KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Secrets of the Sentry Revealed!!! (Contains Spoilers)

Secrets of the Sentry Revealed!!! (Contains Spoilers)
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

Secrets of the Sentry Revealed!!! (Contains Spoilers)

Okay, using the Marvel Handbook and the latest issue of New Avengers, I think I've figured out most of the mystery behind the Sentry. First off, check his history here (it plays into this):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362068.html

First off, while SHIELD, the Inhumans, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and Namor hold off the Void, Reed Richards shows the Sentry a video he received. It’s a video from the Sentry. This is what the Sentry says on the video:

“Hi Reed, it’s me. If I look familiar yet you can’t place me…join the club, I guess. But I’m making this recording for you because, believe it or not, outside of your family, I think I’m your best friend. How could that be? That you don’t remember me? I do not know. And I have no idea how and when I’ll get this to you, and I have the feeling that I may have sent you other messages just like this.

“Hopefully if you’re seeing this you’ll be curious enough to find the others and piece it together. Needless to say, something bad has happened to me. No one remembers who I am, and for the most part, I don’t remember either. I know my name is Bob. I know I’m married. I have a dog. But this other life. This costume…that’s when it starts to fall apart on me.

“I have these-these cycles I go through where the memories of who I am and who I used to be bubble up and-and churn on each other…just jumble and fall on top of each other and my powers come and go and-and—then I have this-this small moment of…clarity. Like now. Where I know exactly who I am, who I was, who the Sentry is and who my friends were before it all turned bad. And then, poof. Like that…it’s gone. And I’m just some shlub sitting in front of the TV with fuzzy dreams of a hero’s life.

“The thing is, Reed, I think I might be doing this to myself somehow. Maybe I’m punishing myself for something that I’ve done. Maybe I’m trying to stop myself from being the Sentry by attacking myself with this—this bogeyman. The Void.

“It’s me--I’m the Void. I know this. I am the Void. But why am I the Void? Why have I done this? Created something to punish myself for trying to be the Sentry. Punish myself so no one remembers all the great stuff we’ve done.

“And if it wasn’t me who did this, who was it? You? Did I ask you to do this to me and it just isn’t holding? Who has the power to do something like this to me? Do I have the power to do this? Exactly how powerful am I? Or worse yet, maybe I just don’t have the emotional and physical strength to control the powers I have. Maybe I’m cracking at the seams, and all of this is just how truly insane I am. Maybe this is all a big cry for help.

“Well, either way, I am scared out of my mind. Even as I talk, it’s actually coming apart on me. I’m not entirely sure who I’m making this for. I’m going to have to rewind it to see. That’s how quickly it starts to slip away from me. I’m scared you’ll see this and forget you saw it. Listen, I’m not joking, if you can’t fix this, please, I’m begging you…do me a favor, toss me into the Negative Zone…shoot me into space headed towards the Skrull Empire…or just put an Ultimate Nullifier to my head and pull the trigger. Because I do not want to live like this a second longer. You know—I half remember Spider-man going on about power and responsibility. Well, friend, I have tons of power and I can’t take any responsibility for it.

“And if by some miracle I’m watching this with you and I’m babbling on about the Void and all that—listen to me, Bob: Shut up and let them do whatever they have to do to stop this! You hear me, Bob? Shut up and do what he says! I want to go home!

I really wanted to be a hero to people. I really did. I love my wife. I hope to God that I haven’t done anything I can’t live with.”

So, while the Void is kicking the living snot out of SHIELD, the Inhumans, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and Namor, Sentry agrees to let Emma into his mind.

Now, when Emma Frost was in his mind digging through his mind, she saw the same repressed memories that she saw in Reed Richards mind. But then she saw the memory of how he first got his powers; it was a memory drawn in the Golden Age style of comic artwork. Emma couldn't figure out why the memory looked like an old comic book. As she dug deeper, she found a memory that was deliberately more hidden than the others. A memory that anyone scanning his mind (even the repressed memories) wasn't suppose to find.

When Emma and Sentry uncovered the memory, it was a dark, blurry vision of two people standing over Sentry with what looked like medical operating room lights behind them. Although both figures were shadowy, Emma was able to recognize one of them. Jason Wyngarde (aka Mastermind of the Hellfire Club and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants)!

Emma couldn't make out who the other guy with him was. This is the conversation that Jason Wyngarde and the mystery man had while they were looking down on the Sentry:

Jason Wyngarde: "I think it's done."

Mystery Man: "How do you know?"

JW: "It's what you hired me for."

MM: "Just like that?"

JW: "It's done. The Sentry is no more. There is a tremendous mental force holding his powers together and that--"

MM: "But his powers are solar based."

JW: "Fine, yes, but it's his mind that holds them together. That's what made this work so well. My mutant powers--simply put, I can make him see, feel, smell whatever I want him to--and I gotta tell you, I have found that the stronger the mind, the easier my powers work on them. You’d think it would be the opposite, but it’s not.”

MM: “This is the greatest achievement of my entire life.”

JW: “I’m pretty proud of it too. Not only will he never remember the Sentry, but he’ll make it so not one remembers the Sentry. And he won’t even know he’s doing it.”

MM: “How will it work?”

JW: “He will be so scared to use his powers—he’ll think the world will be attacked by the Devil if he does.”

MM: “That’s more than I could have ever hoped for, Mr. Wyngarde.”

JW: “The catch is, though…I do have to warn you…you might not remember ever doing this. No one will know you beat him. You understand?”

MM: “It doesn’t matter. I did it. That’s all that matters. This is a complete and total defeat. The kind no hero before him has ever been handed. Mentally and physically. I don’t need people to know. This is good enough.”

From the silhouette, you can tell that the mystery man in the shadows is wearing a hat similar to those worn by military officers in dress uniform. While it’s obvious that Emma doesn’t know who it is, she can tell from Sentry’s reaction to the silhouette that he does know him, because Sentry begins to scream in rage and fear about the guy. (Of course the book was “to be continued” with the Void having taken out everyone except Doctor Strange, the Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Emma Frost, and the Sentry himself.)

So, this is where my theory comes in. In Marvel’s Handbook in the part about Sentry’s history is says:
quote:
. The Sentry even battled Dr. Doom alongside the Fantastic Four and defeated his greatest enemy, the General, with the X-Men's aid. During this period, the Sentry married the love of his life, Lindy, and took the young Scout as his sidekick; but the arrival of the Void, a shadowy monster which exploited its enemy's greatest fears, ended the Sentry's charmed life.

There are several key parts there. For one, the Sentry’s greatest enemy was a person called “The General.” I don’t know who that is or what they looked like, but the name “General” implies a military type person; thus it could be him wearing the military type hat and working with Mastermind. Next, he defeated the General with the aid of the X-Men. Since Mastermind has no love for the X-Men, that may’ve made him an ally of the General. Finally, the Void didn’t appear until after Sentry defeated the General. If the General, the person described as his greatest ememy, survived that final encounter he’d want revenge and what better way than this? Also, since the mojo was done by Mastermind, we know this had to have been done at some point in the past before he died from the Legacy Virus. Normally when looking for a culprit, you want someone with means, motive, and opportunity, and if that guy is the General, we know he has everything but opportunity. And as stated in Sentry’s history, we know that after the Void appear, he and Reed found a way to make the whole planet forget about him.

So, what do you think?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 03:12 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Secrets of the Sentry Revealed!!! (Contains Spoilers)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Okay, using the Marvel Handbook and the latest issue of New Avengers, I think I've figured out most of the mystery behind the Sentry. First off, check his history here (it plays into this):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t362068.html

First off, while SHIELD, the Inhumans, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and Namor hold off the Void, Reed Richards shows the Sentry a video he received. It’s a video from the Sentry. This is what the Sentry says on the video:

“Hi Reed, it’s me. If I look familiar yet you can’t place me…join the club, I guess. But I’m making this recording for you because, believe it or not, outside of your family, I think I’m your best friend. How could that be? That you don’t remember me? I do not know. And I have no idea how and when I’ll get this to you, and I have the feeling that I may have sent you other messages just like th
“Hopefully if you’re seeing this you’ll be curious enough to find the others and piece it together. Needless to say, something bad has happened to me. No one remembers who I am, and for the most part, I don’t remember either. I know my name is Bob. I know I’m married. I have a dog. But this other life. This costume…that’s when it starts to fall apart on me.

“I have these-these cycles I go through where the memories of who I am and who I used to be bubble up and-and churn on each other…just jumble and fall on top of each other and my powers come and go and-and—then I have this-this small moment of…clarity. Like now. Where I know exactly who I am, who I was, who the Sentry is and who my friends were before it all turned bad. And then, poof. Like that…it’s gone. And I’m just some shlub sitting in front of the TV with fuzzy dreams of a hero’s life.

“The thing is, Reed, I think I might be doing this to myself somehow. Maybe I’m punishing myself for something that I’ve done. Maybe I’m trying to stop myself from being the Sentry by attacking myself with this—this bogeyman. The Void.

“It’s me--I’m the Void. I know this. I am the Void. But why am I the Void? Why have I done this? Created something to punish myself for trying to be the Sentry. Punish myself so no one remembers all the great stuff we’ve done.

“And if it wasn’t me who did this, who was it? You? Did I ask you to do this to me and it just isn’t holding? Who has the power to do something like this to me? Do I have the power to do this? Exactly how powerful am I? Or worse yet, maybe I just don’t have the emotional and physical strength to control the powers I have. Maybe I’m cracking at the seams, and all of this is just how truly insane I am. Maybe this is all a big cry for help.

“Well, either way, I am scared out of my mind. Even as I talk, it’s actually coming apart on me. I’m not entirely sure who I’m making this for. I’m going to have to rewind it to see. That’s how quickly it starts to slip away from me. I’m scared you’ll see this and forget you saw it. Listen, I’m not joking, if you can’t fix this, please, I’m begging you…do me a favor, toss me into the Negative Zone…shoot me into space headed towards the Skrull Empire…or just put an Ultimate Nullifier to my head and pull the trigger. Because I do not want to live like this a second longer. You know—I half remember Spider-man going on about power and responsibility. Well, friend, I have tons of power and I can’t take any responsibility for it.

“And if by some miracle I’m watching this with you and I’m babbling on about the Void and all that—listen to me, Bob: Shut up and let them do whatever they have to do to stop this! You hear me, Bob? Shut up and do what he says! I want to go home!

I really wanted to be a hero to people. I really did. I love my wife. I hope to God that I haven’t done anything I can’t live with.”

So, while the Void is kicking the living snot out of SHIELD, the Inhumans, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and Namor, Sentry agrees to let Emma into his mind.

Now, when Emma Frost was in his mind digging through his mind, she saw the same repressed memories that she saw in Reed Richards mind. But then she saw the memory of how he first got his powers; it was a memory drawn in the Golden Age style of comic artwork. Emma couldn't figure out why the memory looked like an old comic book. As she dug deeper, she found a memory that was deliberately more hidden than the others. A memory that anyone scanning his mind (even the repressed memories) wasn't suppose to find.

When Emma and Sentry uncovered the memory, it was a dark, blurry vision of two people standing over Sentry with what looked like medical operating room lights behind them. Although both figures were shadowy, Emma was able to recognize one of them. Jason Wyngarde (aka Mastermind of the Hellfire Club and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants)!

Emma couldn't make out who the other guy with him was. This is the conversation that Jason Wyngarde and the mystery man had while they were looking down on the Sentry:

Jason Wyngarde: "I think it's done."

Mystery Man: "How do you know?"

JW: "It's what you hired me for."

MM: "Just like that?"

JW: "It's done. The Sentry is no more. There is a tremendous mental force holding his powers together and that--"

MM: "But his powers are solar based."

JW: "Fine, yes, but it's his mind that holds them together. That's what made this work so well. My mutant powers--simply put, I can make him see, feel, smell whatever I want him to--and I gotta tell you, I have found that the stronger the mind, the easier my powers work on them. You’d think it would be the opposite, but it’s not.”

MM: “This is the greatest achievement of my entire life.”

JW: “I’m pretty proud of it too. Not only will he never remember the Sentry, but he’ll make it so not one remembers the Sentry. And he won’t even know he’s doing it.”

MM: “How will it work?”

JW: “He will be so scared to use his powers—he’ll think the world will be attacked by the Devil if he does.”

MM: “That’s more than I could have ever hoped for, Mr. Wyngarde.”

JW: “The catch is, though…I do have to warn you…you might not remember ever doing this. No one will know you beat him. You understand?”

MM: “It doesn’t matter. I did it. That’s all that matters. This is a complete and total defeat. The kind no hero before him has ever been handed. Mentally and physically. I don’t need people to know. This is good enough.”

From the silhouette, you can tell that the mystery man in the shadows is wearing a hat similar to those worn by military officers in dress uniform. While it’s obvious that Emma doesn’t know who it is, she can tell from Sentry’s reaction to the silhouette that he does know him, because Sentry begins to scream in rage and fear about the guy. (Of course the book was “to be continued” with the Void having taken out everyone except Doctor Strange, the Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Emma Frost, and the Sentry himself.)

So, this is where my theory comes in. In Marvel’s Handbook in the part about Sentry’s history is says:

There are several key parts there. For one, the Sentry’s greatest enemy was a person called “The General.” I don’t know who that is or what they looked like, but the name “General” implies a military type person; thus it could be him wearing the military type hat and working with Mastermind. Next, he defeated the General with the aid of the X-Men. Since Mastermind has no love for the X-Men, that may’ve made him an ally of the General. Finally, the Void didn’t appear until after Sentry defeated the General. If the General, the person described as his greatest ememy, survived that final encounter he’d want revenge and what better way than this? Also, since the mojo was done by Mastermind, we know this had to have been done at some point in the past before he died from the Legacy Virus. Normally when looking for a culprit, you want someone with means, motive, and opportunity, and if that guy is the General, we know he has everything but opportunity. And as stated in Sentry’s history, we know that after the Void appear, he and Reed found a way to make the whole planet forget about him.

So, what do you think?

Intriguing. Hats off to you good job. smile big grin

Who is this general ?

And how good are the action scenes between the Void and the rest ?

Isn't the Void technically Sentry ?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 04:26 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Re: Re: Secrets of the Sentry Revealed!!! (Contains Spoilers)

Originally posted by yahman
Isn't the Void technically Sentry ?

Yes, he is. So I'm clueless as to how he's able to attack people if he's just a subconscious manifestation from the Sentry.

The fight scenes were NICE! The Void takes three different giant forms during the book. The first one was on fire or composed of solid fire with giant (pre cut off) Hellboy horns and a firey axe in each hand. It reminded me of the Balrog from Lord of the Rings. The second form was a giant naked fat fleshcolored creature with a mouth that opened sideways instead of up and down. The inside of it's mouth was like that of a sharks, with rows of teeth. The final form reminded me of a giant mutated Doomsday!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 04:42 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Secrets of the Sentry Revealed!!! (Contains Spoilers)

Yes, he is. So I'm clueless as to how he's able to attack people if he's just a subconscious manifestation from the Sentry.

The fight scenes were NICE! The Void takes three different giant forms during the book. The first one was on fire or composed of solid fire with giant (pre cut off) Hellboy horns and a firey axe in each hand. It reminded me of the Balrog from Lord of the Rings. The second form was a giant naked fat fleshcolored creature with a mouth that opened sideways instead of up and down. The inside of it's mouth was like that of a sharks, with rows of teeth. The final form reminded me of a giant mutated Doomsday!

How can the void have all these powers, if he's just the Sentry ?

I mean the ? Handbook suggests that Sentrys only powers are Super strength, Invunerability and Flight.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:13 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Re: Re: Re: Re: Secrets of the Sentry Revealed!!! (Contains Spoilers)

Originally posted by yahman
How can the void have all these powers, if he's just the Sentry ?

I mean the ? Handbook suggests that Sentrys only powers are Super strength, Invunerability and Flight.

My only guess would be that it has something to do with Mastermind's ability to make people see, smell, hear, taste, and feel anything he wants. I don't know if part of him imprinted onto Sentry, or something else, but I'm almost certain that it has something to do with Mastermind.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:26 PM
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Sorry to potentially burst your bubble, but The general died in that past event in The Sentry/X-men #1 (the one comic my buddies bought me as a birthday gift). Killed by accident Angel. He seemed weird, archenemy of Sentry and used miniature robo-versions of like tanks and helicopters and threatened France with nuclear disaster. This is what Archangel said about him:

"The GENERAL... How Long has it been since you heard THAT name? Last you heard, that crazy old duffer was hiding out in Europe somewhere.
He was an old arch-enemy of the Sentry's who'd surface occacionally whenever he figured it was his turn to take over the world. The General used to pop up like a bad penny, bent on eradicating his so-called "enimies of the state." Basically, that meant EVERYONE, especially communists and democrats. He had all these wild gadgets--miniturized armies that he'd developed for the military before he went mad. The old guy was always a real HANDFUL. For some reason he had a particular thing for the FRENCH."

Huh... maybe he just faked his death then cus of what archangel said above. He seemed really dead though ("I... I can't believe he's DEAD--"). But whatever. This is how he looked:

Attachment: general.jpg
This has been downloaded 150 time(s).

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:13 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Sorry to potentially burst your bubble, but The general died in that past event in The Sentry/X-men #1 (the one comic my buddies bought me as a birthday gift). Killed by accident Angel. He seemed weird, archenemy of Sentry and used miniature robo-versions of like tanks and helicopters and threatened France with nuclear disaster. This is what Archangel said about him:

"The GENERAL... How Long has it been since you heard THAT name? Last you heard, that crazy old duffer was hiding out in Europe somewhere.
He was an old arch-enemy of the Sentry's who'd surface occacionally whenever he figured it was his turn to take over the world. The General used to pop up like a bad penny, bent on eradicating his so-called "enimies of the state." Basically, that meant EVERYONE, especially communists and democrats. He had all these wild gadgets--miniturized armies that he'd developed for the military before he went mad. The old guy was always a real HANDFUL. For some reason he had a particular thing for the FRENCH."

Huh... maybe he just faked his death then cus of what archangel said above. He seemed really dead though ("I... I can't believe he's DEAD--"). But whatever. This is how he looked:

What about Doom instead ??????????? Infact thinking about it, that sounds a bit silly. He wouldn't be too happy abot keeping it all a secret.
smile big grin

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Sep 1st, 2005 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:35 PM
BlaqChaos

Yeah, as egotistical as Doom is, he would've had it writen on the moon with a giant laser that he beat the Sentry. Hmm... the General's hat doesn't look like the sihlouette of the hat I saw. The one I saw looked more like the hat worn by the Red Skull. I wonder if the Professor's formula that created the Sentry can be traced back to the Supersoldier program...

There is the possibility it's still the General. After all, at one point or another, almost half the characters we discuss here on these forums was declared dead for a time. Hell, I garentee that by 2010 (if the world hasn't spontaniously ended) Thor, Jean Grey, Apocalypse, Hawkeye, and Vision will be alive again.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:56 PM
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Hell, I garentee that by 2010 (if the world hasn't spontaniously ended) Thor, Jean Grey, Apocalypse, Hawkeye, and Vision will be alive again.
Eh try 2005-06... stick out tongue Hawkeye's back (both in HoM and in 616 she-hulk soon). Apoc's in HoM. Maybe more ppl will be back through HoM. X3 ´will bring about Jean.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:00 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Eh try 2005-06... stick out tongue Hawkeye's back (both in HoM and in 616 she-hulk soon). Apoc's in HoM. Maybe more ppl will be back through HoM. X3 ´will bring about Jean.

Naw, I'm not counting any of the House of M resurrections because they aren't real. That includes Ben Parker and Gwen Stacy. If these people are still alive after the House of M ordeal, then I'll give them credit.

As for the She-hulk/Hawkeye thing, I'm withholding judgement until I see it playout. Marvel has a long history of intentional misdirections. Hell, they had a lot of people believing that there was going to be a crossover between the Ultimate Universe and 616 Universe in the pages of Ultimate Fantastic Four.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:12 PM
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

Hell, they had a lot of people believing that there was going to be a crossover between the Ultimate Universe and 616 Universe in the pages of Ultimate Fantastic Four.
True, instead it turned out to be Zooooooombiiiies! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:15 PM
BlaqChaos

Laugh

True, instead it turned out to be Zooooooombiiiies! stick out tongue

BRAAAIIIINNNSSSS!!!! (Or rather, in this case) BLOOOODDDD!!!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:27 PM
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

haha yeah, I bought Ultimate FF 21 to see the big "Cross-over" and laughed when I got to the last page.

Those dastardly writers.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:29 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

So he's basically like the guy the JLA forgot too?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:56 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Who? Miricleman?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:01 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, as egotistical as Doom is, he would've had it writen on the moon with a giant laser that he beat the Sentry. Hmm... the General's hat doesn't look like the sihlouette of the hat I saw. The one I saw looked more like the hat worn by the Red Skull. I wonder if the Professor's formula that created the Sentry can be traced back to the Supersoldier program...

There is the possibility it's still the General. After all, at one point or another, almost half the characters we discuss here on these forums was declared dead for a time. Hell, I garentee that by 2010 (if the world hasn't spontaniously ended) Thor, Jean Grey, Apocalypse, Hawkeye, and Vision will be alive again.

big grin
Moohahahahah Mohahahaha

I plan to construct a giant 'laser' big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:09 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Who? Miricleman?

No the guy who came back pissed as hell because he became lost and forgotten. He was considered the greatest hero Earth ever had, including Superman. He beat the holy shit out of all the JLA, they didn't even stand a chance, till Spectre showed up to judge him, and turned him into a block of ice. I can't think of his name offhand, I'm stoned.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:14 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Aha, I remembered, TRIUMPH.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 08:34 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I love random theories. My favorite Sentry theory floating around right now is that Sentry is really just a brainwashed Thor, or that he's part of Scarlet Witch's illusion powers. Both preposterous but fun.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 02:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

man you just know that of all ppl spiderman would find a way to slink his bitvh ass influence in there somewherebig grin

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:35 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote