KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » I Am Megatron!

I Am Megatron!
Started by: lordmegatron1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Question I Am Megatron!

I AM MEGATRON and i need to contact those whom shall welcome me to their group so i may deliver MY history of the TRUE fate of cybertron starting with my birth from hatchling TO THE ULTIMATE LEADER I AM TODAY!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 12:35 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Listen up. I know I have a '?' on my thread and I am a ruthless war maniac but that doesn't give anyone any right to not speak to me. Oh and by the by, The story has already been told to Omnislash Kid so I'm up for open conversations!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 02:47 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Fan fic, eh?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:04 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wow Megatron now lives in Illinois.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ummm....why the Hell would Megatron want to sock/troll our forum? The true Megatron would have much better things to do.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 17th, 2009 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 02:10 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I'm stuck in a goddamn humanoid right now so bak off of me ight now!!!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 01:47 AM
Squirrel Fart

The real Megatron would easily find a way back to his real body.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 02:10 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Whilst devising a machine with which to kill our sun and harvest its energies with the aims of rebuilding cybertron......

A question though, for Megatron:
Are you angry at all that you were painted up to be a massive tank legged dufus/subserviant beeeatch to the Fallen, by Bay in the recent terrible movie....?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 7th, 2009 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 02:36 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Re: I Am Megatron!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
I AM MEGATRON and i need to contact those whom shall welcome me to their group so i may deliver MY history of the TRUE fate of cybertron starting with my birth from hatchling TO THE ULTIMATE LEADER I AM TODAY!!

You sir are and idiot no expression

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 02:45 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

You all are disgusting. By the by, I can't find my body because it's lost in outer reaches of space no thanks to this stupid government and also I have a so-called I.Q of 1,349 so if that's idiotic than you sir can taste the protontic end of my cannon. *converts to tank and shoots at The Goddamn Doctor* Hahahahahahahahaha!And yes I'm pissed off at Michael Bay for Making me a motherf***ing beatch to that scrap piece the Fallen!

Last edited by lordmegatron1 on Nov 15th, 2009 at 05:44 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:42 AM
Squirrel Fart

I though you're stuck in a human body, how did you get your cannon to work with that small pathetic body?

If you are that smart you should be able to find your body.

OH, guess what? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I found your body in Space BTW and I am not going to tell you where it is.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 02:28 PM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Look with the help of some symbiotes whose names i shall not say. I was able to build an adaptable protonic cannon and quite unfortunately they could not find enough platlets and Energon to build a radar that picks up Cybertronian trails. I'll tell you the name of the mechanical symbiote or should I say maniacal, Carnage the others you'll have to ask me personally...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:16 PM
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Ahem.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 08:16 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

What...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 12:09 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you are megatron, then I, sir, am the fallen. suck my dick again like you did last night, beotch!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 09:23 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

If you're the fallen then I ,sir, am going to rip you apart limb by limb until I reach your dreaded spark, with which I shall smash against the very meteorite of death we cybertronians call Shnefaskusk or whatever I called it before. Dammit Carnage, you told me IT would be ready by next year, now it's going to tak another 3 years. good bye morons. Oh, I'm talking to you idiots like One Free Man and the rest. *flips 'em all off* From: Megatron To: humanity

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 01:11 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wha ?!?

Why is Carnage working with you?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 12:56 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Carnage, his father, his son and myself met up on the meteorite of death. It turns out that his father pulled the last nerve on his kingdom and they revolted, killing the entire family as they were on vacation showing Carnage's son the ropes of one day being ruler. Whilst on the meteor, we conspired a plan to convert a human mind into doing our will. When we found the human, he was near death. Bleeding from a severe wound to the head. Working together we were finally successful in reviving the human. But as in all long journey there needed to be some rest but for us it was more like a five year coma. If you want more details about our experiences with the human thea PM me. May my power rise to perfection. Hahahahaha! :-)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 03:12 AM
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

You are magatron, I think its time to destroy you.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 07:27 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Everyone's been there and done that but I'm back aren't I. Soon enough the human will have his chance to become the first human to be metamorphosized into a Decepticon. I've already designed his form, and it's twice as tall as Devastator, has more than 12 vehicle forms, and he is twice a powerful as the fallen, myself, Optimus Prime, Jetfire, and Devastator combined. YOUR WORLD WILL FINNALY BE OURS!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 07:38 AM