KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » I'm the resident taddle tell of KMC Comics forum.

I'm the resident taddle tell of KMC Comics forum.
Started by: Peace Keeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm the resident taddle tell of KMC Comics forum.

I have a great deal of love for the forum, and can't sit by just watching people argue all the darn time.

So I appointed myself as the resident tattle tale, peace keeper.

Basically, my self appointed job is just to roam around the comics forum and try to stop arguments and/or report anyone who is being an a-hole.

So, whenever you feel like arguing and start name calling, remember I'll be there soon enough to report you.

sad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:31 PM
Peace Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Peace Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Peace Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leave.... you are not wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile big grin

Only joking. If you are a Grass, would you be able to shed any light on the recent incident Involving I hate Whirly????????

He isn't you trying to make a last desperate attempt at redemption ????????

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:40 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I have a feeling I'm not going to like you

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:44 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I have a feeling I'm not going to like you

Who me??????

Oh cum on everyone loves me big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:45 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't need to like me, actually, I'd rather you not.

And no, I'm not Ihatewhirly. But I am a long time member who's fed up with petty bickering.

"Liberals are becoming fools. They hate Christians and White men but fall over themselves supporting Muslims......a group of people who hate everything liberals stand for. Wake up, idiots!"
-Bill Maher

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:47 PM
Peace Keeper is currently offline Click here to Send Peace Keeper a Private Message Find more posts by Peace Keeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by Peace Keeper
You don't need to like me, actually, I'd rather you not.

And no, I'm not Ihatewhirly. But I am a long time member who's fed up with petty bickering.

get a life dude.......or i will take it...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:48 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect that's exactly who it is using a proxy server, what does he think the point of a forum is?
Originally posted by yahman
Leave.... you are not wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile big grin

Only joking. If you are a Grass, would you be able to shed any light on the recent incident Involving I hate Whirly????????

He isn't you trying to make a last desperate attempt at redemption ????????

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:49 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by colossus17
get a life dude.......or i will take it...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Girlie screaming)

He'l do it you know, he willl (Screams again)

Please C17 he's only a child who doesn't know any better.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:52 PM
Peace Keeper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hate me all you want.

I could care less, but I'm still going to do what I set out to do.

"Liberals are becoming fools. They hate Christians and White men but fall over themselves supporting Muslims......a group of people who hate everything liberals stand for. Wake up, idiots!"
-Bill Maher

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:52 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I'm the resident taddle tell of KMC Comics forum.

Basically, my self appointed job is just to roam around the comics forum and try to stop arguments and/or report anyone who is being an a-hole.

Are you sure you won't get carpel tunnel syndrome from that?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:53 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: I'm the resident taddle tell of KMC Comics forum.

Originally posted by Spelljammer
Are you sure you won't get carpel tunnel syndrome from that?

very good indeed smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:54 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

The sad thing is no one wants you to do this. If people have a problem with other people, they can report them by themselves.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 07:58 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nataku8188
The sad thing is no one wants you to do this. If people have a problem with other people, they can report them by themselves.

Besides, every good superhero needs a couple of good super villains. Who would then keep reading the Adventures of KMC? Then we'd be sold to a crappy 3-rd party company like Image, where the developers only care about the ridicously precise art and make ten thousand holofoil covers and we are quickly cancled but millions of unsold copies remain and we can't even find readers in the bargain bin or to encourage reading amongst children..

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 08:00 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

You're going to get the mods mad at you. big grin I know I did. smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 10:08 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Judging by the general cohesion and viable sentence structure, and if he is a longtime member, it must be one with some level of erudition and typing skills; which eliminates about 85% of the board. It ain't me, as I find this guy to be a self-important, pickle tickling rube.

Have fun patrolling the boards while the rest of us wish, and quite vocally I imagine, that you be fitted for a Sicilian Necktie.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 03:34 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Judging by the general cohesion and viable sentence structure, and if he is a longtime member, it must be one with some level of erudition and typing skills; which eliminates about 85% of the board. It ain't me, as I find this guy to be a self-important, pickle tickling rube.

Have fun patrolling the boards while the rest of us wish, and quite vocally I imagine, that you be fitted for a Sicilian Necktie.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 01:46 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Damn. I've never in my days seen such a pathetic attempt at attention. This is actually just gross. You can't just appoint yourself a mod, fool. You can't just decide to tell everyone that you're gonna report them and stop us bickering. You're not a mod, pal!! Go get a life, ok?
And you don't care if we hate you? WTF is that? You're just gonna end up recausing all the trouble. You are a joke. And I'm not even being mean. I'm laying it out for you. This is a joke. Either you are twelve, or you are... ok, all I'll be back later when I've steamed off a bit. PM me if anything either mreally funny or really pathetic goes down, kay?? Peace.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:47 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Re: I'm the resident taddle tell of KMC Comics forum.

I have a great deal of love for the forum, and can't sit by just watching people argue all the darn time.

So I appointed myself as the resident tattle tale, peace keeper.

So, whenever you feel like arguing and start name calling, remember I'll be there soon enough to report you.

sad

Report this you pussy.

F*ck You!!! smokin'

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 06:23 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm definitely not going to like this, but what the hey, people have done it before, they can do it again.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:14 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Peace keeper, who the bloody hell are you?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 12:34 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote