example, Energon Arcee.

Deluxe - Sold on cards, they the size of most action figures. For example, classics Starscream and Bumblebee.

Voyagers - sold in a heft box. The Fallen will be a voyager size. Most Alternators and Binaltechs can be seen as voyager sized. For example, classics Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Ultras - These are voyager toys that are slightly bigger and have electronics. For example, Universe Powerglide and Silverbolt.

Leaders - quite big and have electronics, are obviously represented in the same scale as faction leaders. For example, ROTF Jetfire, Megatron and Prime.

Supremes - There aren't that many out there, but these b*tches are huge. Some that come to mind, Primus and Animated Optimus Prime.

Hope that helps.

That fallen looks really nice...I'm not sure I can wait till november however. meh.

I doubt you'll have to, that Flaming Fallen is a target exclusive and there's been sightings of him already.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:23 AM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Just read confirmation from Hobbylink Japan the 4th leader will be Starscream and they're going to do a voyager Bonecrusher.
Great news for me i love both of them and always thought Bonecrusher should of been a voyager class. Release dates unknown.

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:47 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Darth Rex
Just read confirmation from Hobbylink Japan the 4th leader will be Starscream and they're going to do a voyager Bonecrusher.
Great news for me i love both of them and always thought Bonecrusher should of been a voyager class. Release dates unknown.

Sweet, we called it. Can't wait.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:30 PM
Scythe
The Goat

EDIT: Hmm, could you provide a link to that info Darth Rex? I read a similar announcement on Seibertron.com, but it was dated May 15th, 2007.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 08:48 PM