KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel acknowledge JLA/ Avengers as Cannon as well?

Marvel acknowledge JLA/ Avengers as Cannon as well?
Started by: Sir Whirlysplat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel acknowledge JLA/ Avengers as Cannon as well?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Actually, both companies acknowledge JLA/Avengers as in-continuity. A recent "Marvel Universe" Avengers guide mentions it in the timeline.

Also, the word for somything that is not canon is apocrypha. The opposite of canonical is apocryphal.

As in Miracleman Apocrypha yes I know this smart

If what my friend Laminator X says is true and who am I to doubt him then this changes everything!!!!!!!!

In my World the dials go up to 11!!!!!!!!

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Small gods for small fanboys smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on Aug 28th, 2005 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:26 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

no expression

DC FANBOY OR JUST TAKING THE PISS

stop being and ass whirly and stay whirly rock

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:30 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
no expression

DC FANBOY OR JUST TAKING THE PISS

stop being and ass whirly and stay whirly rock

Nope serious and the X is a clue to you smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Can we get a scan of this?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:46 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

they do refer to it in the giudes vaguley because it happened and is recent but that doesn't mean it's conyiyuity, it was mentioned at the back as "significant comics"

marvel has not said it's contiunty or pushed the jla/avengers any firther accept mention it in a glossary.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:53 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

they do refer to it in the giudes vaguley because it happened and is recent but that doesn't mean it's conyiyuity, it was mentioned at the back as "significant comics"

marvel has not said it's contiunty or pushed the jla/avengers any firther accept mention it in a glossary.

Its significant to Marvel and in a Marvel guire shifty The plot thickens smile

This is coming from a Marvel fanboy hmmmm...............

No shit Sherlock smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:55 PM
HigH ScholaR

What the f**k?

marvel fanboy. i am not a marvel fanboy

don't think you looked at my post or understood it

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:57 PM
Creshosk

Was the Marvel vs DC fight mentioned?

Access or amalgam or anything like that?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:59 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the f**k?

marvel fanboy. i am not a marvel fanboy

don't think you looked at my post or understood it

I understood it smile

Marvel think its "significant" smile

Its cannon

"Methinks thou dost protest to much", as Michael Jackson said allegedly dressed in his Thor costume smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 11:59 PM
HigH ScholaR

methinks thou hast a dc'eth poster in thy bathroom front of thy toilet with thy superman has'th a trunls on eth only

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:01 AM
HigH ScholaR

whirly seriously your taking the piss of the whole jls/avengers stuff i use to think you were a level headed guy but you are purposely trying to piss people off and take the piss

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:03 AM
HaSon

I guess he refers to this?

Attachment: jla avengers2.jpg
This has been downloaded 322 time(s).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:04 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
I guess he refers to this?

Proof smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:05 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Proof smile

whirly seriously your taking the piss of the whole jls/avengers stuff i use to think you were a level headed guy but you are purposely trying to piss people off and take the piss

Never shifty I am spreading enlightenment - call me shakyamuni laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:07 AM
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by Creshosk
Was the Marvel vs DC fight mentioned?

Access or amalgam or anything like that?

no i don't think so, it's mentioned the avengers glossary "teamed with jla against krona; jla/avengers 1 - 4, but it has to put it there aswell as i all the avengers comics that was good, that's why it is there.

sdoesn't prove it's canon FOR MARVEL because it's in glossary that mentions the avengers comic numbers that were good or sold good

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:10 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i don't think so, it's mentioned the avengers glossary "teamed with jla against krona; jla/avengers 1 - 4, but it has to put it there aswell as i all the avengers comics that was good, that's why it is there.

sdoesn't prove it's canon FOR MARVEL because it's in glossary that mentions the avengers comic numbers that were good or sold good

hmmm

This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:13 AM
HigH ScholaR

also where is it stated in comics after the whole jla/avengers thing i'm not saying it didn't happen it did which is why it's mentioned in the guide but that doesn't mean marvel says it canon until it's canon.

and since when did you start listening to guides..........o yeah when you beleiev it's in your favour

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:13 AM
HigH ScholaR

LEVEL HEADED MY ASS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:14 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

also where is it stated in comics after the whole jla/avengers thing i'm not saying it didn't happen it did which is why it's mentioned in the guide but that doesn't mean marvel says it canon until it's canon.

and since when did you start listening to guides..........o yeah when you beleiev it's in your favour

I believe guides make things cannon smile

This has been downloaded 110 time(s).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:15 AM
HigH ScholaR

THERE'S NO POINT IS THERE NO ****ING POINT UNTIL MARVEL CLAIM IT'S CANON THEN IT'S CANON AS A GUIDE IS A GUIDE TO ALL THINGS THAT HAPPENED. AND IT DID HAPPEN BUT WHETHER MARVEL WANT TO CLAIM THE CROSSOVER IS TRUE FOR THEM IT AIN'T. HAVEN'T SEEN IT MENTIONED IN COMICS OR PUSHED ANY FURTHER JUST, IN A 2 SENTENCE SIZE`11 FONT IN A GUIDE THAT IS ON THE AVENGERS WHICH THE CROSSOVER WAS JLA/AVENGERS.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 12:20 AM