KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Should JLA/AVENGERS crossover could have been done better?

Should JLA/AVENGERS crossover could have been done better?
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Should JLA/AVENGERS crossover could have been done better?

Should JLA/AVENGERS could have been done better?

IF you could've rewritten the jla/avengers crossover, who should have been the writer or writers of this great crossover?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:31 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

no expression

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:32 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Most of stories could have been pottentially better.

Without getting into fun, the crossover as it was meant to be, was nicely done.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:46 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

(This thread is so going to get moved)

If anything, I'd say it was too short, it often felt rushed. I loved the fragments of mixed-team adventures. Two more issues like that before they jumped back in against Krona would've been great. I would've liked to have seen Thor do better against Supes, though his victory was, I'm sure, a condition of DC's participation in the project. Cap vs. Batman was perfect.

Frankly I cant think of anyone who could handle this project better than Busiek + Perez. (Though I'd give Mark Waid a chance)

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:50 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

As mortals, anything we do there is room for improvement, but the story captivated issue by issue. I love epic comics. And I love giant internal and external crossovers.

The problem is, "you can't fool everyone all the time"

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:51 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Wrong forum...moving.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

For me personally I would like to have seen thor knocking out superman and superman knocking out thor at the same time that would have been classic evenly match and both got KO. I felt the cross over should have went 8 issues instead of 4, I would have like to see more team battles of the jla and avengers ans some of the avengers you haven't seen in years. Sersi vs wonder woman, hulk vs orion, warbird vs. big barda etc I wanted more a$$ kicking like the first cross over that should have came out with in 82 or 83 of avengers/jla.

Maybe in next couple of years we will see one better then this one or a marvel vs. dc. Only the future will know.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:15 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
For me personally I would like to have seen thor knocking out superman and superman knocking out thor at the same time that would have been classic evenly match and both got KO. I felt the cross over should have went 8 issues instead of 4, I would have like to see more team battles of the jla and avengers ans some of the avengers you haven't seen in years. Sersi vs wonder woman, hulk vs orion, warbird vs. big barda etc I wanted more a$$ kicking like the first cross over that should have came out with in 82 or 83 of avengers/jla.

Maybe in next couple of years we will see one better then this one or a marvel vs. dc. Only the future will know.

TILL THE FUTURE WE HAVE THIS smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t363779.html

smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 08:37 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

no no expression laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 09:47 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
no no expression laughing

yes laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:48 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Oh brother
yesno
noyes
yesno
noyes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:53 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
Oh brother
yesno
noyes
yesno
noyes

smile minimalist Whirly

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:02 PM
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
smile minimalist Whirly

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:21 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR

shifty

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t364046.html

smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:30 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Personally I HATED the fact that Busiek was using the Scarlet Witch so obsessively in the series. He ALWAYS puts her in the limelight.

And I also found it amusing that the Marvel Universe got quite a few lucky advantages while DC got nada.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote