KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Trasformers vs Transformers: ROTF

Trasformers vs Transformers: ROTF
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Trasformers vs Transformers: ROTF

So I saw ROTF yesterday and although I thought it was ok I think the first one was better. So which one do you guys think is better?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 05:37 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hmm.

As far as novelty and how awesome it was, the first one was better.

As far as story and effects, the second one was better.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 05:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The first had more soul, the second less so, but it was bigger and shinier. Excellent 1st 35 mins, then it was back to usual "Dumber Faster more intense" direction mantra.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 07:06 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah I thought the 1st one seemed great and the second one seemed to be more of...wanting to show off some cool effects and explosions and what not. I'd take a good storyline over a movie with great effects and explosions any day.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 07:12 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
The first had more soul, the second less so, but it was bigger and shinier. Excellent 1st 35 mins, then it was back to usual "Dumber Faster more intense" direction mantra.
I thought hte second had more of an actual story and a story that was more logical.

It also showed better transformer character dynamic than the first.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by steverules_2
So I saw ROTF yesterday and although I thought it was ok I think the first one was better. So which one do you guys think is better?

The second felt more like Transformers to me, so I'll go with ROTF.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:40 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Second one, but both are good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Second one, but both are good

I agree both movies are good but i liked the second one.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 09:11 AM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Agreed

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 11:03 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I actually don't like most origin stories if I know where the character/s originate from. It's weird, I loved the first one, but I felt like I wanted the movie to hurry up and establish the 'Bot and 'Cons. The second already had everything establish, so no beating around the bush was done, and we were given giant robot fighting.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 11:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I like the new one; follows a lot of the sequel rules for being bigger and such. But I LOVED the first one - if they had charged twice as much for admission, I still felt it would have been worth it. It had more wonder, with the nods to past Spielberg pics like E.T. & Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 03:56 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Rex
I agree both movies are good but i liked the second one.

now i look forward to several more

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 01:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The 1st movie was better IMO.

The 2nd felt dumber. I didn't like the moronic twins. The nutsack shot wasn't needed. The story was...wait...was there any story? The autobots from the original got almost 0 screen time which kind of sucked...the only thing I liked was Optimus kicking ass.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 04:37 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote