KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Villians with the power to become MAJOR threats, but lack the mind to do so

Villians with the power to become MAJOR threats, but lack the mind to do so
Started by: BlaqChaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlaqChaos

Villians with the power to become MAJOR threats, but lack the mind to do so

To name a few:

The Absorbing Man
Electro
The Wrecker

Any others?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:05 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

molecule man
HKH (or maybe he just don't give a shit about earth)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:18 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

*cough*Apolcalypse*cough*

shifty

No one saw that ninja

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:23 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Molecule man
Electro
Absorbing Man

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:48 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Hydro-Man

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:10 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Molecule man
Electro
Absorbing Man

^cosign.

damn that's the only 3 i can think of in MU

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:39 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by Pointinel
^cosign.

damn that's the only 3 i can think of in MU

Yeah, but this thread isn't limited to just the Marvel Universe. DC, Image, and everyone else is included as well.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:58 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by brainchild81
Hydro-Man

definitely... the guys practically immortal and invulnerable.... but he only ever tries to rob banks and jewellers

also the Spot... if he ever realises what he's capable of he could take down almost anyone (within reason)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 04:10 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Swarm, The Shark (GL Villain), and of course Hulk-Killer Humanoid

Take Molecule Man off the list. He has enought brains to not want to be a threat. smile

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:23 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Juggernaut

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He is not a villian but Drax could really cause some damage and so could Doomsday.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:43 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abomination
Bizzaro
Mangog (although he is already a major threat)
Juggernaught
Avalanche
Pyro

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:59 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Deadpool

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:00 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

doc ock. this guy always want to commit bank robberies and other heists, including tech for his labs and what not, in broad ass daylight, hasnt he leasnred from getting his face bashed in time and time again?....f ****ing idiot

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:06 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

avalanche. (could possible crumble an entire city if he tried).

count nefaria (he is too arrogant).

ares (he has never seemed like a very dangerous foe , now if he only took some pointers from dc's ares).

ulik (he can only think about destruction and this really limits his abilities plus he rules the trolls)

toad (when he had the stranger's technology).

exodus (has gone from xavier's mental superior to secondary brotherhood thug)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 01:31 AM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Absorbing man is the definition of this in my opinion. He's so powerful that, even dumb as he is, he's still a heavy hitter. If Loki had had the sense to give even a person of average intelligence that power VERY few people would stand in his way.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 03:26 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Zoom

Not that he really lacks the mind. He's just content screwing with the Flash.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:19 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Pyro

Think about it this way. You set off a nuke. Pyro controls the blast.

Bad eh?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:21 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Scoobless
definitely... the guys practically immortal and invulnerable.... but he only ever tries to rob banks and jewellers

also the Spot... if he ever realises what he's capable of he could take down almost anyone (within reason)
True

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:47 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Circe. She's already a huge threat. But she's so freakishly obsessed with Wonder Woman she doesn't utilize her powers as potently as she should.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:51 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote