KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Noble Causes

Noble Causes
Started by: ScarletSpider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Noble Causes

Is anyone reading this? It's about a superhero family, and it more or less chronicles their downtime. It's very enjoyable, and since it's a superhero family, the filial connections can sometimes be odd. The mother had an affair with an evil alternate timeline version of her husband. One of the children died, so his brain/consciousnes was placed in a robotic body, etc.

I think it would make a good movie if they could run with the simple wierdness of it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:10 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

i am

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 05:11 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Is anyone reading this? It's about a superhero family, and it more or less chronicles their downtime. It's very enjoyable, and since it's a superhero family, the filial connections can sometimes be odd. The mother had an affair with an evil alternate timeline version of her husband. One of the children died, so his brain/consciousnes was placed in a robotic body, etc.

I think it would make a good movie if they could run with the simple wierdness of it.

So what is this about?

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:18 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It's about a superhero family, the Nobles. Volume 3 started not to long ago, written by Jay Faerber and it's an Image book.

Doc Noble--the father, no powers, but a Reed Richards intellect.
Gaia Noble--elemental powers, mother
Rusty Noble--robot body, son
Celeste Noble--"stellar powered", Rusty's ex-wife, but still involved in family business.
Race Noble--superspeed, son
Liz Donnelly-Noble--Race's normal wife.
Zephyr Noble--wind powers, daughter
Frost--his name hints at his powers, son of Gaia and alternate dimension Doc.
Krennick--a demon, best friend of Race, evil father Draconis, reformed and counted as a surrogate member of the Nobles.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:35 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Thats sounds like somethin' funky fierce.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:41 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

*groans*

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:21 PM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Explain your groaning.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:17 AM
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

So.....what is the point of this thread? huh

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 10:03 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

To talk and discuss about the comic I'm assuming...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:17 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

i got a head ache... i got hit on the head with a frying pan earlier...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:42 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, I was just asking if anyone was reading it, and what they thought of it. And for those who haven't heard of it, now you have, and you should check it out.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:57 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

And I will cool

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:09 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote