KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread

Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Official Transformers 3 Discussion Thread

Thread title subject to change, but anyhoe, we've got some juicy tidbits about the movie.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/06/10...of-the-trilogy/

Bay has stated that there's an end to "Dorky Comedy" whatever the hell that means. The twins seem to be somewhat gone, and good ole Shockwave is suppose to be the villain. Not to happy about the 3D thing, but Bay has gone on the record of stating he's not very fond of 3D films, so it may not be totally 3D-obvious, think of stuff coming at you every two seconds. Glad to see this is the end of the trilogy as now we can hope for a reboot sometime in the near future.

Let the Bay hate mail roll in, none from me though, thank ya very much. Though I liked both films a lot, I still saw that they were quite flawed in many ways. I'm happy to see TF's in the limelight so that interest in them would come back for a new generation. Thanks to the live action films, we have animated shows, neat toys and re-releases of the G1 show.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 06:24 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

My only hope for this is if they do it in a way that you can forget the 2nd one ever happened that movie was a piece of sh1t.
But given Bays record we are still in for another 2 craptacular movies including Transformers 3
He seems to do 2 good movies then 3 crappy ones.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 04:14 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingAdRock
RadsAds

Well it looks like we have a new villian. http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/mov...ve-a-shock.html

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 04:39 AM
KingAdRock is currently offline Click here to Send KingAdRock a Private Message Find more posts by KingAdRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 01:03 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I love the way Prime's trailer looks.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 11:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeOfApocalypse

It will be interesting to see this film take a darker turn. I would also enjoy less focus on the Sam/Prime relationship and more on giant robots kicking ass.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 06:49 PM
EyeOfApocalypse is currently offline Click here to Send EyeOfApocalypse a Private Message Find more posts by EyeOfApocalypse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Michael Bay on the Final Scenes of Transformers 3

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=68152

Something bad happens and it only takes place in America???

why not the whole world.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

'Cause thats where the target audience for Michael Bay movies live.

Its the reason that Bay is still in work today, I believe, 'cause the guys a joke the world over..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 01:26 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 06:24 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Well now, this fire truck Autobot looks freakin' awesome.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2010 09:03 AM
ares834

It's called the Transformers: The Dark of the Moon.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1125944p1.html

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 07:24 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Saw that, sounds rather odd. Heh, title possibly made up while listening to Pink Floyd.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2010 08:50 AM
darthmaul1

It's called. .... The dark side of the moon. So yeah there's a pink Floyd robot wink

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 08:08 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

another vehicle accident on set

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/pla...php?cl=22409624

they will probably write it in that bumblebee will transform to avoid the police car.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:22 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Has anyone seen the title for it now they've taken out the "Side" from Darkside so now its just 'Dark of the Moon' confused

also found a plot summery on comingsoon.net

quote:
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" features Sam Witwicky (LaBeouf) taking his first tenuous steps into adulthood while remaining a reluctant human ally of Optimus Prime. The film centers around the space race between the U.S.S.R. and the USA, suggesting there was a hidden Transformers role in it all that remains one of the planet's most dangerous secrets. The villain of the third film will be Shockwave

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 09:52 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I (Carnage not Metal Head Megatron) would like to extend an invitation to Micheal Bay to come to "An Early Grave" party that I'm hosting just for him.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha

(Yes, to those who are wondering, I do have Schizophrenia.) rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 12:57 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Michael Bay Denies Transformers 3D Problems

Old Post Nov 28th, 2010 10:23 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 02:27 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

So who could that be in the shipwreck? Shockwave?
Colours and design don't match, if it is.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 05:09 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I think it may be an Autobot, hence the blue eyes. Cons are more on the red side. He's gold and seems to have a mustache perhaps beard combo, I dunno. Alpha Trion perhaps?

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Scythe on Dec 9th, 2010 at 07:01 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2010 06:59 AM