KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Supreme Power

Supreme Power
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Supreme Power

no questions, no "what if's" or "maybe they will"...... this thread is here for the sole reason that i freakin' love the Supreme Power series..... it is thee best thing to come out of comicdom in a long time.... if you haven't read it go buy it, if you have read it.... read it again..... i'm in the middle of re-reading it right now and am only taking a brief break to create this thread

Attachment: sp1.jpg
This has been downloaded 216 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:16 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

seriously.... go read it......

Attachment: hv'sds.jpg
This has been downloaded 218 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:17 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

anyone who's read it feel free to tell others why it's so good.... post pics ... whatever

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 02:48 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its a work of Genius JMS is recreating Superman with a certificate X. It steals a great deal from the original Squadron Supreme mini from the early eighties and I think as in that, Miracleman and the Authority they will rule the earth.
Its art is superb, Gary Frank enough said. Its simply the best comic around bar none. JMS has taken time to imbue his characters with consistant personalities. I have not enjoyed a regular monthly comic as much since the heady days of the eighties and early issues of The Sandman.

Buy it now!!!!

It keeps the faith!!!!

Stay Whirlybig grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 12:33 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I have every issue...best series ever.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 12:41 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Yes its one of the best series out there, i like the fact that Hyperion dont give a crap about no one since he is above everyone else plus he screwed that super power girl and a stripper in the last issue, Supreme Power is really great.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:53 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

he does give a crap... he's just a little pissed off at how he's been used

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:07 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I have every issue...best series ever.

Not ever but its good, Wish you could read Miracleman Olympussad but until everything is sorted legally it stays out o reprintbig grin

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:10 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

what are the characters? any details? and whos that in the fight scene? and the other pic to...

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:29 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the first pic is of Hyperion (mark Milton) in a church confessional asking for advice... the second pic is of him fighting Dr Spectrum

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:34 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

cool....any sites with information since i havent been able to get my hands on any comics lately....?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:50 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 12:25 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Thanks.... big grin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:18 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scoob just likes it cuz it shows boobies. stick out tongue

....It's sold out everywhere, I can't find it.

sad I want to see boobies too.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:29 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

aight a question....if these guys went against there DC counterparts....who would win? I mean is the Blur has fast as the flash, is nighthawk as trained as Bats?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:03 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

no... Flash is much faster (so far) Nighthawk has too much attitude.... Bats is a better combatant

not sure about Spectrum and your basic GL... i haven't read his mini series

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:40 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Scoobless
no... Flash is much faster (so far) Nighthawk has too much attitude.... Bats is a better combatant

combatant......I get it. yeah but Nighthawk is the real "dark knight"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless

I have and I think at present he is not tappin the gem anywhere near fully, given time he may well be Lantern level but not yetsmile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:51 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah. He has an awesome source of power, but pretty much he just flies around and zaps things at the moment.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:19 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i liked the Squadron Supreme version of Spectrum.... he knew what the hell he was doing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:35 PM