KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is it Me?

Is it Me?
Started by: manjaro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Is it Me?

...or has the vs forum been sucking ass lately? not that this is a raving lunatic rant or anything but, when ive been on every day but still havent posted anything in the "vs" forum for as long as five days you must know that something is wrong. and this isnt something about gee the noobs are doing this or the vets are doing that but its a damn shame that im getting bored.......and KMC is my livelyhood man!!(not ashamed to say it) is there anything we can do to spice it up? meaning what battles we could add, what battles we should stop posting

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:46 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed. I posted something very similar recently. I prefer going on this forum now. More Quality less quantity.

Very funny response to Whirly ,yesterday though. big grin

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 02:50 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

same. VS is falling for no apparent reason. It's getting more boring everyday. I find myself arguing more with morons over nothing and things that would go in OT or even philosophie before VS. This room, however sems to be growing, blooming, if I may. Not much we can do, I'm afraid. Everything has already been done. The VS is just too damn full now. Evrey good fight has been done (most new fights are either groupings or clone fights- instead of Batman vs Wolverine, it's Cap vs Wolverine, not that, of course, but along those lines. Or different continuities.). We could see if its possible to demolish the VS and start again... Or start bringing back old, good fights...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 03:53 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah..... you try to add a different type of fight.... but no-one responds... they just want to see how many times they can get Batman to fight Cap

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...light=stay+puft

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

yeah i too find this forum enjoyable. i guess it allows you to be a lttle intellectual. also you can find out who really knows what they're talking about cuz its about comic facts, known feats, or overall what you think about something, as opposed to ranting about hypothetic battles

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:23 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

A cross genre v forum is needed, I sugeested it to Paola but she said nobody would want to mod it. Imagine Anime v Comics v Books v Films v TV v Roleplay etc etc how cool would that besmile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote